Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

My 3hrs Conversation With Nnamdi Kanu--fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 3hrs Conversation With Nnamdi Kanu--fani Kayode (704 Views)

Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 3hrs Conversation With Nnamdi Kanu--fani Kayode by getallnews: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
Permit me to begin this contribution with an apology for my disappearance from the literary and political scene for the last one month but this was due to circumstances beyond my control. On October 21st, five days after my 56th birthday, I was arrested by the EFCC without an arrest warrant at the premises of the Federal High Court in Lagos where I had been earlier granted bail. Thereafter I was illegally detained by them without any detention order for 21 days.
to read more >>>>>>> http://getallnews.com/2016/11/16/my-conversation-with-nnamdi-kanu-fani-kayode/

Re: My 3hrs Conversation With Nnamdi Kanu--fani Kayode by talktonase(m): 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
I wonder what kind of freedom movement will emerge from your very queer combination
Re: My 3hrs Conversation With Nnamdi Kanu--fani Kayode by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
unlike afonja, awolowo, abiola, akintola, general Diya, obasanjo and tinubu, after fela and fayose, ffk remains the only brave men the westerners ever had. I wonder what would happen to the region once Ffk and fayose are gone

1 Like

Re: My 3hrs Conversation With Nnamdi Kanu--fani Kayode by chriskosherbal(m): 3:12am On Nov 17, 2016
sad

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Dino Melaye's Youthful Swag As He Attends Leadership Event In USA(Pics / Emeka Offor To Ndi-anambra – Obiano Is Doing Well, Let Us Support Him [photos] / Remains And Effects Of Colonization Still Felt Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.