Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men (51725 Views)

Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle / The Moment Daniel Amokachi Substituted Himself On And Scored 2 Goals(throw Back) / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by komekn(m): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Young03:
why are vthey not playing for under 17

They should be over 21 years old, why didn't they play before. You could ask the same question of David Beckham's son Brooklyn, released by Arsenal.

Simply not good enough.
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by snapshot: 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Thank God he said no to abortion.
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by dfinity2k(m): 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
Young03:
why are vthey not playing for under 17

how u expect them 2 play 4 Nigeria under 17 way b say he Father way play Football 4 Nigeria since how many years they still the hold am Money
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by oochi123(f): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Dething:

Which no did you call?
Lol.she will get him through prayers.
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by engrhorla(m): 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
brostheo:
How is this news?

I tire

Recession don affect nairaland & d mods

Gone are those days
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by ikorodureporta: 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
Me 2 de fynd twins....abeg any ggirl wey get twins for her system shld inbox me undecided
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by PhatBG(m): 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
Aren't they of the same age in the second and third pics?

Check my signature.
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by brostheo(m): 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
engrhorla:

I tire

Recession don affect nairaland & d mods

Gone are those days
They just push everything pushable to FP,maybe that's the business part of it.
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Debbime(f): 12:02am On Nov 18, 2016
Sun yi kama so sai kwa (not kamar)

buoye1:
Sun yi kamar so sai
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by freecocoa(f): 12:23am On Nov 18, 2016
kayStelly:
Which kind dead topic be this

Had to read slowly to understand wat dis op is saying angry angry

vs vs vs.... nonsense !!
No be small thing. grin grin grin
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by baum1: 12:36am On Nov 18, 2016
Greatzeus:
Wow,almost taller than him now. Wish them well in their football career, though personally I would have loved to see them excel academically, that's the best legacy.

Who says you can't do both? Lehmann has a degree in economics and was a fantastic goalkeeper.
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Burgerlomo: 12:57am On Nov 18, 2016
ammyluv2002:
He's truly blessed!

Yes ooo
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by elopee3000(m): 1:19am On Nov 18, 2016
Greatzeus:
Wow,almost taller than him now. Wish them well in their football career, though personally I would have loved to see them excel academically, that's the best legacy.
so if all thst white people that invented everything we re using on this earth are busy speaking english like chris okotie or wole soyinka will u even ve phone to type, can u tell messi to go and continue his education at moment?i hope u dont mean nigerian type of universities , right brothers that invented first plane to fly were both bycircle mechanics ,in nigeria once one knows how to speak queens english we will hail the pperson,
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Yorobastard(m): 1:34am On Nov 18, 2016
eminent007:
How this story take concern us?

Guy did you finish from eminent college adealu??
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by adewale16tobi: 1:50am On Nov 18, 2016
Lovely! I luv twins.
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by buoye1(m): 2:25am On Nov 18, 2016
Debbime:
Sun yi kama so sai kwa (not kamar)

awwww,Thanks Dear
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by buoye1(m): 2:26am On Nov 18, 2016
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are in Pastor mode
I have always been na
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Rajosh(m): 3:03am On Nov 18, 2016
Ada9103:
Baba God pick up my call
Will you marry me
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Rajosh(m): 3:09am On Nov 18, 2016
Kdiva:

who academics help?
I wonder o. Academics is for those that didn't discover their talents early enough.

1 Like

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by SmartMugu: 3:43am On Nov 18, 2016
The bull!!!!! Much respect for Amokachi. That's a hero, he earned it
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by saudyarmani(m): 5:05am On Nov 18, 2016
Nice one dan,most men of now adays wanna wait till they are boxed before they put a woman in a family way,before they know they don dey enter 40yrs

Am sorry to say this,if you delay before you get married,this kind of pose with your kids would either by you holding a walking stick with grey hairs...
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by shilegzy: 5:15am On Nov 18, 2016
It good to see ur strains taking yr footstep.he will be very proud aving grown ups like this with few miles to their career.

b a beta player like iwobi did
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by JBUZZ: 5:22am On Nov 18, 2016
Greatzeus:
The boys are professional footballers now.
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Kiddominant(m): 5:33am On Nov 18, 2016
Na for me to go marry now that I'm young oooo
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by slowbreeze(f): 6:05am On Nov 18, 2016
Amokachi " D bull"...One of d best footballers naija has ever had, with his fyn pikins. .
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 18, 2016
fadasam:
Nice
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Amaechi9(m): 6:12am On Nov 18, 2016
seen
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by yinkslinks(m): 6:24am On Nov 18, 2016
Cus u donate urs in toilet or olosho joint. Give ur life to Christ.
brostheo:
How is this news?
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Dkenco: 6:28am On Nov 18, 2016
Sure winning guarantee

http://betoftheday.ml/ref/Dkdenco

All for free
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by kizz007: 6:55am On Nov 18, 2016
Eve Amokachi is standing on his toes to see if he can be @ equal height with the twins smiley
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Btruth: 7:06am On Nov 18, 2016
He is blessed. wink. Those twins, especially the successfully ones are the dream of everyone.

Lord make my kids very successful in life too ooo, and for every nairalanders who are parents here IJN. And for the barren women on the page, as the Lord remembered Hannah after her visit to Shiloh, so will HE remember you today for the fruit of the womb in Jesus name.

It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. / Anthony Joshua Replies Amir Khan Over Cheating Accusations / Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.