Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Long Distance Relationship(ldr): What's Your Opinion On It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationship(ldr): What's Your Opinion On It? (2156 Views)

How Do I End This LDR Without...? / LDR•°•°•°•°○°○°••°○°°○ / My Opinion On Broke Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Distance Relationship(ldr): What's Your Opinion On It? by whyx06(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2016
mysticgal:
Trust
Commitment
Communication
And perseverance are key to a lasting long distance relationship cool

Think I'm practising one with my future wife presently
Re: Long Distance Relationship(ldr): What's Your Opinion On It? by whyx06(m): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2016
It's really not easy, the two party just have to understand themselves
Re: Long Distance Relationship(ldr): What's Your Opinion On It? by theSpark(m): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2016
I'm never doing that shii.

The joy and happiness of having a loved one close by and around you is not there. You can't even hang out and have fun, no cinemas, no mall visits nothing nothing.

If the other partner is not even communicative or is reserved it's worse as you can't pick up subtle body signals that betray emotions.
Re: Long Distance Relationship(ldr): What's Your Opinion On It? by krissconnect(m): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2016
theSpark:

The joy and happiness of having a loved one close by and around you is not there. You can't even hang out and have fun, no cinemas, no mall visits nothing nothing.

If the other partner is not even communicative or is reserved it's worse as you can't pick up subtle body signals that betray emotions.

Lalasticlala
Re: Long Distance Relationship(ldr): What's Your Opinion On It? by mysticgal(f): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2016
whyx06:

Think I'm practising one with my future wife presently
That's nice... cool
Re: Long Distance Relationship(ldr): What's Your Opinion On It? by iamkingzlee(m): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2016
I so mucb believe if both parties are willing to stay committed, then things will work out just fine. Trust and effective communication shouldn't be left out also.
Re: Long Distance Relationship(ldr): What's Your Opinion On It? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2016
theSpark:

Spot on

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship(ldr): What's Your Opinion On It? by ebonflexy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
It depends on the purpose of the relationship.
If the person is extra-ordinary, in a tactical way, then why not?

What do I mean by tactical?
Let's face it, simply being fond of someone (What most call 'love' today) should not be the 100% consideration when determining who to partner with in life. More like 80%. There are other tactical factors that must come into play. Advantages to be considered. If you meet someone with some....unique....advantages that you haven't really been able to find around you, then a long distance thing is possible.

If the person has no discernably unique advantages, then long distance relationship makes utterly no sense.
Re: Long Distance Relationship(ldr): What's Your Opinion On It? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
It takes discipline. You cannot chose your situation or the person you fall in love with. It's not for everyone but so far it's worked well.
Re: Long Distance Relationship(ldr): What's Your Opinion On It? by SlimmB(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
Raine80:
It takes discipline. You cannot chose your situation or the person you fall in love with. It's not for everyone but so far it's worked well.
seems like it working for ya
Re: Long Distance Relationship(ldr): What's Your Opinion On It? by stiflerdrug: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
cheesy

Lemme ask TrapHedges views ova this mata... grin

That boi is soooo damn well experienced. kiss

Lols Bae! Yes tho it exists.. Ya'll just need love and trust 100.. Then ya'll good to go cool
Re: Long Distance Relationship(ldr): What's Your Opinion On It? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
theSpark:

yer right,its hard.
You don't reveal have basic physical touch;cuddles,kisses,holding hands

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Lands In Trouble After He Lied To Girl That He Traveled By Flight / Guys: The Best Reply To A "No Sex Relationship" / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.