Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) (2874 Views)

Sani Daura Appointed As New Northern Elders Forum Chairman / Acting IGP Appoints New Northern Police Spokesman, Fires Yoruba Predecessor / Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by abdulhadi101(m): 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
I, Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id One of the Founder Of New Northern Avengers (NNA)
We are the New militant group called New Northern Avengers with Our sophisticated weapons at Our battle field. You can see how far We have destroyed our lands just to fight Mr President Buhari & the federal government.
The group is so deadly that the Nigeria Army decided to ignore Us to avoid much casualties. I love our guts, We are very strong & special militants.
Those who have plans of starting new militant groups should approach Us for training. We have guts, too strong & very mean that we didn't even use masks to cover Our faces. Nigeria will survive with our efforts. We are proudly strong enough to feed the people of this great nation irrespective of religious,tribes or political sentiment. Good day Nigerians.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/irabiu9/posts/1406919639323862?pnref=story

2 Likes

Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
D
Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by EgusiSoup: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
D
Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by madridguy(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
grin grin
Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by Brightology2(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kkkk

1 Like

Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
Very commendable

1 Like

Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by slimthugchime(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
this is actually an insult to we all in the east and south

1 Like

Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by Progressive01(m): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
LiePod militants would run into this thread armed with vaseline and soap but would leave with shrunken balls disappointed it is the opposite of what they were exPecting.

6 Likes

Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by MeAboki(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
LOL, we will continue to terrorise them with our tomatoes, wheat and rice. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by HtwoOw: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
Progressive01:
LiePod militants would run into this thread armed with vaseline and soap but would leave with shrunken balls disappointed it is the opposite of what they were exPecting.

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

You have kee me grin grin grin grin grin angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by TheEastActivist: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
slimthugchime:
this is actually an insult to we all in the east and south

How plz
Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by TheEastActivist: 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
Progressive01:

Exactly how you led your afonja crew unfortunately was left with disappointment... So bad..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by Justiceleague1: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nice one..if only mallam will revamp their agric sector and get their parasitic eyes of other people's resources!
See how this place reek of afonja stench..finfun grin

lest i forget,make sure libyan fulani herdsmen dont take their cows to those farms,o.. cool

4 Likes

Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by Justiceleague1: 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Exactly how you led your afonja crew unfortunately was left with disappointment... So bad..
thats nairaland methuselah,grandpapa..always acting like a sore kid. grin

nice one,op...but dont be too boastful,there are no southerners that own such farms or drag anything with u in the north,una go use am do suya... And....*closes nose...FINFUN..afonja don mess hia grin grin
runs out..

4 Likes

Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by 2el(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
KEEP THE GOOD WORK GOING.....
Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by abumeinben(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
Truly, I'll like to sign up for this NNA. This is the avengers team we need now and forever more.
Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by Jaynom(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
This is indeed BEAUTIFUL. I was moved. Youths With A Purpose (YWAP).
Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by Ngozi123(f): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
Well done. Keep it up! smiley
Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by MyGeneration(m): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
K
Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by Timbuktuo: 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lol. I was a bit worried at first. Then I opened the thread. Real funny. So much for uneducated abokii. grin

1 Like

Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
#ISTANDWITHNNA

Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by MyGeneration(m): 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
I like d north any day any time... but i wish they cud do away with this their killing culture and riot nature.

1 Like

Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by Olabestonic001(m): 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
abdulhadi101:
I, Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id One of the Founder Of New Northern Avengers (NNA)
We are the New militant group called New Northern Avengers with Our sophisticated weapons at Our battle field. You can see how far We have destroyed our lands just to fight Mr President Buhari & the federal government.
The group is so deadly that the Nigeria Army decided to ignore Us to avoid much casualties. I love our guts, We are very strong & special militants.
Those who have plans of starting new militant groups should approach Us for training. We have guts, too strong & very mean that we didn't even use masks to cover Our faces. Nigeria will survive with our efforts. We are proudly strong enough to feed the people of this great nation irrespective of religious,tribes or political sentiment. Good day Nigerians.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/irabiu9/posts/1406919639323862?pnref=story

That guy is more than fake.
He is only rooting for Buhari and has no agenda for what he depicts here. He's a friend on Facebook and he runs only on lies. I know him.

1 Like

Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by Olabestonic001(m): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
abuayman:
#ISTANDWITHNNA
He is a liar.
Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by mightyhazel: 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
Wetin abokiii dey avenge for? Anybody destroy una ecosystem?

I wish nigerdelta get opportunity access clean lands like ds,but air water aand lands has been destroyed witout pity by successive governments,..
This thread is an insult and a mockery 2 nigerdeltans who sufFfer much degredations and have no say on their own resources like d averge farmer has up north

1 Like

Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by TheNonce: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
grin
AfonjaSlayer:

Exactly how you flew out from your cave with all your stamina, thereby pouring your sour ewedu soup on the ground.....it's a pity to you afonja.

Haba ipob youths? Even on a joke thread una must cry again?

Una tears no dey end?

Ndo oh..... or make I buy you sweet?

1 Like

Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by Hiploko(m): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
This joke would have made sense if food is cheap. Mumu pipo

1 Like

Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by bloodykiller: 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
[s]
Progressive01:
[/s]
it's a pity that your life is centered on nairaland

shame omenka
Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
I like these terrorists......keep it up guys..!

1 Like

Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by Cjrane2: 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
Once they can bomb their own oil when Ibos or yorubas take all their oil wells in the north and use all their oil money to develop Onitsha and Ogbomoso, then they have a point.

Right now, they are the people stealing everyone's resources and using it to develop the north telling all sorts of senseless tales about a non existent unity and love which they dont have.

1 Like

Re: New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) by Bujumbura(m): 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nonsense. Who uses crude implements for large scale farming. Abokii should continue masturbating on buhari who is a known failure

(1) (Reply)

Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? / Touch Nnamdi Kanu And See If The Nation Will Survive- IRA / You Can’t Justify Denying Ambode 2nd Term Ticket, Osinbajo Tells GAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.