Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Penis Size Linked To Finger Length - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Penis Size Linked To Finger Length (5502 Views)

Did You Pay For The Yansh-lady Tell A Man Trying To Finger Her Inside The Bus / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus / Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Penis Size Linked To Finger Length by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
You may have heard the common thought that your foot is as long as the distance between your elbow and your wrist. Or, how about the fact that most people are approximately as tall as the distance from the middle fingertip of one hand to the other, when your hands are held out perpendicular to your body? Chances are you've even heard the theory about penis size and men with big feet. However, have you heard that your penis size is linked to your finger length?

The Research

Research led by urologist Dr. Tae Beom Kim focused on the relationship between finger measurement and erect and flaccid penis size. 144 men participated in the study. Dr. Kim and his researchers:

Measured the men's index fingers (2D) and their ring fingers (4D) , and
They also measured their penis while erect and while flaccid.
The Findings

Interestingly, they found that most men had longer ring fingers (4D) than index fingers (2D). Additionally, those with a lower index finger to ring finger ratio (2D:4D – relatively longer ring finger) were found to have longer erect joysticks.

The researchers noted, “Based on this evidence, we suggest that digit ratio can predict adult penile size, and that the effects of prenatal testosterone may in part explain the differences in adult penile length.”

Previous research has found that this 2D:4D ratio is related to the amount of androgens (testosterones) present in a baby's body during the 8th to 19th week of pregnancy. Where women tend to have ring fingers that are approximately the same length of their index fingers, men have longer ring fingers due to the increased amount of testosterone in the womb.

Men with longer ring fingers are believed to have been exposed to higher levels of testosterone, while in utero. In addition to a naturally larger penis, this has also been linked to increased athleticism, sexuality, aggression, and the ability to more effective trade high-stakes stocks, according to a study at the University of Cambridge.

However, it's not all bonuses for our long-ring fingered friends. Those with a lower 2D:4D ratio (relatively longer ring finger) are also at a higher risk for:

Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Lou Gehrig's disease),
Prostate cancer and
Arthritis

https://www.pegym.com/articles/penis-size-linked-finger-length

Re: Penis Size Linked To Finger Length by makydebbie(f): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
They told us in secondary school.cheesy

That means my math teacher's d¡ck was so small angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: Penis Size Linked To Finger Length by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin

Uuumm I never knew this one.. Now, lemme measure their kondo without letting them know... grin grin grin
Re: Penis Size Linked To Finger Length by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
E be like say my konndo big o shocked
Re: Penis Size Linked To Finger Length by PayBoyXclusives(m): 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Penis Size Linked To Finger Length by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Uuumm I never knew this one.. Now, lemme measure their kondo without letting them know... grin grin grin

I know right!!! I'll be shaking hands with a new meaning now grin

I just hope most men don't ALL have the ring finger longer. Look at yours. Your index should be longer if not you have high testosterone.
Re: Penis Size Linked To Finger Length by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
KissChrix:
E be like say my konndo big o shocked

Pinshure or....
Re: Penis Size Linked To Finger Length by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
Dimples999:

Pinshure or....
You sure you can handle it? tongue
Re: Penis Size Linked To Finger Length by jumpandpas(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Pure lie, my fingers are not all that long but down there is a deadly crocodile. If you know what is called Ogologo Amu, that's what I have.
Re: Penis Size Linked To Finger Length by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
Until i see picture evidence.

Some guys know it isnt (always) true but revealing they are on the small side is bad for business grin
Re: Penis Size Linked To Finger Length by Masonic(m): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Until i see picture evidence.

Some guys know it isnt (always) true but revealing they are on the small side is bad for business grin

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Penis Size Linked To Finger Length by Splinz(m): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
When I know that this report doesn't reflect the anaconda in-between my legs, I'd just be like...

1 Like

Re: Penis Size Linked To Finger Length by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
KissChrix:

You sure you can handle it? tongue

I meant of your hand undecided
Re: Penis Size Linked To Finger Length by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
Dimples999:

I meant of your hand undecided

Since Looking at my fingers or My d!ck are the same thing, so..... undecided
Re: Penis Size Linked To Finger Length by Warhawk(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
walks out with my one-inch Konndo
Re: Penis Size Linked To Finger Length by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Im comfy with my above average size!.
Re: Penis Size Linked To Finger Length by dhardline(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Stop exposing our secrets. You want ladies to start checking if a guys ring finger is longer than the index now abi... Those with short ring fingers might start feeling bad. That's if it's even true.

1 Like

Re: Penis Size Linked To Finger Length by luminouz(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Feel free to measure mine!
Re: Penis Size Linked To Finger Length by luminouz(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
jumpandpas:

Pure lie, my fingers are not all that long but down there is a deadly crocodile. If you know what is called Ogologo Amu, that's what I have.
Crocodile ke abi frog! grin
Re: Penis Size Linked To Finger Length by Abso1uteZero(m): 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Thought everyone knew this??

(1) (Reply)

Lady Makes Jest Of Her Husband As She Video Him While Sun Drying Her Undies. / Erica Hospitalized After Having A Mental Breakdown Due To Her Disqualification / Some Guys Are Mad (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.