Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,782 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos (1852 Views)

Cross River Governor’s Office Flooded, Properties Submerged (Photos) / Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion / Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos by Principe67(m): 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
Activities at the offices of the Lagos State Governor and House of Assembly were on Tuesday paralysed as residents of Otodo-Gbame Community, Eti-Osa Local Government, stormed the governor’s office in protest over killing and demolition of over 800 structures within the community.
The protest was the second after the first held on Monday by the residents, to express their displeasure over the demolition of structures in the over 100 year-old community.
Both entrances to the office of Governor Akinwunmi Ambode and the House of Assembly were barricaded.
Scores of protesters also barricaded the Mobolaji Johnson Way and governor’s road as they chanted several songs to express the hardship they had been subjected to.
This development prompted the policemen attached to the office to shoot at the protesting residents to scare them away from the entrance.

Officials of the Directorate of State Security (DSS) shot in the air to scare us. They almost ran-over us with their cars. But we have resolved to continue to barricade the entrance until we get assurance from the governor or his deputy, directing the police to leave their community,” said Mr. Muhammed Zana, who spoke on behalf of the protesters.
Moses Dansu, son to the Baale of Otodo-Gbame community, lamented that he does not know where his family was, saying “My family is scattered. I don’t know where they are at the moment. My father, the baale has been arrested without any charge.
For more visit: www.palmchatnow.com

Re: Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos by Nonso67: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
Really cry
Re: Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos by Nonso67: 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nonso67:
Really cry

Yeah
Re: Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos by Principe67(m): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nonso67:
Really cry

Yes Ooooo
Re: Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos by Nonso67: 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
Principe67:

Yes Ooooo
wow
Re: Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos by Principe67(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nonso67:
wow
hmnnn
Re: Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos by fistonati(m): 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
For all i know since the inception of this administration, DSS has failed to in its primary responsibilities and turned itself to Government handkerchief. Soon DSS operatives will start intercepting into Family matters.

NOTE:- For those of you that will type thrash in defence of this government or DSS, The primary responsibilities of DSS are to ONLY protect President, Vice President and state Governors. Not even senate president/House of Rep Speaker.
Re: Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos by Principe67(m): 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
True talk

fistonati:
For all i know since the inception of this administration, DSS has failed to in its primary responsibilities and turned itself to Government handkerchief. Soon DSS operatives will start intercepting into Family matters.

NOTE:- For those of you that will type thrash in defence of this government or DSS, The primary responsibilities of DSS are to ONLY protect President, Vice President and state Governors. Not even senate president/House of Rep Speaker.
Re: Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos by fistonati(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nonso67:
Really cry
What do you expect. when Government takes decision in the absence of the stakeholders.
Re: Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
oooooooooooohhhh
Re: Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos by Choiszman(m): 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
i thought they were Naijas version of the CIA or something
fistonati:

Re: Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos by Principe67(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
hmnnn

Choiszman:
i thought they were Naijas version of the CIA or something
Re: Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos by Nonso67: 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
Re: Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos by Principe67(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
john4reala:
oooooooooooohhhh

Why are you shouting?
Re: Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos by Principe67(m): 6:31am On Nov 17, 2016
Principe67:

Yes Ooooo
Re: Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos by Nonso67: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=Principe67 post=51101716][/quote]

Such a sad situation
Re: Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos by Principe67(m): 9:35am On Nov 17, 2016
Nonso67:

Such a sad situation

Indeed
Re: Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos by Nonso67: 11:10am On Nov 17, 2016
fistonati:

Re: Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos by Principe67(m): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
john4reala:
oooooooooooohhhh

So that's all u have to say
Re: Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos by Principe67(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
Principe67:

So that's all u have to say
Re: Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos by Principe67(m): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
Principe67:

Indeed
Re: Protesters Storms Lagos State Governor's Office Again- See Photos by Principe67(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Principe67:
Activities at the offices of the Lagos State Governor and House of Assembly were on Tuesday paralysed as residents of Otodo-Gbame Community, Eti-Osa Local Government, stormed the governor’s office in protest over killing and demolition of over 800 structures within the community.
The protest was the second after the first held on Monday by the residents, to express their displeasure over the demolition of structures in the over 100 year-old community.
Both entrances to the office of Governor Akinwunmi Ambode and the House of Assembly were barricaded.
Scores of protesters also barricaded the Mobolaji Johnson Way and governor’s road as they chanted several songs to express the hardship they had been subjected to.
This development prompted the policemen attached to the office to shoot at the protesting residents to scare them away from the entrance.

Officials of the Directorate of State Security (DSS) shot in the air to scare us. They almost ran-over us with their cars. But we have resolved to continue to barricade the entrance until we get assurance from the governor or his deputy, directing the police to leave their community,” said Mr. Muhammed Zana, who spoke on behalf of the protesters.
Moses Dansu, son to the Baale of Otodo-Gbame community, lamented that he does not know where his family was, saying “My family is scattered. I don’t know where they are at the moment. My father, the baale has been arrested without any charge.
For more visit: www.palmchatnow.com

(1) (Reply)

He Untold Story Of The Systematic Genocide Of Muslim In Southern Kaduna Part 1 / Countdown To May 30th 2017, the Biafran story / Fayose Reveals What He Has Done For PDP To Deserve Reelection In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.