Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients (5845 Views)

"Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi / Newman Emmanuel Edward: "If You Are Rich & Don't Help Pastors, You Will Die" / ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by ScienceWatch: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin grin

A false story , just see how far these atheists are willing to go in order to disprove God
Atheists are fighting a losing battle for more than two thousand years. The insane ones dont know how to stop and love God.

In-spite of the scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and Wonders witnessed by them, a solution must be found to provide tuition as shown in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
Here I see how Christ knew that we would never understand the blunt truth about himself, which could be answered like this;

I have no recognized theological education, I have not been ordained by any of your clergy. I am from God ! My WORKS (miracles, signs, prophecy and wonders) prove who I am.

Examine how Christ spoke to his chosen ones, apprentice pastors/disciples;

John 14:5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
John 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by ScienceWatch: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
In-spite of the scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and Wonders witnessed by them, a solution must be found to provide tuition as shown in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
Here I see how Christ knew that we would never understand the blunt truth about himself, which could be answered like this;

I have no recognized theological education, I have not been ordained by any of your clergy. I am from God ! My WORKS (miracles, signs, prophecy and wonders) prove who I am.

Examine how Christ spoke to his chosen ones, apprentice pastors/disciples;

John 14:5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
John 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
otemanuduno:
What Nigerians And Africans Don't Know About Men Of God (Pastors)

I have recently met with a Doctor who called me offline after seeing my comments and posts here on Nairaland. He told me that he felt somehow in him that the stuffs I am posting here on Nairaland are true because he has been into human relationship for decades.

The man told me many things about life which I can't actually share here online. But in particular, he told me all the atrocities committed by doctors who have been paid by pastors, imams, etc. One of those things he said was this:

A Pastor came to him and told him that they should work hand in hand. The doctor asked what he meant and the pastor told him what to do. Here are some of them:

1. Diagnosed people with the ailment they didn't have.
2. When you test people who come for pregnancy test, tell them that they don't have pregnancy when they have it. Then direct them to my church.
3. Give me information of those who are newly pregnant in your clinic before you give the information to them. Then I will locate them and pray with them to get pregnant.

The doctor accepted the offer because he needed money. He lamented that working for the government as a doctor did not pay.

The doctor told me the case of a pastor called Fire Fire. When the pastor wanted to hold a convention, he came to him and told him to tell lies to people who come to his hospital with ailments. Then one particular lady came with sickness which he diagnosed as typhoid. But the doctor told her that she had HIV. Then the pastor told her of the FIRE FIRE convention. After the convention, the woman returned to the doctor for check up and the doctor told her that the ailment was no more their. Then the woman shared her testimony after.

Many other experiences of scams were told by the Doctor Who says that he is now an agnostic.

Now my concern is WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE TO DECEIVE OTHERS, BEARING IN MIND THAT THEY WON'T LIVE FOREVER ON EARTH? IT IS QUITE PAINFUL THAT MANY GULLIBLE ONES WILL CONTINUE TO FALL VICTIM. THAT'S WHY I GO EVERYWHERE NOW TO ASK INFORMATION FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED NY PASTORS HOW IT HAPPENED TO THEM. I HAVE OVER 27 CASES RIGHT NOW(including the ones I got from ex-pastors who are now atheists and doctors who have one time or the other played to the tune of the pastors).
THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Willem Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Daily, 24hrs per day, mind-blowing demonstrations of scientifically verifiable miracles, signs, prophecy and wonders can also be seen on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.

Prof. Willem Ouweneel states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made.”

“They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil.” (Matthew 12).
“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that.”
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Anas09: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
otemanuduno:
Why do humans hate the truth? What do humans have to gain lying?
Otem, we want the truth too. You stand to gain when these pastors are exposed. Otem comply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Examine how Jesus dealt with the salvation of peoples souls.

Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is highly anointed and powerfully ordained by Jesus Christ as the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence reveals for our convenience.

I Have learned more about the risen Christ and how to identify a fake pastor from a real pastor by watching Emmanuel TV and Youtube.com than any church I ever went to.

If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”

Now very carefully examine what Christ is commanding his chosen ones;
John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit (Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders), and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.
What happened to tbj's prophecy abeg? That pastor appears in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH as one of the greatest scammers in history while Ameyo Stella, Dora Akunyili and Gani Fawehinmi all appear as saviours and good people. The good they did while on earth will now speak for them. But the evils of your mentor TB Joshua, are they not revealed to me in the books? THE DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH is here to stay. Ranters will rant forever.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Anas09:

Otem, we want the truth too. You stand to gain when these pastors are exposed. Otem comply.
That's why I will remain alive to make them all known in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. Just stay alive with me, you'll see them all.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
otemanuduno:

I have recently met with a Doctor who called me offline after seeing my comments and posts here on Nairaland. He told me that he felt somehow in him that the stuffs I am posting here on Nairaland are true because he has been into human relationship for decades.

The man told me many things about life which I can't actually share here online. But in particular, he told me all the atrocities committed by doctors who have been paid by pastors, imams, etc. One of those things he said was this:

A Pastor came to him and told him that they should work hand in hand. The doctor asked what he meant and the pastor told him what to do. Here are some of them:

2. When you test people who come for pregnancy test, tell them that they don't have pregnancy when they have it. Then direct them to my church.
3. Give me information of those who are newly pregnant in your clinic before you give the information to them. Then I will locate them and pray with them to get pregnant.

The doctor accepted the offer because he needed money. He lamented that working for the government as a doctor did not pay.

The doctor told me the case of a pastor called Fire Fire. When the pastor wanted to hold a convention, he came to him and told him to tell lies to people who come to his hospital with ailments. Then one particular lady came with sickness which he diagnosed as typhoid. But the doctor told her that she had HIV. Then the pastor told her of the FIRE FIRE convention. After the convention, the woman returned to the doctor for check up and the doctor told her that the ailment was no more their. Then the woman shared her testimony after.

Many other experiences of scams were told by the Doctor Who says that he is now an agnostic.

Now my concern is WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE TO DECEIVE OTHERS, BEARING IN MIND THAT THEY WON'T LIVE FOREVER ON EARTH? IT IS QUITE PAINFUL THAT MANY GULLIBLE ONES WILL CONTINUE TO FALL VICTIM. THAT'S WHY I GO EVERYWHERE NOW TO ASK INFORMATION FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED NY PASTORS HOW IT HAPPENED TO THEM. I HAVE OVER 27 CASES RIGHT NOW(including the ones I got from ex-pastors who are now atheists and doctors who have one time or the other played to the tune of the pastors).

You are talking rubbish. I have had many healings by praying for myself and by medidating on scriptures without a pastor praying for me. Miracle is not for pastors is for every Christian.

I have stopped rain from falling because my dad was out where he will be beaten by rain by more than ones.

Who you don't know you can't explain.

For the record am not a pastor, I just believe the bible and follow its instructions.

1 Like

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemdomino: 12:29am On Dec 04, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

You are talking rubbish. I have had many healings by praying for myself and by medidating on scriptures without a pastor praying for me. Miracle is not for pastors is for every Christian.

I have stopped rain from falling because my dad was out where he will be beaten by rain by more than ones.

Who you don't know you can't explain.

For the record am not a pastor, I just believe the bible and follow its instructions.

I have also said rain should not fall when it was falling and it stopped on one occasion. I have cured myself of sicknesses and diseases with the power of meditation. But all these things are not the makings of human beings. They come by the POWER OF COINCIDENCE.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THIS, TRY TO STOP RAIN EVERYTIME YOU SEE IT FALLING, IT WON'T STOP, ONLY OCCASIONALLY CAN IT HAPPEN AND ANYBODY CAN DO THAT, EVEN A 5-YEAR OLD CHILD, AS LONG AS THE POWER OF COINCIDENCE FAVOURS THAT CHILD.

And if you think I'M LYING, try to test your god on me to see if anything will happen to me according to your wish, like the Bible said Elijah did and sent down fire. To your amazement, nothing will happen because I HAVE BEEN ORDAINED BY NATURE and NO POWER OF COINCIDENCE CAN WORK AGAINST ME UNTIL MY MISSION ON EARTH IS FULFILLED.

But for the testimony of this pastor I put above, it is THE TRUTH.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
otemdomino:

I have also said rain should not fall when it was falling and it stopped on one occasion. I have cured myself of sicknesses and diseases with the power of meditation. But all these things are not the makings of human beings. They come by the POWER OF COINCIDENCE.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THIS, TRY TO STOP RAIN EVERYTIME YOU SEE IT FALLING, IT WON'T STOP, ONLY OCCASIONALLY CAN IT HAPPEN AND ANYBODY CAN DO THAT, EVEN A 5-YEAR OLD CHILD, AS LONG AS THE POWER OF COINCIDENCE FAVOURS THAT CHILD.

And if you think I'M LYING, try to test your god on me to see if anything will happen to me according to your wish, like the Bible said Elijah did and sent down fire. To your amazement, nothing will happen because I HAVE BEEN ORDAINED BY NATURE and NO POWER OF COINCIDENCE CAN WORK AGAINST ME UNTIL MY MISSION ON EARTH IS FULFILLED.

But for the testimony of this pastor I put above, it is THE TRUTH.

I have prayed for people and they got healed almost immediately.

There is nothing like coincidence. There earth is a plane of cause and effect. If you follow the laws of miracle, you can do it effortlessly your status not withstanding.

Jesus said,"it is given unto you to know the mystery of the kingdom, but they that are without these things are spoken in parables". As a non Christian if you know the mystery (wisdom) of miracles, you can do it. You don't need to have a certificate to practice medicine (you can just learn it) but to be officially recognized as one, you need certificate.

Many have stumbled on the principles of miracles by mistake and have performed miracles at one time or the other. So is every aspect of the spirit including hearing from God.

Those who know the principle of miracle as did Elijah, moses, Jesus can do it effortlessly. The problem with people is that, they don't want to learn. Everyone is looking for the cheap way out.

Now, stop peddling lies of your doctor friends here please. Take it to Facebook where people who know you will agree or disagree with you. In a faceless forum like this, I take exception to a second story that cannot be verified.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemdomino: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

I have prayed for people and they got healed almost immediately.

There is nothing like coincidence. There earth is a plane of cause and effect. If you follow the laws of miracle, you can do it effortlessly your status not withstanding.

Jesus said,"it is given unto you to know the mystery of the kingdom, but they that are without these things are spoken in parables". As a non Christian if you know the mystery (wisdom) of miracles, you can do it. You don't need to have a certificate to practice medicine (you can just learn it) but to be officially recognized as one, you need certificate.

Many have stumbled on the principles of miracles by mistake and have performed miracles at one time or the other. So is every aspect of the spirit including hearing from God.

Those who know the principle of miracle as did Elijah, moses, Jesus can do it effortlessly. The problem with people is that, they don't want to learn. Everyone is looking for the cheap way out.

Now, stop peddling lies of your doctor friends here please. Take it to Facebook where people who know you will agree or disagree with you. In a faceless forum like this, I take exception to a second story that cannot be verified.
I don't pray when I am sick and I don't take drugs too, but I get healed. What about that? All these are the gifts of nature. But there are some diseases that can only go by the POWER OF COINCIDENCE or by medicine. Okay, if you say you've cured diseases before, be specific which diseases are they? Cancer, HIV, EBOLA? to me these are DISEASES and not headache, stomach pain, malaria etc. (all these are just mere body tiredness and inadaptibilty which shouldn't linger for long, prayer OR no prayer).
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

REAL PASTORS ARE THOSE WHO LEAD NORMAL CHURCHES WHO CAN'T DO A SINGLE MIRACLE. REAL CHURCHES ARE THE LOCAL CHURCHES AROUND YOU WITH CONGREGATION OF 10 to 50 people, without claiming that any miracle happened.
FAKE CHURCHES ARE THE ONES WE SEE AROUND, CLAIMING EVERYDAY THAT THEY CURED THE BLIND, HEALED THE LAME AND RAISE THE DEAD. ALL THESE ARE FAKE CHURCHES.

Hehehehe all these findings are obviously according to your personal delusions from your one single brain, enjoy.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemdomino: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

Hehehehe all these findings are obviously according to your personal delusions from your one single brain, enjoy.
That's your opinion. Keep opining wink
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 01, 2017
otemanuduno:

Did those so called Pastors tell you that they were called by God ??
God's faithful men are able to perform miracles even without being pastors
We are not moved by this
The devil is still deceiving people so expect to hear worst scenario's
But i'm for Jesus
U too need Him
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 9:33am On Jan 01, 2017
Junia:

We are not moved by this
But i'm for Jesus
U too need Him
No pastor has ever been called by GPD ALMIGHTY, who is the father of Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Vishnu and every other little gods. They are all liars.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Originalsly: 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
otemanuduno:
[b]

Now my concern is WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE TO DECEIVE OTHERS, BEARING IN MIND THAT THEY WON'T LIVE FOREVER ON EARTH? IT IS QUITE PAINFUL THAT MANY GULLIBLE ONES WILL CONTINUE TO FALL VICTIM. THAT'S WHY I GO EVERYWHERE NOW TO ASK INFORMATION FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED NY PASTORS HOW IT HAPPENED TO THEM. I HAVE OVER 27 CASES RIGHT NOW( the ones I got from ex-pastors who are now atheists and doctors who have one time or the other played to the tune of the pastors).
It's rude to write in caps.... use bold for emphasis. @topic..... I am not surprised. If Christians read their Bible they should know that it was prophesied that many wolves in sheep's clothing shall come performing miracles in the name of God but they are not of God..... that many shall be deceived because instead of discerning they just swallow every word that comes out of the mouth of these deceivers. If they are not such great deceivers then the prophecies of the Bible shall never come to pass.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Originalsly: 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
otemanuduno:
[b]

Now my concern is WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE TO DECEIVE OTHERS, BEARING IN MIND THAT THEY WON'T LIVE FOREVER ON EARTH? IT IS QUITE PAINFUL THAT MANY GULLIBLE ONES WILL CONTINUE TO FALL VICTIM. THAT'S WHY I GO EVERYWHERE NOW TO ASK INFORMATION FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED NY PASTORS HOW IT HAPPENED TO THEM. I HAVE OVER 27 CASES RIGHT NOW( the ones I got from ex-pastors who are now atheists and doctors who have one time or the other played to the tune of the pastors).
It's rude to write in caps.... use bold for emphasis. @topic..... I am not surprised. If Christians read their Bible they should know that it was prophesied that many wolves in sheep's clothing shall come performing miracles in the name of God but they are not of God..... that many shall be deceived because instead of discerning they just swallow every word that comes out of the mouth of these deceivers. If they are not such great deceivers then the prophecies of the Bible shall never come to pass. On a church being fake or not based on numbers.... 1 to 50 genuine... over 50 fake.... is now you adding your portion of deceit into the mix. Is that how one should discern if a church is really about God? On ex pastors who are now atheists . ....these were atheists all along.....just used to be disguised as pastors. As it is today..... any "church" that preaches prosperity is not of God period.... doesn't matter how small or large it may be. Money is the root of all evil.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
otemanuduno:

No pastor has ever been called by GPD ALMIGHTY, who is the father of Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Vishnu and every other little gods. They are all liars.

Haha ...
I am called to be a saint
God also calls others into different positions
The same same the devil has called you to teach all the nonsense uve been posting here
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Junia:

Haha ...
I am called to be a saint
God also calls others into different positions
The same same the devil has called you to teach all the nonsense uve been posting here

yahweh, one of the sons of God Almighty actually called you, same way Atum, son of God Almighty called me too.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Originalsly:
It's rude to write in caps.... use bold for emphasis. @topic..... I am not surprised. If Christians read their Bible they should know that it was prophesied that many wolves in sheep's clothing shall come performing miracles in the name of God but they are not of God..... that many shall be deceived because instead of discerning they just swallow every word that comes out of the mouth of these deceivers. If they are not such great deceivers then the prophecies of the Bible shall never come to pass. On a church being fake or not based on numbers.... 1 to 50 genuine... over 50 fake.... is now you adding your portion of deceit into the mix. Is that how one should discern if a church is really about God? On ex pastors who are now atheists . ....these were atheists all along.....just used to be disguised as pastors. As it is today..... any "church" that preaches prosperity is not of God period.... doesn't matter how small or large it may be. Money is the root of all evil.
You haven't made any point. Try harder.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
Junia:

We are not moved by this
But i'm for Jesus
U too need Him

As I once said, NO PASTOR HAS EVER BEEN CALLED BY GOD, Yahweh the son of God Almighty might have called them to the ministry of stealing, I don't doubt that. God Almighty hasn't called any human being since the beginning of the times on earth, only the gods do.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
otemanuduno:

yahweh, one of the sons of God Almighty actually called you, same way Atum, son of God Almighty called me too.

Another nonsense
The devil has successfully deceived you
I just pray no one will follow you
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Junia:

Another nonsense
The devil has successfully deceived you
I just pray no one will follow you
It isn't possible for people not to follow the truth. Your prayers can never be answered because the truth is here and must be followed.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
otemanuduno:

It isn't possible for people not to follow the truth. Your prayers can never be answered because the truth is here and must be followed.

Haha ... another joke
God always answer my prayers
This is the only place you can share this nonsense
Jesus is Lord
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 6:37am On Apr 07, 2017
Junia:

Haha ... another joke God always answer my prayers This is the only place you can share this nonsense Jesus is Lord
jesus is 'lord of the ring'.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2017
otemanuduno:

jesus is 'lord of the ring'.
E pain am Once more .. Jesus Is Lord

1 Like

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 11:03am On Apr 07, 2017
Junia:
E pain am Once more .. Jesus Is Lord
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did God Reveal Himself To Only The Jewish Race? / Why Do You Go To Church? / Why Is Total Forgiveness Difficult Amongst Most Nigerian Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.