Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men (51721 Views)

Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle / The Moment Daniel Amokachi Substituted Himself On And Scored 2 Goals(throw Back) / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by autonomous22: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2016
femijay8271:
wetin do d oda guy for hand?
If u ask me, na wu i go ask....
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by brostheo(m): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2016
yinkslinks:
Cus u donate urs in toilet or olosho joint. Give ur life to Christ.
Who is Christ ?
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Ada9103(f): 7:44am On Nov 18, 2016
Rajosh:
Will you marry me

Oh my God "faints"
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by kenny1313(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2016
Greatzeus:
Wow,almost taller than him now. Wish them well in their football career, though personally I would have loved to see them excel academically, that's the best legacy.
Academically my foot...... this is just the problem with Nigerians.......... Ayo Dada Daniel best graduating student of Unilag how with him? Guy in this part of the world education is over hype. Kelechi inhanaco can employ and pay Ayo Dada with his 5.00CGP. Don't ever compare talent with any Academics.

1 Like

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by eminent007(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2016
Yorobastard:

Guy did you finish from eminent college adealu??

Nope. Never heard of it.
Am Eminent himself.
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by engrhorla(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2016
brostheo:
They just push everything pushable to FP,maybe that's the business part of it.

This is not the nairaland of 2011

This should be looked into

But like you said, it may be the business part of it
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by habsydiamond(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2016
Academically ko alphabetically ni. Which prof with stand the salary of a well paid footballer. who rich pass between prof wey dey collect monthly salary and player wey dey collect per week. I bet we all know the answer.

1 Like

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by uzuede4(f): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2016
ring7:
It good to donate your semen in the right place not in the toilet,or for olosho joint. wink wink wink
You well
ring7:
It good to donate your semen in the right place not in the toilet,or for olosho joint. wink wink wink
You well
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by uzuede4(f): 10:17am On Nov 18, 2016
"Dem don turn Amokachi the Bull. A bull A bull". grin"Dem don turn Amokachi the Bull. A bull A bull".
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by ring7(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2016
uzuede4:
You well You well
Are you OK?
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Rajosh(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2016
Ada9103:

Oh my God "faints"
Lol
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by touchmoney: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
make God just give me this kind one o kpari ni yen
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Trueyarn(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
The man did not make his fortune through academics, it is only normal that as kids, they must have followed him to training grounds, participated in the games and no doubt excelled in it.

Greatzeus:
Wow,almost taller than him now. Wish them well in their football career, though personally I would have loved to see them excel academically, that's the best legacy.

It seems the most sensible thing to do in encouraging them towards perfecting their talents and bringing out their true potentials, plus those guys look like they play for a soccer academy where the also learn a lot of other things apart from football. The way naija people dey take portray academics na very serious problem, they just have this mindset of "'go to school or you will never be succesfull"
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Yorobastard(m): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
eminent007:

Nope. Never heard of it.
Am Eminent himself.

Aiit fam

1 Like

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by uvalued(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
CoolFreeday:
proud Dad!

but where is the mom? is she not part of it
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by akuracy(m): 5:11am On Nov 19, 2016
Ada9103:
Baba God pick up my call
see as I just dey look you with my left eye.
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Debbime(f): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2016
Thanks darling,

buoye1:
awwww,Thanks Dear
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by buoye1(m): 10:09am On Nov 19, 2016
Debbime:
Thanks darling,

This one you know Hausa language like this, you stay in the North?
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Debbime(f): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yep, born and bred...

buoye1:
This one you know Hausa language like this, you stay in the North?
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Ada9103(f): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
akuracy:
see as I just dey look you with my left eye.

Are you now lefty
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by buoye1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
Debbime:
Yep, born and bred...

No wonder! Where in the North?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. / Anthony Joshua Replies Amir Khan Over Cheating Accusations / Breakdown Of World Cup Prize Money ($440M)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.