Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

What Food Can You Describe Your Lover With And Why??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Food Can You Describe Your Lover With And Why??? (773 Views)

Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour / Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? / 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Food Can You Describe Your Lover With And Why??? by sinistermind(m): 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
Let's have some fun, you can call me a foodie. I was just wondering, if your lover was a food, what food would he or she be and why

Mine is Indomie and egg with lots of pepper cos she's sweet and can also be very naughty and annoying at times.

Let's see what people have to say about theirs.

1 Like

Re: What Food Can You Describe Your Lover With And Why??? by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin

He's like a baby back ribs dipped on honey barbeque with fries sprinkled with seaweeds... Truly mouth watering grin

He's irresistible, soft, kind and very loving person cheesy grin grin I juz can't get enough.. in short, he's juz PERFECT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Food Can You Describe Your Lover With And Why??? by generalbush(m): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Beans and cabbage!!
That's my best after heavy workouts!!
Ermmm.... my bae is the best!!
Re: What Food Can You Describe Your Lover With And Why??? by generalbush(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

He's like a baby back ribs dipped on honey barbeque with fries sprinkled with seaweeds... Truly mouth watering grin

He's irresistible, soft, kind and very loving person cheesy grin grin I juz can't get enough.. in short, he's juz PERFECT

Errmmm... which of them are you referring too??

1 Like

Re: What Food Can You Describe Your Lover With And Why??? by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
generalbush:

Errmmm... which of them are you referring too??

Them? undecided

I don't do multitasking when it comes to bf..

Re: What Food Can You Describe Your Lover With And Why??? by Hadez(f): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
I will say cucumber or plantain cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch Video: Stupid Things We Do In Our Relationships / What Is This? / What Is Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.