Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

*Stop using SKRILL* They are 21st century THIEF - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / *Stop using SKRILL* They are 21st century THIEF (2348 Views)

Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women / MOCPED Students Feed A Thief Before Flogging Him Thoroughly / Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*Stop using SKRILL* They are 21st century THIEF by Tabbaz(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
Read this and you will understand my point

Dear Tabbaz,

Further to our phone conversation, be informed that we have charged you an administration fee of 97.45 USD. Please note that our decision is final and is not a subject of further negotiations.

More information on the issue is available in the Terms and Conditions you have accepted during registration, the following articles apply:

4. Opening Your Skrill Account
[ ... ]
4.5. All information you provide during the signup process or any time thereafter must be accurate and truthful.

[ ... ]

11. Prohibited Transactions
[ ... ]
11.4. It is strictly forbidden to use your Skrill Account for any illegal purposes including but not limited to fraud and money laundering. We will report any suspicious activity to the relevant law enforcement agency. You are prohibited from using your Skrill Account in an attempt to abuse, exploit or circumvent the usage restrictions imposed by a merchant on the services it provides.
[ ... ]
11.6. If you conduct or attempt to conduct any transaction in violation of the prohibitions contained in this section 11 or without the necessary approval under section 11.5, we reserve the right to:

• reverse the transaction; and/or
• close or suspend your Skrill Account; and/or
• report the transaction to the relevant law enforcement agency; and/or
• claim damages from you; and
• charge you an administration fee of up to 150 EUR in case we apply any of the above.

[ ... ]

17. Termination and suspension
[ ... ]
17.4. We may at any time suspend or terminate your Skrill Account without notice in case:
17.4.1. you breach any condition of these Terms of Use or any other condition applicable to specific services covered by separate terms and conditions;
17.4.2. you violate or we have reason to believe that you are in violation of any law or regulation that is applicable to your use of our services; or
17.4.3. we have reason to believe that you are in any way involved in any fraudulent activity, money laundering, terrorism financing or other criminal activity.

Kind regards,
Tihomir
Skrill Help Team

NOTE:

I only buy skrill from freelancers here and resel in bulk o. Where do they see me in all these their prohibited act.

SKRILL IS A SCAM - CASE CLOSED
Re: *Stop using SKRILL* They are 21st century THIEF by Michael11stock(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
Tabbaz:

Dear Tabbaz,

Further to our phone conversation, be informed that we have charged you an administration fee of 97.45 USD. Please note that our decision is final and is not a subject of further negotiations.

More information on the issue is available in the Terms and Conditions you have accepted during registration, the following articles apply:

[ ... ]
4.5. All information you provide during the signup process or any time thereafter must be accurate and truthful.

[ ... ]

[ ... ]
11.4. It is strictly forbidden to use your Skrill Account for any illegal purposes including but not limited to fraud and money laundering. We will report any suspicious activity to the relevant law enforcement agency. You are prohibited from using your Skrill Account in an attempt to abuse, exploit or circumvent the usage restrictions imposed by a merchant on the services it provides.
[ ... ]
11.6. If you conduct or attempt to conduct any transaction in violation of the prohibitions contained in this section 11 or without the necessary approval under section 11.5, we reserve the right to:

• charge you an administration fee of up to 150 EUR in case we apply any of the above.

[ ... ]

[ ... ]
17.4. We may at any time suspend or terminate your Skrill Account without notice in case:
17.4.1. you breach any condition of these Terms of Use or any other condition applicable to specific services covered by separate terms and conditions;
17.4.2. you violate or we have reason to believe that you are in violation of any law or regulation that is applicable to your use of our services; or
17.4.3. we have reason to believe that you are in any way involved in any fraudulent activity, money laundering, terrorism financing or other criminal activity.

Kind regards,
Tihomir
Skrill Help Team

NOTE:

I only buy skrill from freelancers here and resel in bulk o. Where do they see me in all these their prohibited act.

How much transaction you do?
Re: *Stop using SKRILL* They are 21st century THIEF by Tabbaz(m): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
Michael11stock:

How much transaction you do?

can't remember, but I never allow $1000 inside it at once. Maximum is $700

accumulation may be upto $10k or more for the past few months
Re: *Stop using SKRILL* They are 21st century THIEF by DadojoReloaded(m): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
Oga Tabbaz, you have finally brought this skrill issue to nairaland's court cheesy

In my opinion, skrill, paypal, all of them rock the same boat. They're a time bomb waiting to happen.

I can't still transact with my paypal account up till now.
Re: *Stop using SKRILL* They are 21st century THIEF by Tabbaz(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
DadojoReloaded:
Oga Tabbaz, you have finally brought this skrill issue to nairaland's court cheesy

In my opinion, skrill, paypal, all of them rock the same boat. They're a time bomb waiting to happen.

I can't still transact with my paypal account up till now.

I hate limitation.

Bye bye to paypal and skrill for now

1 Like

Re: *Stop using SKRILL* They are 21st century THIEF by 3RNEST(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
Thunder fire Skrill office...

1 Like

Re: *Stop using SKRILL* They are 21st century THIEF by JimD(m): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
You no wan pay administration fee??
Re: *Stop using SKRILL* They are 21st century THIEF by Nsonaso(m): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Tabbaz:

Dear Tabbaz,

[ ... ]

[ ... ]

[ ... ]
[ ... ]

[ ... ]

[ ... ]

Kind regards,
Tihomir
Skrill Help Team

NOTE:

The best way is to take it to their twitter handle, tag as many people as you can, #SKRILLareFraud

They will learn

1 Like

Re: *Stop using SKRILL* They are 21st century THIEF by RandomVic(m): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2016
Tabbaz:

Dear Tabbaz,

[ ... ]

[ ... ]

[ ... ]
[ ... ]

[ ... ]

[ ... ]

Kind regards,
Tihomir
Skrill Help Team

NOTE:

Chairman, I'm requesting you stand as escrow for an Amazon gift card deal between myself and demalo.

1 Like

Re: *Stop using SKRILL* They are 21st century THIEF by Tabbaz(m): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2016
RandomVic:

Chairman, I'm requesting you stand as escrow for an Amazon gift card deal between myself and demalo.

Request accepted
Re: *Stop using SKRILL* They are 21st century THIEF by RandomVic(m): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2016
Tabbaz:

Request accepted

Thanks.
Re: *Stop using SKRILL* They are 21st century THIEF by Mustafa11: 9:51am On Nov 20, 2016
#SKRILLareFraud it fraud
Re: *Stop using SKRILL* They are 21st century THIEF by CallmeLucy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Skrill wey you suppose carry go court, them go refund you money sharp sharp
Re: *Stop using SKRILL* They are 21st century THIEF by Appleyard(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
Dear Tabbaz, I have been following some of your deals down here, and am sorry to say that, You are one SON OF A GUN when it comes to being honest, and as a result of your embarrassing honesty, I have decided to do business with you.... My brother, I have $110 funds to sell....But I will need your paypal email address to proceed...let's talk more...is urgent....
Re: *Stop using SKRILL* They are 21st century THIEF by Tabbaz(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Appleyard:
Dear Tabbaz, I have been following some of your deals down here, and am sorry to say that, You are one SON OF A GUN when it comes to being honest, and as a result of your embarrassing honesty, I have decided to do business with you.... My brother, I have $110 funds to sell....But I will need your paypal email address to proceed...let's talk more...is urgent....

I'm blushing grin

You are a great writer mehn, but I am chilling for PayPal at the moment. Please contact justi4jesu or nsonaso for the widthrawal

Thanks

1 Like

Re: *Stop using SKRILL* They are 21st century THIEF by Appleyard(m): 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
Tabbaz:

I'm blushing grin

You are a great writer mehn, but I am chilling for PayPal at the moment. Please contact justi4jesu or nsonaso for the widthrawal

Thanks

Okay... Thanks my bro...

And where is this justi4jesus?
Re: *Stop using SKRILL* They are 21st century THIEF by Okuda(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Tabbaz:

I'm blushing grin

Thanks

Do you sell paypal?
Re: *Stop using SKRILL* They are 21st century THIEF by Tabbaz(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
Okuda:

Do you sell paypal?

nope
Re: *Stop using SKRILL* They are 21st century THIEF by Nsonaso(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
Okuda:

Do you sell paypal?
Contact me for PayPal funds

(1) (Reply)

50K To Any Body Who Found This Scammer (photo) / UNILORIN Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing Female Student In His Office (video) / More Than 7 Dead In Renewed Cult Clash In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.