Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,695 members, 7,851,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” (67741 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2016
Oh yah I was d one that comfirmed LSD in her blood.. itz soooo true tongue
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by dunkem21(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2016
Sanchez01:

The way some of you make a mess of yourselves on here cheesy cheesy

'Your revelations on Nairaland So you mean to tell us your forensics and cross investigations were conducted on a forum

There was obviously a third person in the room with them. A simple minded person would know this as seen in the video. So Chidinma didn't know that there was a third actress in the video and never knew, not until you pointed it to her? Wow. Your village chiefs must be proud of you. shocked

Please take some time to read what you wrote again. It's devoid of wisdom.

You're dull walahi..

I said a third ACTRESS that joined the act..

It's an assignment for you because our IQ no dey the same level.

There might be 20 people in that room.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by gloryman91: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2016
The Holy Qur'an said give good training to your child.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by alaskido(m): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2016
I am looking for this video seriously. Can someone wattsapp the video to 08163483432.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by LASCONZY(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2016
gloryman91:
The Holy Qur'an said give good training to your child.
Wat are u insunating

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by buffalowings: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2016
Justdulla:

You this dude with your failed career like Nigerian Airways.... You won't mind your business abeg before I commence dissing you till seun blocks me angry

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Davidatita: 11:25am On Nov 18, 2016
okay, thanks, but how do i post a comment?
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2016
LASCONZY:
Why are u cursing ha mother now wat evidence do u have to show she knw about the tape
ordid you see her also in the video keep quiet when you dont know anything

Lets stop being sentimental about this issue, I dont know if you re a parent , but if you a daughter that is 10years old, and she starts behaving strange you would be concerned as a parent.

Girls who venture into beauty pageant do so because the get support from their parents or guardians. Its takes two to tango.

I have seen the video, and its obvious that the actors knew what they were doing. May be you work in the sleazy pageant industry wont be surprised at your rigorous defense of the girls.

Looks very much like the Hollywood casting couch.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by urahara(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
JustDulla and Airforce1 ,calm down guys..

Cucumber must not cause una to fight..

Lool grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by dunkem21(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2016
Please get the video, and watch from 01:27.. you will see the daughter of jezebel pushing Chidinma's leg apart and trying to hide away from the video.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 18, 2016
dunkem21:

Ignorance is a disease..

Enlighten us then, its only people that benefit from loose girls like these that will shamelessly come to their defense.

What role model is she portraying to other teenage girls? Think about it. When she brought the gifts and awards did her parents ask her she got them? No they loved it, now that the vid is out they re trying to rope God into it. grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by autonomous22: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2016
dunkem21:

That's exactly why some of them are forced and drugged to get payback like Chidinma.

And u tink she was drugged or forced to do wat she did ?? well, I don't know but it seems she deliberately did it, coz she enjoyed it very well, d video tells it all... Though I feel for d innocent n virgin cucumber dat she disvirgined
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Sparkle777(f): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2016
He that is without sin, should cast the first stone. smiley

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Obason22(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2016
dont mind them.

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Biibe(f): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2016
Justdulla:
Big Lie...Some of these ladies in eastern universities are so corrupt mehn....I remember ma times in Umuahia
Juz shut ur mouth, u dnt knw what ur sisters are doing behind close doors

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Emmariks(m): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
DozieInc:

In her previous statements, she said she was asked to do it as part of the conditions for winning the crown, now she wants us to believe this story.
so that it can be used for blackmail if she no longer agrees to other conditions abi? Just asking o...

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by baybeeboi: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
Justdulla:

You this dude with your failed career like Nigerian Airways.... You won't mind your business abeg before I commence dissing you till seun blocks me angry

LOBATAN

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by joenor(m): 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
Tell us what did you do?
Justdulla:
Big Lie...Some of these ladies in eastern universities are so corrupt mehn....I remember ma times in Umuahia
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by daclint(m): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
Justdulla:

If am old enough to be someone's father then you should be with your grand children reading em a lullaby now and not nairaland...wannabee fake emcee...How's your career ooh I forgot, its dead on arrival..punk ass

Uppercut

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
Justdulla:

You this dude with your failed career like Nigerian Airways

Lmfao. Chai! Guy you wicked. But let the truth be told. Majority of Eastern gals are whores. The first gal I fvcked in the asss was an Enugu gal, they are so fvckin nasty. Enugu, Imo and Abia cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by daclint(m): 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Justdulla:

Wicked grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by LilTyRoNe: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Justdulla:

SHUT UP AFONJA LIKE YOU IS IT BECAUSE IT DIDNT HAPPEN AT A SOUTH WESTERN UNIVERSITY TRIBALISM AND HATRED FOR IGBO PEOPLE HAS EATEN DEEP INTO YOUR HEAD (Keep on hating while God keeps on blessing)NOBODY KNOWS TOMORROW
Justdulla:

SHUT UP AFONJA LIKE YOU IS IT BECAUSE IT DIDNT HAPPEN AT A SOUTH WESTERN UNIVERSITY TRIBALISM AND HATRED FOR IGBO PEOPLE HAS EATEN DEEP INTO YOUR HEAD (Keep on hating while God keeps on blessing)NOBODY KNOWS TOMORROW
Justdulla:

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Famouson:
Lmfao, so you even give the cucumber blowj0b.. WTF! !

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Originalsly: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
Airforce1:

it's possible she was drugged ...

I believe this story.
"Mummy even if I did it, I didn't know when it was done, honestly". Honestly? Really? The girl is proving herself to be a flat out liar. Yes, some girls can be drugged and that's what she wants suckers to believe. Why is she saying if she were in the video?... from photo shopped video to now not sure if it were she in the video? The mother speaking out is only showing that her daughter was willing to do anything to get that crown.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
Why is Airforce.1 one of the most hated nairalander?

I wonder too o. Maybe it's because of his failed music career like Nigeria Airways lipsrsealed

But that guy wicked o. Him don dey plan Airforce1 since to stone am the world. From today onwards I will very careful in NL cause I nor know who dey plan to table my matter grin

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by dunkem21(m): 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
kaeforum:

Enlighten us then, its only people that benefit from loose girls like these that will shamelessly come to their defense.

What role model is she portraying to other teenage girls? Think about it. When she brought the gifts and awards did her parents ask her she got them? No they loved it, now that the vid is out they re trying to rope God into it. grin

Shut up pls.. I don't brainstorm with bigots.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Smellymouth: 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stelvin101:

I wonder too o. Maybe it's because of his failed music career like Nigeria Airways lipsrsealed

But that guy wicked o. Him don dey plan Airfo.rce1 since to stone am the world. From today onwards I will very careful in NL cause I nor know who dey plan to table my matter grin

cheesy cheesy grin

Nairalanders wicked sha..

But the dude day him lane before Airforce quote am..

Sometimes sef, if you dey your lane trouble go come meet you.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by dunkem21(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
autonomous22:

And u tink she was drugged or forced to do wat she did ?? well, I don't know but it seems she deliberately did it, coz she enjoyed it very well, d video tells it all... Though I feel for d innocent n virgin cucumber dat she disvirgined

You didn't even watch to see that she wasn't enjoying it..

Maybe you were so engrossed watching the TOTO undecided
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by dunkem21(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
Finally, has anybody seen the third actress pushing Chidinma's leg apart..

Check the video from 01:27..
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Captain3star(m): 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
It is Good to understand what the system is all about in Nigeria
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by andreawills96(f): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Happy birthday to meeeeeee yippy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Boycotts South African Products Over Xenophobic Attacks / Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance / 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.