Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

FG Begins Release Of N100bn For Constituency Projects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins Release Of N100bn For Constituency Projects (11738 Views)

Senate Proposes N1.4tr For Constituency Projects / FG To Release N100bn For Capital Projects / National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: FG Begins Release Of N100bn For Constituency Projects by Trendirabingi: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
cy4cent:
This is a way to bribe these legislators.

So everything wrong with the presentation and the borrowing will suddenly become right after giving them what they want?
my sister, nothing irritates me more than the mare sounds and behaviours of this so-called brigands in the name of senate and legislooters. Their stewpidity and Utmost greed and self-centeredness mixed with criminality is so glaring and too obvious that they do this things with such reckless abandon , shamelessly and with total disregard for every single nigerian....in other sane clans this ediots would be facing firing squads by now... i still wonder if we do not know that the very rot of a countries democracy is in the houz of this very same common enemies ( this legislooters) they are the very number one problem of our entire society, n i have kept on saying it time and time again..Nigeria can never get completely serious with the set of demonic brigandage we have in the senate and house of reps..we most completely demonize them b4 they can ever take any nigerian serious.. those bastards are the very thorn on every flesh of the nigerian people.. that position they occupy are the very positions that should affect every single nigerian directly , likewise the position of the local government..this is where our pressure and pressing demands , should lie, instead we have totally diverted our attention to the federal government alone, screaming buhari, jonathan , ministers upandan.. meanwhile our number one enemies who if they werent in that criminal chamber to loot in recovery of all the loots they have placed in their campaign for that office only to continue wearing white sack bags in name of agbada , and sleeping in that hollow chamber, fighting only to get 100billion and other billions to soak into their pockets in our very b4, approving rubbish for Their own benefit, without respect or regard...just take a look at all their decisions, its only pointing towards the satisfaction of their greed, completely stewpid or out of place to the main purpose of which that very chamber was created..why?, because we allow fools in government... tell me how many of any reasonable constituency project in the name of receiving that money would they implement in any constituency..?...how many of us even have the personal numbers of this ediots as it is in other countries who demand for accountability from senators like that in their countries?...let us not keep screaming buhari or anybody we find in the executive arm of government who are steadily under the pressure to deliver and give concrete feedback to the society, we as Nigerians should know that we are more directly connected to the second and even third arm of the government as it transcends in cadar than we could be to the executive, and should therefore impose untold pressure on them, then the executive would have no other choice than to respond to the interest of the people...by fire by force..let those brigands show accountability to every single kobo from that 100billion from day one of disbursement, and they should be answerable publicly to every Nigerian..part-time that stewpid charade of a waste of time and jamboree party they are doin there, and cut entirely every stewpid and senseless allowance allocated to their stewpid selves in this serious times of recession..nigeria has always been in recession.., we only realized how serious it had gotten...and this ediots are contributors to its long-term manifestations..things should not continue the way it has always being..this are the reasons pple like donald trump are talking about re-colonizing regions like africa and nigeria.. we must not allow pple (legislooters) n their likes continue to bring such insult to the country...

#PRESSUREOFACCOUNTABILITYONTHESENATE
#SENATEMUSTDELIVERTOTHEPEOPLE.
#PRESSUREONTHEHOLLOWCHAMBERS
#LEGISLATIONMUSTBEPARTTIME
#CUTDOWNINTHESENATE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Release Of N100bn For Constituency Projects by Ovamboland(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
I knew it will get to this stage with the massive support anyone accused of corruption gets from the public. The vice-president was almost in tears when judges were arrested and many Nigerians didn't feel revulsion for corruption. He said it was an existential problem but many of us see it as a way of life.
So what's the point, give the house the cash they want and let's see what happens to the rest.

Nigerians love corruption and prefer it as a way of life, what can be more frustrating than for the hen advising the chick from foraging alone in the open when the chick cares less about it's own security?

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Release Of N100bn For Constituency Projects by engrhorla(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
HtwoOw:

Ya I gorrit

I do believe in Buhari, and I believe those thieves in Legislatives will do more than you think and at all at all na him bad

What has 'believe in Buhari got to do with constituency allowances?

Pls go through your constituency and highlight how many constituency projects you see there..
This is a mere I rub ur back, u rub mine...constituncy allowance is take home for legislators

Gerrit?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Earmarks N18bn For Warri, Uvwie Storm Drainages / Boko Haram: Engage Chadian Army, Others - Governor Sule To Buhari / Buhari, Obaseki, Others Pay Last Tributes To Late Chief Tony Anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.