Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC (1024 Views)

Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Joins APC At APC Mega Rally In Anambra (Photos) / APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor / Orji Uzor Kalu Joins APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC by Ushafaiza(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
John Alechenu, Abuja

Former governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu, has formally joined the All Progressives congress.

Kalu was received by the Chief John Odigie-Oyegun-led National Working Committee of the party at the National Secretariat on Wednesday.kalu-defects-to-apc

He said he has succumbed to pressures from his friends and well wishers to contribute his quota to building the party in Nigeria especially in the South East.

Details later…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BF-S87Xkdc

Re: BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
This man is really shameless! After all talks and denials, the fool finally bowed to pressure!
And of a sudden, he is now innocent!
Nigeria sha!
Re: BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC by NOC1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
what is wrong with Nigerian Politicians? i hate this cross carpet of anything, i prefer when politicians move over to opposition instead of ruling party.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC by OJUcrook: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
Re: BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC by seunmsg(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
Orji Uzor Kalu finally saw the light! grin
Despite all the grandstanding, we know Iboes will eventually fall in line, they always do. We are expecting others to follow. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC by Maxymilliano(m): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
If that will save his neck from EFCC, why not ... Politicians without scruples.
Re: BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC by hamzyluv(m): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
how come..... so he wan come chop d remaining yam ... Nigeria .... i dey come
Re: BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC by bodejohn(m): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
So I'm waiting patiently to see what will happen to the re-opened case against him by EFCC.

Nigerian politicians are not demons or angels...they are fellow Nigerians.
I'm only worried about the who and how Nigerians become politicians.
Re: BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC by OJUcrook: 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
seunmsg:
Despite all the grandstanding, we know Iboes will eventually fall in line, they always do. We are expecting others to follow. grin grin grin
Alhaji Orji Uzor Kalu - Allahu AkBar

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC by Sealeddeal(m): 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
Just for small trial from EFCC, he ran to APC. which way Nigeria?
Buhari is fighting kwarruption.
Today Orji Uzo Kalu has joined APC, he he is henceforth a new creature,Old sins has passed away. Where is Jafaru Isa? Where is Jim Nwobodo? where is Tinubu?
Re: BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC by uccheks(m): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
If this can save him from the numerous corruption cases trailing him....Who wouldn't grab the lifeline.
Re: BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC by Ushafaiza(m): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lalastical pls do the needful, I think this thread deserve your attention, and beside I was first to post this here, with all evidences attach
Re: BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC by gidgiddy: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
The man just commited political suicide
Re: BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC by Limitednow: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
‎Haven't you noticed? Decamp to APC and your corruption trial will die a natural death.

Recall Orji's corruption trial was shifted from Lagos to Abuja and barely a month to that effect he decamp.

After decamping, APC-led govt won't probe him, just watch and see!‎

Someone should better advise, Fani-Kayode, Usman Nnandi, Metuh, Dasuki etc to decamp to APC and watch their trial die a natural death.

In 2015, Fani-kayode decamped to APC, PDP brought back opened his trial and as soon as he went back to PDP, the party ‎did not only withdraw his case, they also compensated him with the spokesman of Jonathan's campaign,

So we know the game.
Re: BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC by Omonigeriarere: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
I don't pity the politicians: I pity the followers who abuse themselves for nothing all because of these thieves.
Re: BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC by giles14(m): 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ushafaiza:

John Alechenu, Abuja

Former governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu, has formally joined the All Progressives congress.

Kalu was received by the Chief John Odigie-Oyegun-led National Working Committee of the party at the National Secretariat on Wednesday.kalu-defects-to-apc

He said he has succumbed to pressures from his friends and well wishers to contribute his quota to building the party in Nigeria especially in the South East.

Details later…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BF-S87Xkdc
dis is good,ouk it has been long we have been praying for dis we don't saboteurs like u
Re: BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC by Young03(m): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
he is there on an assignment

if shall be back
Re: BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC by Erudite202: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
thanks to T A ORJI who rendered this man politically irrelevant. a good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC by deboysben(m): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
behold he is a new creation in apc, and his corruption case has been drop.
Re: BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC by Godemcee(m): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
seunmsg:
hypocrites like you were abusing last month,asking efcc to jail him,now he his in yr party nd u cheer him.I hope y''ll get what u deserve,in fact all pdp Members should join apc nd let's av a one party system where no one would be able to criticize the ruling party.the masses would all be the one to suffer cause all politicians are thiefs.Am sure I would av left this God forsaken country by then though.

well u right about the flat head Ugandans they jump party like hoes jump on dicck
Re: BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC by Limitednow: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
‎Lalasticlala, don't mind mynd44 this is the first thread.

He is busy closing others with ‎
https://www.nairaland.com/3468595/video-ex-abia-governor-orji-kalu

The credit should go to Punch Newspapers‎
Re: BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC by seunmsg(m): 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
Godemcee:
hypocrites like you were abusing last month,asking efcc to jail him,now he his in yr party nd u cheer him.I hope y''ll get what u deserve,in fact all pdp Members should join apc nd let's av a one party system where no one would be able to criticize the ruling party.the masses would all be the one to suffer cause all politicians are thiefs.Am sure I would av left this God forsaken country by then though.

well u right about the flat head Ugandans they jump party like hoes jump on dicck

The part in bold is the only meaningful part of your post and I love the way you put it, succinct! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC by Godemcee(m): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
seunmsg:

The part in bold is the only meaningful part of your post and I love the way you put it, succinct! grin grin grin
Am not blinded by sentiments like u guys na,I say things the way they are.all u apc nd pdp asslicker are the reason Nigeria would not move forward.

thiefs like orji uzo should be in jail but u cheer him now cause he his apc,tell me where is the change

(1) (Reply)

. / Those Intimidating Me From Being President Are Fighting The Will Of God - Lamido / Electricity Generation Hits 4,022 MW As Ibom Power Resumes Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.