Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? (2468 Views)

Lagos Police Armourer Sells Arms To Militants, Attempts Suicide / 14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo) / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by bloodykiller: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
TheNonce:

You are fond of crying to the mods whenever you are being taken to the cleaners you this child so today I'm going to ensure you have a taste of your own medicine!

Goodbye with your senseless posts and last but not least "kiss this truth"!

Cc; mynd44 and OAM4J!
i have no problem of going down but TimeManager comes with me cool
Kiss the truth
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by bloodykiller: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
FSBoperator:

Why is this troll not yet banned?

You trolls and NL mods had your sh1t together until Trump became POTUS ans with Seun trying to steal our login passwords

But God dey

Continue, a defeat more resounding than The Donald is on its way.

bro i have no problem with ban am used to it even sometimes without any good reason so i embrace it with happiness
but for the troll TimeManager he must also be sanctioned for first breaking rule 2
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by FSBoperator: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
bloodykiller:

bro i have no problem with ban am used to it even sometimes without any good reason so i embrace it with happiness
but for the troll TimeManager he must also be sanctioned for first breaking rule 2

In this same Afonjastic Nairaland where the truth is like a crucifix pointed at the devil?

Never going to happen.

Ignore the afonja tout.

They are experiencing self induced dissonance.

Reality to them is based on their own cherry picked lies.

As for me I am waiting for the owner to remove and delete that sticky thread on this section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by TheNonce: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
FSBoperator:

Why is this troll not yet banned?

You trolls and NL mods had your sh1t together until Trump became POTUS ans with Seun trying to steal our login passwords

But God dey

Continue, a defeat more resounding than The Donald is on its way.

Look at this one? Well let me answer your dumb question....i can't be banned because I don't go around mentioning monikers for no reason, spreading hate and stupidity, focusing on tribalism and insulting people for having a different point of view from mine.....while also always running like a coward when faced with superior firepower from other members!

If this baby killer guy is the sort of thing you have decided to imitate and stand behind on this forum then I can only wish you a speedy recovery! Now kindly get out of my sight!
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by FSBoperator: 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
TheNonce:

Look at this one? Well let me answer your dumb question....i can't be banned because I don't go around mentioning monikers for no reason, spreading hate and stupidity, focusing on tribalism and insulting people for having a different point of view from mine.....while also always running like a coward when faced with superior firepower from other members!

If this baby killer guy is the sort of thing you have decided to imitate and stand behind on this forum then I can only wish you a speedy recovery! Now kindly get out of my sight!

This thread struck a nerve with you.

How about some Thorazine to keep you calm dah fck down.
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by TheNonce: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
bloodykiller:

i have no problem of going down but TimeManager comes with me cool
Kiss the truth
grin

BYE...........try being brave if you are going to be an antagonist in the future ok!

Stop always crying to the mods when you lack support only to come and start chest beating when surrounded by your other confused tribalists!
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by bloodykiller: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
TheNonce:
grin

BYE...........try being brave if you are going to be an antagonist in the future ok!

Stop always crying to the mods when you lack support only to come and start chest beating when surrounded by your other confused tribalists!
[/s]
shatap and get out
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by TheNonce: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
FSBoperator:

This thread struck a nerve with you.

How about some Thorazine to keep you calm dah fck down.

You are inconsequential boy....if the fact that I have put your mentor in the mods cross hairs has got you pained then you can as well go and make use of the carton of kleenex in your bathroom!
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by TheNonce: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]
shatap and get out

Look at you now! No difference....

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by FSBoperator: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
TheNonce:

You are inconsequential boy....if the fact that I have put your mentor in the mods cross hairs has got you pained then you can as well go and make use of the carton of kleenex in your bathroom!

You got issues man-boy

Keep bumpin this thread with your weak trolling
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by Blue3k(m): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
All good points in begining of threat then it went down hill. Anyway Russia economy is hurting right now so they may consider selling weapons to Nigeria to boast it's reserves. They could also so no because Shia Iran doesn't like some of actions Nigeria government has done. The Iranian are allies with Russia.

Nigeria should focus on its own weapons industry instead of being giant begger of Africa.
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by TheNonce: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
FSBoperator:

You got issues man-boy

Keep bumpin this thread with your weak trolling

Whenever you are ready to retire from nairaland.....create a thread and mention my moniker if you dare....only then will you find out who you are trying to cross online swords with.... the target for tonight is babykiller NOT YOU....but your time will come child......but please find more sensible monikers to emulate and not hate filled secessionist kids!
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by FSBoperator: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
TheNonce:

Whenever you are ready to retire from nairaland.....create a thread and mention my moniker if you dare....only then will you find out who you are trying to cross online swords with.... the target for tonight is babykiller NOT YOU....but your time will come child......but please find more sensible monikers to emulate and not hate filled

Key word: Thorazine

Thank me later
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by TimeManager(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
@TheNonce, bother not a hoot on that dude of a cry baby, always running to the mods for a dog. gy. Hestarts the fires but wouldn't want to get hurt in it.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by bloodykiller: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
TimeManager:
@TheNonce, bother not a hoot on that dude of a cry baby, always running to yhe mods for a dog. Gy. Hestarts the fires but wouldn't want to get hurt in it.
Kiss the truth!
[/s]
shatap sore looser
am here for you
am your new nemesis

Kiss the truth cool

1 Like

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by drss2(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
wen PEJ said buari is brain dead, zombies thought she was mad. wen GEJ said buari cannot remember his phone no., zombies thought he was a fool. well, una see wetin dey happen now basically saudi arabia's so called coalition of islamic con3s was never against terror. just a political coalition of islamic con3s loyal to saudi arabia, for saudi's islamic political cause - proxy war against saudi arabia's enemies. n d dullard is dragging nigeria right into d center of saudi's proxy war.
very soon, by next year, nigerians will begin to feel in full, d negative dose of buari dullard foo.lish foreign policy.

1 Like

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by TheNonce: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
TimeManager:
@TheNonce, bother not a hoot on that dude of a cry baby, always running to the mods for a dog. gy. Hestarts the fires but wouldn't want to get hurt in it.
Kiss the truth!

I hate cowards so let him face the consequences of his actions! He matters not 1 bit!
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by FSBoperator: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
TimeManager:
Kiss the truth!

When will you address issues highlighted instead of attacking fellow forum members?

Is that the only line you zombies where ordered to tow by that illiterate garbage Shehu?

Keep bumpin thread to trending page 0
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by TimeManager(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
@FSBoperator, i wish i had time to spare ATM, Be assured that you cannot glorify intellectual charlatanism on this forum. As for the drugs you prescribed, it 'd be best served to hoarde of trumpanzees who sheepishly fall for your crumbs. I will be back!
Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by TheNonce: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
TimeManager:
@FSBoperator, i wish i had time to spare ATM, Be assured that you cannot glorify intellectual charlatanism on this forum. As for the drugs you prescribed, it 'd be best served to hoarde of trumpanzees who sheepishly fall for your crumbs. I will be back!
Kiss the truth!

That operator is even sadder than his mentor analkiller....leave am...he will learn soon!
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by FSBoperator: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
TimeManager:
Kiss the truth!

Keep bumpin with your autistic posts

At least your continued presence here can be converted usefully.
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by bloodykiller: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
TimeManager:
Kiss the truth!
[/s]
shatap sore looser and get out
Gej is billion times better than the illiterate terrorist call buhari

Kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by FSBoperator: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
TheNonce:

That operator is even sadder than his mentor analkiller....leave am...he will learn soon!

Wetin I go learn?

This is the second time you are making that threat to me and I will let you fowl necked online boko know that you, your Buruntai, and you useless DSS plus your duara dullard van not dare touch me.

Try it and see for yourself.

Seun, I hope you are seeing the rubbish you are promoting here.
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by FSBoperator: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
TheNonce, gimme a venue, a date an a place.

Your empty threats must be backed by action.

You commie bastard claiming fascist nigga.

I keep trash bags in my booth for a reason.

Fowl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dan Orbih's Hotel Building On Adesuwa Road In Edo. Photos Shared By APCNEWSBLOG / Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 / IPOB Protest In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.