Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

The Babangida War- Rahama Indimi Loses Her Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Babangida War- Rahama Indimi Loses Her Children (1681 Views)

Rahama Indimi Gushes About Zahra Buhari: "We're Happy To Have You" / Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out / Rahama Indimi Babangida Looks Lovely In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Babangida War- Rahama Indimi Loses Her Children by demmahomidi: 7:13am On Nov 19, 2016
Many of us might have brushed the rahama indimi vs Mohammed babangida squabble as a mere marital dispute but beneath it lies the many troubles that our sisters and mothers are facing. Women being forced to give up their children when they leave a marriage. From what I have read even Islam does not hand over the children to the father so why did the Nigerian court hand over the four children to mohammed-someone who has remarried. How can another woman take care of the children better than their mother. Especially a woman who has had a hostile relationship with their mother. More details below-

https://www.naij.com/1054528-babangidas-wife-lied-husband-tried-fool-buhari-sultan-evidence.html
Re: The Babangida War- Rahama Indimi Loses Her Children by Pieromania: 7:26am On Nov 19, 2016
women of this days thnk all men wil tolerate their chest-beating with a man that is the father of their children.
How cn a woman deny the father of her child/children access to his own child or children after spending so much on that child,isn't that the worst cruelty.
They wil do it and stil be chest-beating with the man that he cn do nothng,and u say the man shouldn't muscle his way to claim his right and evn deprive the woman her own.
Speaking from experience
Re: The Babangida War- Rahama Indimi Loses Her Children by pheyikemi: 7:46am On Nov 19, 2016
Pieromania:
women of this days thnk all men wil tolerate their chest-beating with a man that is the father of their children.
How cn a woman deny the father of her child/children access to his own child or children after spending so much on that child,isn't that the worst cruelty.
They wil do it and stil be chest-beating with the man that he cn do nothng,and u say the man shouldn't muscle his way to claim his right and evn deprive the woman her own.
Speaking from experience
Bro, chest beating aside, I think if the children are minors, they shd be allowed to stay with thr mum till they can decide on their own, to avoid stories that touch, their father shd av access to them of course. Did you read where they said the new wife and Indimi are hostile to each other. The father can't always be home with the kids, I hope the kids won't be made to suffer thr mother's sins.

1 Like

Re: The Babangida War- Rahama Indimi Loses Her Children by morbeta(m): 8:50am On Nov 19, 2016
Joe was the wedding gift to the bride from the groom. how I wish they practiced what he preaches in his songs, things wouldn't have gone this bad. "I wanna know what makes you cry" was among the messages.
Re: The Babangida War- Rahama Indimi Loses Her Children by Pieromania: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2016
pheyikemi:
Bro, chest beating aside, I think if the children are minors, they shd be allowed to stay with thr mum till they can decide on their own, to avoid stories that touch, their father shd av access to them of course. Did you read where they said the new wife and Indimi are hostile to each other. The father can't always be home with the kids, I hope the kids won't be made to suffer thr mother's sins.
my point is this,women should learn to respect those superior than them.
She must have chest-beated with the man b4 the man muscled her out of the way to shw her whr she belongs.the supreme court is there for her to seek redress
Re: The Babangida War- Rahama Indimi Loses Her Children by princepee: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2016
The rich also cry... They prob not mine...make dem pack well o jare.
Re: The Babangida War- Rahama Indimi Loses Her Children by Bobmaintain: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2016
pheyikemi:

If he leaves his children with their mum till they can decide, the mum will definitely poison the children's hearts against their dad as she nutures them to maturity. When it's time to choose who to be with, guess who the children will choose? Your guess is as good as mine....Stella Oduah's case comes to mind!

#CatchThemYoung.
Re: The Babangida War- Rahama Indimi Loses Her Children by babyfaceafrica: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nice one from babangida
Re: The Babangida War- Rahama Indimi Loses Her Children by pheyikemi: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pieromania:

She must have chest-beated with the man b4 the man muscled her out of the way to shw her whr she belongs.the supreme court is there for her to seek redress
If the man considers that, then the children will be the ones to suffer esp if thr stepmum aint nice. I'm sure if he truly loves them he'll think of what's best even if it's not convenient.
Re: The Babangida War- Rahama Indimi Loses Her Children by pheyikemi: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bobmaintain:

If he leaves his children with their mum till they can decide, the mum will definitely poison the children's hearts against their dad as she nutures them to maturity. When it's time to choose who to be with, guess who the children will choose? Your guess is as good as mine....Stella Oduah's case comes to mind!

#CatchThemYoung.
If the man is honestly good and at least shows respect to the mother of his children despite thr irreconcilable differences, no matter how the mother tries to poison the heart of the kids, the truth will prevail.
Re: The Babangida War- Rahama Indimi Loses Her Children by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Arranged Marriages ain't easy to maintain wink
Re: The Babangida War- Rahama Indimi Loses Her Children by nwabobo: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
morbeta:
Joe was the wedding gift to the bride from the groom. how I wish they practiced what he preaches in his songs, things would have gone this bad. "I wanna know what makes you cry" was among the messages.

I remember that.
Re: The Babangida War- Rahama Indimi Loses Her Children by demmahomidi: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pieromania:

So all these is about punishing the woman For chest beating with the almighty man. What happened to the interest of the children. Growing up under the case of a stepmum is hell. It is this kind of situation that gave rise to the increasing number of cruelty displayed by stepmums on their step kids
Re: The Babangida War- Rahama Indimi Loses Her Children by demmahomidi: 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
Having done some research it sounds like in Islam, the woman is given preference in custody issues. I wonder why theirs is different.
Re: The Babangida War- Rahama Indimi Loses Her Children by ifyalways(f): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
demmahomidi:
Having done some research it sounds like in Islam, the woman is given preference in custody issues. I wonder why theirs is different.
I would have said money and influence but the Indimi's got it too. Quite strange.
Re: The Babangida War- Rahama Indimi Loses Her Children by blank(f): 7:35am On Nov 20, 2016
ifyalways:

I would have said money and influence but the Indimi's got it too. Quite strange.

Maybe the Babangida's have more?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

South East Says No To Protest. / Senate Panels Okays Fuel Price Increase / Ndigbo In Nigeria: History Is My Witness By Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.