Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka (4994 Views)

Justice Peter Umeadi Refuses To Use Court Built By Dr. Maduka (PHOTOS) / The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka / Work Progressing Very Fast @ Umuchukwu High Court Being Build By Dr G Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by investnow2013: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
nonsobaba:
Good one by Chief Maduka. Anambra is a state where the people actually participate in governance. Gov Obiano has also given him land in Awka to build an entertainment city that includes a golf course, parks, office complexes etc. He confessed during a recent media chat with newsmen that it was because of the conducive and secure environment created by Gov Obiano that is making him to fast-track his investments in the state.
DR GODWIN MADUKA IS NIGERIA'S GREATEST PHILANTHROPIST!!!
Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by xana101: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
How did the guy make his money
Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by investnow2013: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
xana101:
He set up a Foundation in USA which as you know Oyibo people like to give to genuine Charity organisations.He is a proud owner of Las Vegas Pain HOSPITAL USA!

1 Like

Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by wheredemdey: 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
chinology:
Arinze, I am waiting for your response before we expose you further here.. cool

Expose me when am on instagram, facebook.. Twitter and linkden... Heck even chidimma is still alive despite all.. You see why you are not okay.....

Enjoy ur moment of madness chino.... I know u r surprised I have not called u abi ...

Enjoy... First to do no dey pain

xana101:

Dude is a practicing medical doctor

He is on facebook... Google him up too and see the wonders he has done in his umuchukwu community
Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by chinology: 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Did you recall the day you insulted me but as a gentleman I didn't respond with an insult but I called you but you were forming a superman despite the fact that you are a short man.

By the way does your wife know that you are a homosexual? Below is you and your partner caught on camera in the office.

[s]
wheredemdey:

Expose me when am on instagram, facebook.. Twitter and linkden... Heck even chidimma is still alive despite all.. You see why you are not okay.....
Enjoy ur moment of madness chino.... I know u r surprised I have not called u abi ...
Enjoy... First to do no dey pain
[/s]

Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by waternogetenemy: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
nwabobo:

He doesn't need to contest for governorship. Osita Chidoka is the next governor of Anambra state.

no let me wear u slap this evening, and wat did Osita Chidoka achieve for Anambra and Ndiigbo as minister.

u think it is merely being a man and working in government that qualifies u for Governor?

if u reach that level, u must have something to point to that u accomplished 4 Nigeria and ur locality.

Stella Oduah is better placed to be Anambra State Governor, even Bianca Ojukwu.

We have two lovely women to consider for Governor and truly be the light of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by Nebuchadnezar: 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
rapistomenka:
Hmmmm

Later one misguided fellow from the other side will crawl out of there brown roof to write trash about the ever industrious Igbos
rapist omenka cheesy
Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by waternogetenemy: 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
With that said, Obiano is still my man and obviously Soludo feels that he has something to offer.

We cannot just pull a leader half way into the full eight year tenure.

Is Obiano working? yes. Even Peter Obi effort were not visible not until the end of his second term.

I want to give Obiano the benefit of doubt and also get more time to study Soludo.

we dont want a governor that will turn APGA to PDP.
Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by nwabobo: 12:00am On Nov 19, 2016
waternogetenemy:

no let me wear u slap this evening, and wat did Osita Chidoka achieve for Anambra and Ndiigbo as minister.

u think it is merely being a man and working in government that qualifies u for Governor?

if u reach that level, u must have something to point to that u accomplished 4 Nigeria and ur locality.

Stella Oduah is better placed to be Anambra State Governor, even Bianca Ojukwu.

We have two lovely women to consider for Governor and truly be the light of the nation.

Stop ranting bro. I've just told u what will happen. Just sit down and watch
Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by waternogetenemy: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2016
nwabobo:

Stop ranting bro. I've just told u what will happen. Just sit down and watch

Really? OK! wat we want is progress, i hope Chidoka is not ur umunna? i see beyond umunna politics at state level.
Re: Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka by PRXPERT: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2016
for you to be a governor in Anambra state you must have done something visible to the state

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Food Day: Sanwo-Olu Says Farmers Should Not Relent In Food Production / BREAKING: Tinubu & Shettima Won't Be Sworn In On May 29 - REPORTERS / Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.