Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded (79337 Views)

Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) / History The Story Of Otokoto Money Ritual Killing Of 1996 In Owerri, Imo State / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Justiceleague1: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Poweredbrew:
[s][/s]

You are showing an early sign of mental illness, its better you get treated before you enter market. You are listing handles of those that disgraced you here many times. I am not those handles up there, you are truly a kid. So anyone that expose your ways must be me right?

Just go find work and stop bringing shame to your people, you cant even cover your lies well. Ebonyi man Claiming Edo cos his parents live there, i can beg my friends in Naija to employ you as their gateman since you spend all your life on nairaland trolling and insulting people. Shameless kid

afonja lying mohammad.. grin
kitigbe o lolssssss grin
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by niyi123: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
talktonase:
Sad state of our judiciary...judgement 20yrs after. cry

Imaging, most of our judges in nigeria are so corrupt, that they too deserve to die hanging.
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by bejeria101(m): 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
Justice is served! Zombies let your apc gods watch their backs. Karma is slowly rolling ikebe in their direction.
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Poweredbrew: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
Justiceleague1:

afonja lying mohammad.. grin
kitigbe o lolssssss grin

The lazy kid has run out of steam, log on to your other miserable handle to throw your insult as usual. Jobless kid

3 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Poweredbrew: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
Justiceleague1:

all round mental grin grin grin afonja mallamus

u kill by the sword,u die by the sword.

Still same bullcrap, no one even expect any sense from someone with a compressed head. lmao

5 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Justiceleague1: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
Poweredbrew:

The lazy kid has run out of steam, log on to your other miserable handle to throw your insult as usual. Jobless kid

oldman,i dont run for cover,i aint afonja.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by CXLVII: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
AMUNSI23:

you and your entire village including your king both the present and future ones even all your governors combine together can not attain the height of Nnamdi kanu,Ask mr buhari he will tell you

How do you expect all that u ve mentioned to attain the height of a present convict in Kuje prison? Re you advising all to commit a crime so as to make it to prison?

The bitter truth is that Nnamadi Kalu will be killed once found guilty. And you know it's either by hanging or firing squad
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Justiceleague1: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
Poweredbrew:

Still same bullcrap, no one even expect any sense from someone with a compressed head. lmao

says a wanderer just outta kuje..lols..hows poweredbreww? See how bony u are!
I can help u..u can (4giv me,Lord) share my dog's lunch.. grin grin

op,u die by the sword if u kill by da sword

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Poweredbrew: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
Justiceleague1:

oldman,i dont run for cover,i aint afonja.. grin grin

Your god Ojukwu ran away after losing 3m souls, so its no surprise.

5 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Justiceleague1: 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Poweredbrew:

i have instructed my dog,'WERB,to reserve some lunch grin

Now know this,he who kills by the sword,dies by the sword..

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Poweredbrew: 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Justiceleague1:

says a wanderer just outta kuje..lols..hows poweredbreww? See how bony u are!
I can help u..u can (4giv me,Lord) share my dog's lunch.. grin grin

op,u die by the sword if u kill by da sword

Someone that cant even fed well, i curse those that turn you this way. A grown man wasting his life away on nairaland while his mates are making it offline. Na wao

3 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Pylony(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chibuhealth:
I heard about this story when i was little, cant believe it is still on,
That is how the Nigerian judiciary is run in a snail speed, where most a times justice is never server to its logical conclusion.
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Poweredbrew: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
Justiceleague1:

i have instructed my dog,'WERB,to reserve some lunch grin

Now know this,he who kills by the sword,dies by the sword..

Same boring and meaningless rants. Flat..ties truly gat no sense.

4 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Justiceleague1: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
U kill by the sword,u die by the sword.

Poweredbrew:

Your god Ojukwu ran away after losing 3m souls, so its no surprise.

i wasnt born by then,so baba70_with_no_life_testimony,enlighten us grin
btw,my dog has fininshed eating,ye can now help uaself grin grin

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Poweredbrew: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
Justiceleague1:
U kill by the sword,u die by the sword.

i wasnt born by then,so baba70_with_no_life_testimony,enlighten us grin
btw,my dog has fininshed eating,ye can now help uaself grin grin

Stark illiterate, my 7yrs old cousin can spell better than you. Go school, u no gree. But you can waste your life online trolling and insulting people. Spits

4 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by RillJ(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Between the Devil and the Deep Red Sea.
ucee64:
OK o meanwhile guys let's say u are arrested ad d judge gives u 2 options option 1: 40yrs in jail option 2:stay in jail until arsenal win uefa champions league what will u choose?
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Pylony(m): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Indeed, some Hotel owners are into this ritual bull *shitt*. After eating prison meals worth thousands of naira all this while, bought using tax payers money they now get tired of him and took him to the gallow.
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Justiceleague1: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
Crime doesnt pay.

Poweredbrew:

Same boring and meaningless rants. Flat..ties truly gat no sense.

exactly how subway and codedslay and demslayers used to fart when the run outta ideas grin

Baba70,afonja,onjè ti ready grin è ma dupe fun bingo.. grin

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Justiceleague1: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
Crime doesnt pay

Poweredbrew:

Stark illiterate, my 7yrs old cousin can spell better than you. Go school, u no gree. But you can waste your life online trolling and insulting people. Spits

ur brain is like a grain of groundnut compared to the big size of that 7yrs old cousin's big brain and who is way far more intelligent than u are lolssss. U are only useful chasing danfo and conductors,shouting OWO MI DA!!!

Fly dòn dey perch for ua lunch o..
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Poweredbrew: 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
Justiceleague1:
Crime doesnt pay.

exactly how subway and codedslay and demslayers used to fart when the run outta ideas grin

Baba70,afonja,onjè ti ready grin è ma dupe fun bingo.. grin

You are already crying and quoting handles that do make your life miserable. I have the patience but those ones dont even have, even a 2yrs old baby will know I aint those handle. Shame the devil and leave your parents house for once, we wont stop praying for your soul.

Oya spew the same boring afonja crap.

4 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Poweredbrew: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
Justiceleague1:
Crime doesnt pay

ur brain is like a grain of groundnut compared to the big size of that 7yrs old cousin's big brain and who is way far more intelligent than u are lolssss. U are only useful chasing danfo and conductors,shouting OWO MI DA!!!

Fly dòn dey perch for ua lunch o..
[/s]

But you have no brain at all, no space for a brain in your compressed head. You are not even useful to yourself and your family, you sleep and wake in same hut with your siblings then come online to insult those that are better than you. Is that why you blame afonja here daily? Tell us the truth..

4 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Irepib(m): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
Fucking lie show us is dead body seeing is believing
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Justiceleague1: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
Crime doesnt pay
Poweredbrew:

You are already crying and quoting handles that do make your life miserable. I have the patience but those ones dont even have, even a 2yrs old baby will know I aint those handle. Shame the devil and leave your parents house for once, we wont stop praying for your soul.

Oya spew the same boring afonja crap.

2yrs old,huh? Certainly da size and measurement of ur packedup almost grounded brain lolss grin
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Poweredbrew: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
Justiceleague1:
Crime doesnt pay

2yrs old,huh? Certainly da size and measurement of ur packedup almost grounded brain lolss grin

RIP English Language. Stick to your akpu language and stop disgracing yourself. Lmaooooo

3 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Justiceleague1: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Say no to crime
Poweredbrew:

RIP English Language. Stick to your akpu language and stop disgracing yourself. Lmaooooo
i prefer afonja girama and ewedu adjectival clause
grin grin
Mental afonja mallamus
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Poweredbrew: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Justiceleague1:
Crime is bad

haba! See painment o! Why did u cross my post? Are u so pained?
Eeyaaa,pele o...lolss grin grin

Sane people cross out meaningless rants from deluded kids. You are the pained one masking your tears with smileys. Typical of a flatttty, they resort to adding smileys to their post when being disgraced.

4 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Poweredbrew: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
Justiceleague1:
Say no to crime

i prefer afonja girama and ewedu adjectival clause
grin grin
Mental afonja mallamus

Stick your Akpu English, you are better in that bullshit than bringing more shame to your people.

4 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Justiceleague1: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
Say NO to crime
Poweredbrew:

mental afonja,see as e dey rush bingo leftover grin grin
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Poweredbrew: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Justiceleague1:
Say NO to crime

mental afonja,see as e dey rush bingo leftover grin grin

No meaning, nothing. Pathetic fl..at head

4 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Justiceleague1: 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
Thou shall not kill
Poweredbrew:

Stick your Akpu English, you are better in that bullshit than bringing more shame to your people.
nothing as sweet as afonjanic adjectives grin
If e pain dem,lagoon de dia grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) / Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) / Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.