Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) (56258 Views)

Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Governor El-Rufai Squats To Greet Obi Of Onitsha During Visit To His Palace / Fayose Kneeling Down For Ooni Ogunwusi's Royal Blessing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by rem44: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2016
Politics eeh!Friends today enemies tomorrow.Pictured above is Gov El-Rufai showing ex-vice president some kind of respect while greeting him.Then nobody knew El-rufai will one day blast him.I tire for politicians!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/photo-speakssee-throwback-pic-of-el.html

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by Kassidy90(m): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2016
Foolish people all around trying to fool us
But one thing I've learnt from politics is that there's no permanent friend or permanent enemy just permanent interests...

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by Jokerman(m): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2016
Imagine.....

I would also like to see the one of Buhari kneeling down for Tinubu before elections... cool... I want Modath to stop wailing here... grin

59 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by sarrki(m): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2016
Once upon a time

Neither El Ruffai or atiku will near

That seat in 2019

Baba still dey kampe

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by Izonpikin: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2016
our leaders are all useless to us..

angry angry angry angry

they ride us like horses..we foolishly allow them to...

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by sarrki(m): 11:32am On Nov 16, 2016
Jokerman:
Imagine.....

I would also like to see the one of Buhari kneeling down for Tinubu before elections... cool... I want Modath to stop wailing here... grin

Chief wailer on rampage

I sight you

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by Jokerman(m): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:

Chief wailer on rampage

I sight you

If you have the pics, upload it and stop whining. ... Let's know of true Buhari needed Tinubu help...

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:
Once upon a time

Neither El Ruffai or atiku will near

That seat in 2019

Baba still dey kampe

THE CHANCE THAT THESE 2 MEN WONT BE
PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA
IS 100% HIGHER THAN
WIZ KALIFA AND SNOOP DOGG combined

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by Tolexander: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2016
Reason why I don't take these buffoons serious anytime they come out to wash their dirty linen!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by sarrki(m): 11:42am On Nov 16, 2016
GasAndOilTheory:

A

This shows that when you face challenges at work you will phone someone before you make a decision

It also shows desperation

Finally must you check dictionary before you comment

No hard feelings just trying to help out

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by BERNIMOORE: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:

Chief wailer on rampage

I sight you

21 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:

This shows that when you face challenges at work you will phone someone before you make a decision

It also shows desperation

Finally must you check dictionary before you comment

No hard feelings just trying to help out

You need this

20 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by Cadamlk: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
wink
Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by Cadamlk: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
I think he's a man that has respect for elders.No love lust for him though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
Atiku and el rufail d islamic fanatics should forget their ambition of been a president for now. Nigeria is bigger than them.

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by adeblow(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
el rufai is just a down to earth person, so dont use this picture to judge him. it might also interest u to know that Atiku was his boss during his days at BPE when Atiku was chairman on privatization.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by Opinedecandid(m): 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
Mallam sharp mouth Rufai is a joker.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by wallbuilder(m): 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
This guy's sharp men! Stooping low to conquer.
Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by 9jaBloke: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
Atiku recommended him for minister, i hear.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by Abee79(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
The look on Atiku's face lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by angeltolly(f): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
Atiku should just make this picture his display picture on all social media already cheesy Hypocrisy accusing corruption undecided

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by gbadexy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
The look on his face though and the weak handshake atiku gave him showed he didn't trust or have regard for him.
Atiku just half stretched his hand while El rufai grabbed it.
Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by pheyikemi: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Atiku for give am knock on the head. Silly polithiefcians
Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
That was when El-Rufai was looking and begging for power, authority and recognition. Now that he has gotten it …mmmmm

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by eagleeye2: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
That midget of a governor dey make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kassidy90:
Foolish people all around trying to fool us
But one this I've learnt from politics is that there's no permanent friend or permanent enemy just permanent interests...

No be today. E don tayy…
Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by maximunimpact(m): 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
That was then, he's now a top stakeholder on the matter

In other news: Former Abia State gov Orji kalu Dumps PPA, joins APC

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/11/16/former-abia-state-gov-orji-kalu-dumps-ppa-joins-apc/
Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by veekid(m): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
wink
Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by AlexCk: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
El rufai be like "started from the bottom, nw we here"

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) by adigunomomama(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Movement For Peter Obi In Plateau March(photos) / Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.