Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

This Is What I Believe About Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What I Believe About Men (287 Views)

Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men / This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think / The Erroneous Things Women Believe About About Sex And Their Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What I Believe About Men by Newbeginnings(m): 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
I believe that a man should concentrate on building himself to a point of abundance that he should get a profitable business or job.. and then get a woman to live and lavish with him so that his children may enjoy the fruitfulness of his labour... rather than getting married and bearing children and still believing that everything will be well or that his dreams will be actualized one day and thereby putting his children and wife through the psychological trauma of managing and suffering...

I believe it is only weak men that say to themselves.. how will I suffer for so long a time only for one woman for one place to come and enjoy it all..

I believe that if men build themselves and aim their lives in a way to achieve their goals.. it would be a better life..

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Believe About Men by Jamotide: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
Everything depend on your beliefs

(1) (Reply)

Local Keyword Rankings / The History Box (all About The Past) / Fdsfsd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.