Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka (4973 Views)

Justice Peter Umeadi Refuses To Use Court Built By Dr. Maduka (PHOTOS) / The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka / Work Progressing Very Fast @ Umuchukwu High Court Being Build By Dr G Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by investnow2013: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
High court in umuchukwu orumba south L. G. A Anambra state Nearing Completion!!!.... This man is turning this sleepy Village Arround very quick!!!.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by investnow2013: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
In addition to this Hospital below & MANY others!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by wheredemdey: 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
That guy should as a matter of urgency contest for governorship and send that joke Willie to aguleri come March 2018

4 Likes

Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lovely, Umuchukwu another great town I'm planning to visit before the year end

1 Like

Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by nonsobaba: 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
wheredemdey:
That guy should as a matter of urgency contest for governorship and send that joke Willie to aguleri come March 2018
Afonja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by nwabobo: 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
wheredemdey:

He doesn't need to contest for governorship. Osita Chidoka is the next governor of Anambra state.
Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by Kachi188(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
investnow2013:
In addition to this Hospital below & MANY others!!!!

Jesu Christi!!!!...at first glance I thought this was CBN building in abuja o...
Good work....
Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by mightyhazel: 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
My God ! A private individual built dis edifice am seeing??

#speechless#
Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
I saw this building and didn't know what it was. Working around this area currently.
Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by sanandreas(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
Leave a legacy behind
Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by pazienza(m): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
But Umunze in coalition with other Orumba communities are battling him over the location of the court in Umuchukwu( Nkerehi). Even Nkerehi segments in Umuchukwu are also fighting against the location of that court in Umuchukwu.

Many are arguing that the court should be located at Umunze, the Local government headquarters of Orumba South LGA and not at Umuchukwu.

1 Like

Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by MrAnalyst: 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
A great thing the individual excellence of this great people is being extended to the immediate society.
Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by rapistomenka: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hmmmm

Later one misguided fellow from the other side will crawl out of there brown roof to write trash about the ever industrious Igbos

10 Likes

Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by pazienza(m): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Onyegu said, “The Chief Judge of Anambra State, Justice Peter Umeadi, issued a statement encouraging people to assist the government; since the state government doesn’t receive much from the Federal Government, he urged individuals who can afford it to assist the government by building courtrooms. He (Maduka) started first by building a temporary magistrate’s court, complemented with a 30KVA generator. He has gone to build a permanent magistrate’s court and now he’s building the high court…I don’t know how one can describe it because it is unprecedented.” http://punchng.com/seri-police-excited-anambra-modern-court-complex/

The man had built magistrate court before. Now he has built a high court.

5 Likes

Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by Pavore9: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
pazienza:
But Umunze in coalition with other Orumba communities are battling him over the location of the court in Umuchukwu( Nkerehi). Even Nkerehi segments in Umuchukwu are also fighting against the location of that court in Umuchukwu.

Many are arguing that the court should be located at Umunze, the Local government headquarters of Orumba South LGA and not at Umuchukwu.

Is the court being constructed with the money contributed by the communities battling him?
Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by pazienza(m): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
Pavore9:

Is the court being constructed with the money contributed by the communities battling him?

Not at all. Just bunch of bitter envious people.

Anyway. They are fighting a losing battle. Obiano will soon open the new high court in Umuchukwu.
Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by Tochex101(m): 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
@Pavore9, dont mind the senseless people.
Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by wheredemdey: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
nwabobo:

He doesn't need to contest for governorship. Osita Chidoka is the next governor of Anambra state.

I love u for this statement... May God bless you and your generations to come for this statement..... Osita chidoka is an enigma... The man of the moment....

nonsobaba:
Afonja

Dead undone meat.... You think everyone will fall for the scam at agu -Awka called Willie... I am a full blooded anambra Man.... U r a bleeding unborn twerp for calling me afonja... Nkita laacha gi anya there

1 Like

Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by Pavore9: 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Tochex101:
@Pavore9, dont mind the senseless people.

They will not contribute a kobo but feel they must have a say!
Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
wheredemdey:

I love u for this statement... May God bless you and your generations to come for this statement..... Osita chidoka is an enigma... The man of the moment....

Dead undone meat.... You think everyone will fall for the scam at agu -Awka called Willie... I am a full blooded anambra Man.... U r a bleeding unborn twerp for calling me afonja... Nkita laacha gi anya there
Ibu ezigbo anofia by insulting him, I believe you and your family will install your governorship candidate in Awka, Anu

4 Likes

Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by chinology: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
Arinze so this agwu in your family has affected you too..?

[s]
wheredemdey:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by PRXPERT: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
please make sure you bring pictures from there!
Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by cupidFlint(m): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
giant stride... great one from a true biafran
Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by nonsobaba: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
Good one by Chief Maduka. Anambra is a state where the people actually participate in governance. Gov Obiano has also given him land in Awka to build an entertainment city that includes a golf course, parks, office complexes etc. He confessed during a recent media chat with newsmen that it was because of the conducive and secure environment created by Gov Obiano that is making him to fast-track his investments in the state.

4 Likes

Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by wheredemdey: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
chinology:
Arinze so this agwu in your family has affected you too..

[s][/s]

U really wanna go this route

I dey Awka as we speak..... We can get dirty if u want..i know where to get u... Even know ur in-laws... . U know me well... I don't play low... U take this nairaland serious... Unlike me.... I am not threatening u but u don't wanna get into a fight with me...
Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by chinology: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nwokem shut up. I called you last time for insulting me sometime in the past but you never apologised. Now your fvckup will be treated here..

How can you fight dirty with a man who is taller and bigger than you thrice? I will use my elbow and knock your big head. Short ugly man like you... cheesy

[s]
wheredemdey:

U really wanna go this route
I dey Awka as we speak..... We can get dirty if u want..i know where to get u... Even know ur in-laws... . U know me well... I don't play low... U take this nairaland serious... Unlike me.... I am not threatening u but u don't wanna get into a fight with me...
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by Abagworo(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
The man is a legend. Only 5 or 6 Igbo men are in his class .
Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by chinology: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Trash. Take your nonsense elsewhere.. cool

[s]
Abagworo:
The man is a legend. Only 5 or 6 Igbo men are in his class .
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by chinology: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Arinze, I am waiting for your response before we expose you further here.. cool
Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by Yoshy: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
Do the little you can for your communities. Lets bring the "aku ruo ulo" mentality back fully.
Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by investnow2013: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
pazienza:

Not at all. Just bunch of bitter envious people.

Anyway. They are fighting a losing battle. Obiano will soon open the new high court in Umuchukwu.
We only need positive competition in Anambra State!. UMUNZE CAN AS WELL BUILD ANOTHER HIGH COURT TO BE CALLED 'UMUNZE HIGH COURT 2 AND THE ONE ALREADY IN UMUCHUKWU CAN BE CALLED UMUCHUKWU HIGH COURT 1.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Killings: My Old Friend Has Finally Lost His Mind - Fani-kayode / Abuja Is The Dirtiest City In Africa While Kigali Is The Cleanest (photo) / This Is What Buhari's Victory Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.