Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? (2462 Views)

Lagos Police Armourer Sells Arms To Militants, Attempts Suicide / 14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo) / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by FSBoperator: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
"Russia does not start wars, she finishes it!" - Vladimir Putin.

What gives the Sunni Fulani Govt of Western Sudan aka Nigeria the impression that Russia will entertain any form of trade discussions centring on arms sales to Nigeria?

This same useless govt that has thrown their dead weight into the Syrian debacle purely based on narrow parochial and sectarian sentiments without considering why their Saudi masters want to oust the Assad regime [ in a bid to lay gas pipelines directly to Europe, which naturally will hurt Nigeria's oil industry], are now approaching Russia for weapons to fight similar Islamic terrorists sponsored by the same house of Saud?

Do these ab0kis in Aso Rock have any sense at all?

Just last 3weeks back, a minister under this vagabond govt was threatening to block Russian wheat imports demanding that Russians "must come and invest in wheat farming" in their volatile banana Republic.

Those of us with a discerning mind took the minister of trade statement as part of the ongoing Sunni coalition strategy headed by Saudi Arabia to fight their greatest foe in Syria - Russia.

Now that Obama is no longer in charge (US institutions are now calling the shots) and an arms embargo has been reinstated against Nigeria, these almajiris of exponential order have the audacity to approach mother Russia?

That as it may, I hope these glorified Mallams within the corridor of power should remember the highlighted quote at the beginning of this thread that was credited to the Great Vladimir Putin, that Russia's conditions for finishing wars only comes when you are an ally and not a foe.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by crosbreaka: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Russia is allied with Shia Muslim powers in the Middle East.namely: Iran, Syria and Lebanese Shia Islamic resistance movement, hezbollah. Russia is fighting with them side by side in Syria to support Assad against Saudi backed Wahhabi terrorists.

If Russia is approached by this government, after the treatment Nigerian Shia Muslims have received, I see Iran pressuring Russia not to sell weapons. And the coming days don't look good for America's Sunni allies in the Middle East under a Trump presidency. Trump has already sent heated messages to Saudi Arabia and assurance to Syrian president Assad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by FSBoperator: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
crosbreaka:
Russia is allied with Shia Muslim powers in the Middle East.namely: Iran, Syria and Lebanese Shia Islamic resistance movement, hezbollah. Russia is fighting with them side by side in Syria to support Assad against Saudi backed Wahhabi terrorists.

If Russia is approached by this government, after the treatment Nigerian Shia Muslims have received, I see Iran pressuring Russia not to sell weapons. And the coming days don't look good for America's Sunni allies in the Middle East under a Trump presidency. Trump has already sent heated messages to Saudi Arabia and assurance to Syrian president Assad.

In short, buhari and Northern Nigeria need to cut that sh1t out and reign in their boko cousins.

1 Like

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by kingwax7007: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
Keep crying... For your mind, na only USA NAD RUSSIA fit !take weapon...

Check it out and die

grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3470819/nigerian-military-delegates-inspect-assorted grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by FSBoperator: 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
kingwax7007:

Check it out and die

grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3470819/nigerian-military-delegates-inspect-assorted grin tongue

But una approach Russia nah

No be dem approach una.

Go and buy substandard Pakistani shiit

7 Likes

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by kingwax7007: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
FSBoperator:

But una approach Russia nah

No be dem approach una.

Go and buy substandard Pakistani shiit

Substandard abi?

So, if I fire that sniper rifle at u, u fit use hand stop the bullet? Yeye boy..

Did u even knw that, no one does war weapons better than the Asians? We fit buy from Asia, we fit buy from Israel sef.. E no concern u...

USA na copy copy... grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by Stalwert: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
crosbreaka:

[/s]

You sound naive like the typical follower of zazzaky whom he lied to perpetually that mossad and cia are out to get him hence their blind obideience to him..... Russia is onoy interested in its greedy aims i.e. selling weapons to anyone with money.

What a useless topic by naive person.
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by TimeManager(m): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
FSBoperator:
[s]"Russia does not start wars, she finishes it!" - Vladimir Putin.

What gives the Sunni Fulani Govt of Western Sudan aka Nigeria the impression that Russia will entertain any form of trade discussions centring on arms sales to Nigeria?

This same useless govt that has thrown their dead weight into the Syrian debacle purely based on narrow parochial and sectarian sentiments without considering why their Saudi masters want to oust the Assad regime [ in a bid to lay gas pipelines directly to Europe, which naturally will hurt Nigeria's oil industry], are now approaching Russia for weapons to fight similar Islamic terrorists sponsored by the same house of Saud?

Do these ab0kis in Aso Rock have any sense at all?

Just last 3weeks back, a minister under this vagabond govt was threatening to block Russian wheat imports demanding that Russians "must come and invest in wheat farming" in their volatile banana Republic.

Those of us with a discerning mind took the minister of trade statement as part of the ongoing Sunni coalition strategy headed by Saudi Arabia to fight their greatest foe in Syria - Russia.

Now that Obama is no longer in charge (US institutions are now calling the shots) and an arms embargo has been reinstated against Nigeria, these almajiris of exponential order have the audacity to approach mother Russia?

That as it may, I hope these glorified Mallams within the corridor of power should remember the highlighted quote at the beginning of this thread that was credited to the Great Vladimir Putin, that Russia's conditions for finishing wars only comes when you are an ally and not a foe.[/s]

Give it up already, your foolery gives you away. Mouth for hire expert.
Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by FSBoperator: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
TimeManager:
Kiss the truth!

I don't start trolling, but I can get the mods to finish you off.

Kapish?

2 Likes

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by bloodykiller: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
TimeManager:
Kiss the truth!
[/s]
shatap sore looser
your foolishness is legendary
kiss the truth cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by FSBoperator: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
kingwax7007:

Substandard abi?

So, if I fire that sniper rifle at u, u fit use hand stop the bullet? Yeye boy..

Did u even knw that, no one does war weapons better than the Asians? We fit buy from Asia, we fit buy from Israel sef.. E no concern u...

USA na copy copy... grin

Then why una go dey beg Russia to sell weapons to una?

1 Like

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by TimeManager(m): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
kingwax7007:

Substandard abi?

USA na copy copy... grin
Do not mind the yeye dude , he thinks we are fighting WW3. He's failed with his antics of fear mongering. Besides, he's a jobber.
Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by bloodykiller: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
TimeManager:
Do not mind the yeye dude , he thinks we are fighting WW3. He's failed with his antics of fear mongering. Besides, he's a jobber.
Kiss the truth!
[/s]
sore looser keep crying like a mad bush baby cheesy
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by TimeManager(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
FSBoperator:

Then why una go dey beg Russia to sell weapons to una?

The deal with Russia has been in the works for over a year. Jeez! Get a life!
Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by bloodykiller: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
TimeManager:
Kiss the truth!
[/s]
shatap and get out

Kiss the truth
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by FSBoperator: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
TimeManager:
Kiss the truth!

Or really?

You must be a fresh graduate of lying Lai Mohammed school of shilling

Instead of applying the 4 Ds of Denying, Discrediting, defending and derailing why not take the time to counter or gtfo.

Your buhari is going down as the greatest fool to aspire to high position

That is his legacy

A foolish king

Zombie
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by FSBoperator: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
TimeManager:
Kiss the truth!

Lol

Russia under bad ass Vladimir won't sell you a toothpick

Kiss my ass
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by TimeManager(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]
sore looser keep crying like a mad bush baby cheesy
kiss the truth
You are obviously out of your mind. You must be biting dusts.
Take my message to trumpanzees(Igbos), tell them their support for trump will be reduced to tears.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by cktheluckyman: 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
kingwax7007:

Check it out and die

grin

Where again do you hope to see world class weapons?

1 Like

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by Stalwert: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
bloodykiller:

shatap sore looser
your foolishness is legendary
kiss the truth cool
[/s]

I assumed only wailing zombies are sore losers?

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by crosbreaka: 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
kingwax7007:

Substandard abi?

USA na copy copy... grin

didn't the USA stop Israel selling weapons to Nigeria under Jonathan? Israel is USA baby boy.

there is a world order taking shape. you better open your eyes and see that. the Asians are either allied west or east.
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by bloodykiller: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
TimeManager:
Take my message to trumpanzees(Igbos), tell them their support for trump will be reduced to tears.
Kiss the truth!
[/s]
what's this sore looser saying
shameless lying crying coward looser
get out!!

am here for you and your likes una go see shege
grin

Kiss the truth cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by bloodykiller: 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Stalwert:
[s]

I assumed only wailing zombies are sore losers?
[/s]

nope the only useless vagabond loosers here are the hopeless shameless zombies grin

Kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by FSBoperator: 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
TimeManager:
Kiss the truth!

You need your daily dose of Thorazine you schizoid fck

Is this what Garba Shehu can offer? Low level dirt tier ab0ki trolls?

Apc needs to reopen their Lagos office asap because these bokos posting crap are not in any way NL level.

Go back to Facebook

Zombie
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by TimeManager(m): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
FSBoperator:

Lol

Russia under bad ass Vladimir won't sell you a toothpick

Kiss my ass
so says Russian chief of defence. Your pessimism only exists in your as.s.hole.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by FSBoperator: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
TimeManager:
Kiss the truth!

Keep bumping this thread with your ab0ki tier trolling
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by bloodykiller: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
TimeManager:
Kiss the truth!
[/s]
trash

Kiss the truth
Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by FSBoperator: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]
trash

Kiss the truth

Ignore that cheap suit

1 Like

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by FSBoperator: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
TimeManager:
intellectual charlatan, you stink of idiocy.your sophistry is failed from the start. FFK sponsored arm chair analyst.
Kiss the truth!

Provided below, is a prescription that will go a long way in treating your mental problem

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by bloodykiller: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
TimeManager:
intellectual charlatan, you stink of idiocy.your sophistry is failed from the start. FFK sponsored arm chair analyst.
Kiss the truth!
[/s]
shameless lying vagabond you stink of illiteracy and stupidity
get out and go and die
useless nonentity

Kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? by DozieInc(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo Waiting For Trump To Call / Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco / Nigeria Politics 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.