Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

German Visa Refusal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Visa Refusal (2742 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

German Visa Refusal by igbforlife: 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2009
Hi everybody,

Please I just got my German visa application refused by the German embassy here in Lagos without any reason for refusal given. How do I go about appealing the refusal if there is any like that? What are the necessary steps to follow.

All the required documents that is on their check-list was submitted. I just want to go on vacation to see my sister with her husband and the children as part of my annual leave vacation after which I will come back to nija to resume work.

I will be very grateful for your advice from any one who has gone through this process before.

Thank you.

embarassed
Re: German Visa Refusal by kood: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2009
You should ask the consul if there is any opportunity for appeal and if there is any then, they will give you the guideline for an appeal. But if they do not grant you an appeal you can only reapply if you think you are qualify for the visa and it is always good to include new documents to support your re-application. Also, if they give you the chance to appeal it is necessary to include a new supporting documents.
Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Illorin From Lagos? / Ihs Fee / Possible Location On Missing Tradewing Beechcraft 1900d Airplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.