Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients (5781 Views)

"Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi / Newman Emmanuel Edward: "If You Are Rich & Don't Help Pastors, You Will Die" / ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
What Nigerians And Africans Don't Know About Men Of God (Pastors)

I have recently met with a Doctor who called me offline after seeing my comments and posts here on Nairaland. He told me that he felt somehow in him that the stuffs I am posting here on Nairaland are true because he has been into human relationship for decades.

The man told me many things about life which I can't actually share here online. But in particular, he told me all the atrocities committed by doctors who have been paid by pastors, imams, etc. One of those things he said was this:

A Pastor came to him and told him that they should work hand in hand. The doctor asked what he meant and the pastor told him what to do. Here are some of them:

1. Diagnosed people with the ailment they didn't have.
2. When you test people who come for pregnancy test, tell them that they don't have pregnancy when they have it. Then direct them to my church.
3. Give me information of those who are newly pregnant in your clinic before you give the information to them. Then I will locate them and pray with them to get pregnant.

The doctor accepted the offer because he needed money. He lamented that working for the government as a doctor did not pay.

The doctor told me the case of a pastor called Fire Fire. When the pastor wanted to hold a convention, he came to him and told him to tell lies to people who come to his hospital with ailments. Then one particular lady came with sickness which he diagnosed as typhoid. But the doctor told her that she had HIV. Then the pastor told her of the FIRE FIRE convention. After the convention, the woman returned to the doctor for check up and the doctor told her that the ailment was no more their. Then the woman shared her testimony after.

Many other experiences of scams were told by the Doctor Who says that he is now an agnostic.

Now my concern is WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE TO DECEIVE OTHERS, BEARING IN MIND THAT THEY WON'T LIVE FOREVER ON EARTH? IT IS QUITE PAINFUL THAT MANY GULLIBLE ONES WILL CONTINUE TO FALL VICTIM. THAT'S WHY I GO EVERYWHERE NOW TO ASK INFORMATION FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED NY PASTORS HOW IT HAPPENED TO THEM. I HAVE OVER 27 CASES RIGHT NOW(including the ones I got from ex-pastors who are now atheists and doctors who have one time or the other played to the tune of the pastors).

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by airminem(f): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Who Make Them Pastors? Who Do They Pastor? I Think Something

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by HQuadreal: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
That life for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
airminem:
Who Make Them Pastors? Who Do They Pastor? I Think Something
damogulxx(aka 4evergod Pls come and see this.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hmm, we only live once.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by airminem(f): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
damogulxx(aka 4evergod Pls come and see this.
Veneee
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Wilgrea7(m): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
otem.. otem.. my dear brother otem

so what does this have to do with God?? i mean... we all know there are fake and real pastors... so why the hasty generalization?

5 Likes

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by damogul: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Wilgrea7:

so what does this have to do with God?? i mean... we all know there are fake and real pastors... so why the hasty generalization?

Do you actually believe that nonsense he wrote? Someone who eats lies for breakfast lunch and dinner isnt worth taking seriously.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Wilgrea7(m): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
damogul:

Do you actually believe that nonsense he wrote? Someone who eats lies for breakfast lunch and dinner isnt worth taking seriously.

some people actually believe... his work is something like pseudography. it may have some points like the main story.. may be written in the same manner... but when subjected to tests, it loses its base

2 Likes

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
damogul:

4evergod, aka Niajadeyhia don't get angry at me for revealing your identity as both 4evergod, Naijadeyhia and Damogulxx cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Wilgrea7:

REAL PASTORS ARE THOSE WHO LEAD NORMAL CHURCHES WHO CAN'T DO A SINGLE MIRACLE. REAL CHURCHES ARE THE LOCAL CHURCHES AROUND YOU WITH CONGREGATION OF 10 to 50 people, without claiming that any miracle happened.
FAKE CHURCHES ARE THE ONES WE SEE AROUND, CLAIMING EVERYDAY THAT THEY CURED THE BLIND, HEALED THE LAME AND RAISE THE DEAD. ALL THESE ARE FAKE CHURCHES.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by damogul: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
Wilgrea7:

some people actually believe... his work is something like pseudography. it may have some points like the main story.. may be written in the same manner... but when subjected to tests, it loses its base

He stole his writings from Zecharia Sitchin and then adulterated them so it can appear original thats why it has no base.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
CeoMYN:
Hmm, we only live once.
tell them!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by dienlmods: 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
The truth still remains if Heaven, Bible, Jesus and Holy Spirit are as the pastors want people to believe, I assure you even the pastors themselves would be humble, pious and not materialistic. .. big church won't matter, wealth won't matter, but only the savation of people souls will be utmost important

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
damogul:

He stole his writings from Zecharia Sitchin and then adulterated them so it can appear original thats why it has no base.
See this liar! Obviously the spirit of lie is living in you to have said this. May I not live to see tomorrow if I ever have a prior knowledge of any Zecharia Sitchin. Can you do the same thing I did if you are sure that I actually know any Zecharia Sitchin??

Liar like satan(yahweh) his father.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Pr0ton: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
otemanuduno:

REAL PASTORS ARE THOSE WHO LEAD NORMAL CHURCHES WHO CAN'T DO A SINGLE MIRACLE. REAL CHURCHES ARE THE LOCAL CHURCHES AROUND YOU WITH CONGREGATION OF 10 to 50 people, without claiming that any miracle happened.
FAKE CHURCHES ARE THE ONES WE SEE AROUND, CLAIMING EVERYDAY THAT THEY CURED THE BLIND, HEALED THE LAME AND RAISE THE DEAD. ALL THESE ARE FAKE CHURCHES.

Yahweh LOVES fake churches because he is the FATHER OF LIARS.

You nailed it man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by damogul: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
See this liar! Obviously the spirit of lie is living in you to have said this. May I not live to see tomorrow if I ever have a prior knowledge of any Zecharia Sitchin. Can you do the same thing I did if you are sure that I actually know any Zecharia Sitchin??

Liar like satan(yahweh) his father.

grin grin i obviously hit the nail on its head hence your outburst. Taking oaths mean nothing for you because you are already lost and an attachment to the devil.

You know you stole all your writings from Zecharia Sitchin and you know why? He says exactly all you have been spewing and he is long dead and forgotten. So obviously your Reverad lied when you say you are its only prophet. However Zecharia Sitchin's angle was not for humanity to use their brains and follow science. His own attempt was to discredit the bible and Yahweh.

So i also guess Reverad lied again when you said its aim is for us to use our brains and focus on only science. So who is telling the truth? You or Zecharia Sitchin?

1 Like

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by damogul: 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
This is a review about him as far back as 2011 and your Reverad nonsense began last year. Does any name appear familiar?

https://chaukeedaar./2011/08/15/zecharia-sitchin-inventing-the-nibiru-and-annunaki-lie-on-behalf-of-the-illuminati/

1 Like

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by bennyann: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
The only source of evidence to prove some people wrong has also been destroyed.

The pastors who do this detestable things, the doctors who tagged along with them and the ones who also frame up a story to destroy evidence -.. ...

Well God says, HE will build His church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Even if all evidences are burnt down, even when lies are told, even when the churches are being mocked at, even when it seems the enemy is winning - The Lord will arise and build His church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.

God wins always.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by damogul: 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
bennyann:

The pastors who do this detestable things, the doctors who tagged along with them and the ones who also frame up a story to destroy evidence -.. ...

Well God says, HE will build His church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Even if all evidences are burnt down, even when lies are told, even when the churches are being mocked at, even when it seems the enemy is winning - The Lord will arise and build His church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.

God wins always.

Very true!
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
damogul:

grin grin i obviously hit the nail on its head hence your outburst. Taking oaths mean nothing for you because you are already lost and an attachment to the devil.

You know you stole all your writings from Zecharia Sitchin and you know why? He says exactly all you have been spewing and he is long dead and forgotten. So obviously your Reverad lied when you say you are its only prophet. However Zecharia Sitchin's angle was not for humanity to use their brains and follow science. His own attempt was to discredit the bible and Yahweh.

So i also guess Reverad lied again when you said its aim is for us to use our brains and focus on only science. So who is telling the truth? You or Zecharia Sitchin?
I don't know whom your Sitchin is. All I know is that you have to use your brain 4evergod. But using it for 419 purpose isn't good. Your evil acts will be revealed in the CHRONICLE OF CURRENT NIGERIA. generations to exist in the year 2625 will see your name Samuel Ekwueme and avoid to name their children after those names. undecided
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
bennyann:

God wins always.
brainwashed
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
damogul:
This is a review about him as far back as 2011 and your Reverad nonsense began last year. Does any name appear familiar?

https://chaukeedaar./2011/08/15/zecharia-sitchin-inventing-the-nibiru-and-annunaki-lie-on-behalf-of-the-illuminati/
4evergod, no matter how you try hard, Yahweh your father is still in his cage spiritually. And gradually people's eyes are opening to the truth.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by bennyann: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
brainwashed

Thanks dear.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
otemanuduno:

Yahweh LOVES fake churches because he is the FATHER OF LIARS.
A Thousand likes. You speak the truth dude. Real churches are the ones that don't perform miracles.

5 Likes

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Seun(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Wow, I always suspected that things like this could be happening, but I never imagined that it could be this bad. People need to know about it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by damogul: 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seun:
Wow, I always suspected that things like this could be happening, but I never imagined that it could be this bad. People need to know about it.

Heresay without proof seun. You are a forum. learn to filter information first regardless of your leaning.

1 Like

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Seun(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
damogul:
Heresay without proof seun. You are a forum. learn to filter information first regardless of your leaning.
Yeah I noticed the source after typing that. He's always going on an on about Yahweh being Satan. undecided

@otemanuduno, can the doctor in question come here and share his stories with us? Can he send me some docs to prove that he's a doctor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by damogul: 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seun:
Yeah I noticed the source after typing that. He's always going on an on about Yahweh being Satan. undecided

@otemanuduno, can the doctor in question come here and share his stories with us? Can he send me some docs to prove that he's a doctor?

Good approach. Lying should be discouraged as much as possible on Nairaland. Authenticity breeds acceptance.

1 Like

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Flexherbal(m): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
CeoMYN:
Hmm, we only live once.
Yes, sir. All of us.

1 Like

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by paulGrundy(m): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
What Nigerians And Africans Don't Know About Men Of God (Pastors)

I have recently met with a Doctor who called me offline after seeing my comments and posts here on Nairaland. He told me that he felt somehow in him that the stuffs I am posting here on Nairaland are true because he has been into human relationship for decades.

The man told me many things about life which I can't actually share here online. But in particular, he told me all the atrocities committed by doctors who have been paid by pastors, imams, etc. One of those things he said was this:

A Pastor came to him and told him that they should work hand in hand. The doctor asked what he meant and the pastor told him what to do. Here are some of them:

1. Diagnosed people with the ailment they didn't have.
2. When you test people who come for pregnancy test, tell them that they don't have pregnancy when they have it. Then direct them to my church.
3. Give me information of those who are newly pregnant in your clinic before you give the information to them. Then I will locate them and pray with them to get pregnant.

The doctor accepted the offer because he needed money. He lamented that working for the government as a doctor did not pay.

The doctor told me the case of a pastor called Fire Fire. When the pastor wanted to hold a convention, he came to him and told him to tell lies to people who come to his hospital with ailments. Then one particular lady came with sickness which he diagnosed as typhoid. But the doctor told her that she had HIV. Then the pastor told her of the FIRE FIRE convention. After the convention, the woman returned to the doctor for check up and the doctor told her that the ailment was no more their. Then the woman shared her testimony after.

Many other experiences of scams were told by the Doctor Who says that he is now an agnostic.

Now my concern is WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE TO DECEIVE OTHERS, BEARING IN MIND THAT THEY WON'T LIVE FOREVER ON EARTH? IT IS QUITE PAINFUL THAT MANY GULLIBLE ONES WILL CONTINUE TO FALL VICTIM. THAT'S WHY I GO EVERYWHERE NOW TO ASK INFORMATION FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED NY PASTORS HOW IT HAPPENED TO THEM. I HAVE OVER 27 CASES RIGHT NOW(including the ones I got from ex-pastors who are now atheists and doctors who have one time or the other played to the tune of the pastors).

My mind tells me you are making up this story to make front-page, or to discredit the miracle power of God. Its very unlikely that a woman with a serious and grave sickness like HIV, will not have doubts about the illness, and do check ups in several other hospitals. It virtually IMPOSSIBLE for such deception to go on for a long time as you,ve written in your write up. E.g, @bolded, if a woman is pregnant doctor lies to her and directs her to scam pastors church, not all pregnant women would go to the church, some may be muslims, agnostics e.t.c, she later finds out she is pregnant. That alone with several other cases would expose the doctor and put his license at jeopardy.
Its highly unlikely that a doctor would be very willing to play such dangerous acts of deception.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by paulGrundy(m): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
otemanuduno:

This explains your motive for creating this story, to attack the supernatural! Get over it bro, its still happening just like it happened in the days of Jesus!
Jesus the same yesterday, today and forever.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

September 2015 End Time Rumours / The Side Effects Of Masturbation - How It Affects Your Personality / For Those Who Claim Bishop Adolf Hitler Was An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.