Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Picture Between Shaquille O'neal And His Petite Girlfriend Will Make You Wow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Between Shaquille O'neal And His Petite Girlfriend Will Make You Wow (2331 Views)

After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life / Photos: See How Low This Tall Man Has To Go To Kiss His Petite Wife / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Between Shaquille O'neal And His Petite Girlfriend Will Make You Wow by Freeman50(m): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
7ft 1in basketball legend, Shaquille O'Neal was spotted chilling out on Miami beach with his girlfriend, Laticia Rolle and he towered over the 5ft 6in beauty. Rumours have it that they are engaged but the couple have not confirmed that. Shaquille was formerly married to Shaunie Nelson from 2002-2007 and they have four children together. In March of this year, the American legend posted a comment on one of Rolle's Instagram pictures which read: ' Will you marry me' . Her response read: ' Yes I will. Today, tomorrow, and forever yours.' The former basketball star was an NBA champion in 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2006 and MVP in 2000.

Re: Picture Between Shaquille O'neal And His Petite Girlfriend Will Make You Wow by Shol3(f): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
Short of words mehn
Re: Picture Between Shaquille O'neal And His Petite Girlfriend Will Make You Wow by haywire07(m): 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
Shol3:
Short of words mehn
Yes, you hav hope
Re: Picture Between Shaquille O'neal And His Petite Girlfriend Will Make You Wow by zazel(m): 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
David and Golayat
Re: Picture Between Shaquille O'neal And His Petite Girlfriend Will Make You Wow by RENOWNED2(m): 12:22am On Dec 12, 2016
Make I No talk wetin dey my mind cheesy
Re: Picture Between Shaquille O'neal And His Petite Girlfriend Will Make You Wow by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 12, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Make I No talk wetin dey my mind cheesy

Fear thou not, my son. The irunmoles have transmitted your filthy thoughts to me. grin

Well, only the tip a.k.a face-cap go dey enter because Shaq's dick measures around 8inches-flacid & 15inches-erect - and if he ever attempts to insert all the lamba, that means the snakey go commot for her mouth be that. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Between Shaquille O'neal And His Petite Girlfriend Will Make You Wow by RENOWNED2(m): 12:36am On Dec 12, 2016
Zoharariel:

Fear thou not, my son. The irunmoles have transmitted your filthy thoughts to me. grin

Well, only the tip a.k.a face-cap go dey enter because Shaq's dick measures around 8inches-flacid & 15inches-erect - and if he ever attempts to insert all the lamba, that means the snakey go commot for her mouth be that. grin cheesy grin
Lmaooo.. Guy You No Well I Swear Haha cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Doing Right Now? / Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? / Check Out This Funny Love Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.