Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

South East Says No To Protest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Says No To Protest. (1685 Views)

Blame Ohanaeze For Violent Agitation In South East, Says Ango Abdullahi / Namdi Kanu Had No Authority To Speak For The Igbos Of The South-east Says Ifeatu / Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-east, Says British High Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East Says No To Protest. by legendte(m): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
I want to gather signatures by way of clicking like for yes or share for no regarding the February 5th protest.

Recall that the Igbos were called unprintable names for rejecting Buhari in the 2015 election.

I think Buhari needs time to fix this country and this very line has been echoed several times by Buharians. The people of SE have agreed to give him that time.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South East Says No To Protest. by eyeview: 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
I,as a south easterner protested before the election and was called unprintable names. I think we are done

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Says No To Protest. by drskyfly007(m): 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mr man speak for yourself...Anyone in south east can join in the protest if they wish ...

3 Likes

Re: South East Says No To Protest. by legendte(m): 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
drskyfly007:
Mr man speak for yourself...Anyone in south east can join in the protest if they wish ...
Strictly for SE people biko

3 Likes

Re: South East Says No To Protest. by Fremancipation: 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
I won't be surprised to see few efulu-efus joining in the protest but the overwhelming majority of ndigbo will go on with their normal business activities.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Says No To Protest. by mightyhazell: 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
legendte:
I want to gather signatures by way of clicking like for yes or share for no regarding the February 5th protest.

Recall that the Igbos were called unprintable names for rejecting Buhari in the 2015 election.

I think Buhari needs time to fix this country and this very line has been echoed several times by Buharians. The people of SE have agreed to give him that time.
fifteen hundred shares for this!

Am saying buhari till 2050

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Says No To Protest. by Fremancipation: 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
I feel like I am one of the few people praying for Buhari to stay alive and even win again in 2019 with massive rigging .Nigerians needs this punishment to learn to never vote with blind hatred.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Says No To Protest. by mightyhazell: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
Fremancipation:
I won't be surprised to see few efulu-efus joining in the protest but the overwhelming majority of ndigbo will go on with their normal business activities.
I hope it will be well televised. I want 2 laugh out so loud dat day over isi ewu and cold heineken.thank God its a sunday!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Says No To Protest. by realjoker(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
Fremancipation:
I feel like I am one of the few people praying for Buhari to stay alive and even win again in 2019 with massive rigging .Nigerians needs this punishment to learn to never vote with blind hatred.
Which blind hatred? Was Gej an option in 2015 election? Or you mean he was hated when all Nigerian votes for him in 2011?

1 Like

Re: South East Says No To Protest. by drskyfly007(m): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
legendte:

Strictly for SE people biko
Am from Abia state
Re: South East Says No To Protest. by akulaxx: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Biafrans or zzo east?
Re: South East Says No To Protest. by legendte(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2017
realjoker:
Which blind hatred? Was Gej an option in 2015 election? Or you mean he was hated when all Nigerian votes for him in 2011?
Jonathan wasn't as bad as we made him look. At least he is by far better than Buhari any day, any time.
It took the help of afonjas to tarnish his image despite the economic and social reforms introduced by his administration.
Election under OBJ was bad and GEJ improved on that. In the so called fight against corruption, he introduced TSA and BVN.
I am still of the opinion that stealing ALONE is not corruption.
I would rather kill the man that brought yam to the goats rather than the goat that eats the yam.
GEJ was address corruption with the top bottom approach. People forget that democracy makes leaders look weak.

1 Like

Re: South East Says No To Protest. by Kulas: 10:17am On Feb 04, 2017
The OP is not a South Easterner.Anuofia!. U re lucky that nairaland is a faceless forum,otherwise u would have paid the price for posting this nonsense.I am an original igbo man from coal city and more than 100 percent in support of d protest.
Re: South East Says No To Protest. by cheruv: 10:51am On Feb 04, 2017
Kulas:
The OP is not a South Easterner.Anuofia!. U re lucky that nairaland is a faceless forum,otherwise u would have paid the price for posting this nonsense.I am an original igbo man from coal city and more than 100 percent in support of d protest.
I don't like it when someone calls himself "original" Igbo as if we ourselves are fake Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: South East Says No To Protest. by Eledan: 11:03am On Feb 04, 2017
Its nothing new!
Even the SE didn't participate in any of the numerous SNG.protests that swept the yardua govt out go bring in Jonathan
Re: South East Says No To Protest. by ZoneBslayer(m): 11:12am On Feb 04, 2017
Eledan:
Its nothing new!
Even the SE didn't participate in any of the numerous SNG.protests that swept the yardua govt out go bring in Jonathan
yaradua's government was swept aside at the moment of his death...

2 Likes

Re: South East Says No To Protest. by limeta(f): 11:19am On Feb 04, 2017
Kulas:

Igbo is Igbo.
Original sound fake.

1 Like

Re: South East Says No To Protest. by Eledan: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
ZoneBslayer:

yaradua's government was swept aside at the moment of his death...

Even after death, Turai and what was then known as the Kastina mafia were busy tossing GEJ up and down while he was completely kept in the dark, but for some efforts of some people, those guys were ready to weather the constitutional crisis that was brewing up to come up with their own arrangement
Re: South East Says No To Protest. by Igboid: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
Eledan:

Even after death, Turai and what was then known as the Kastina mafia were busy tossing GEJ up and down while he was completely kept in the dark, but for some efforts of some people, those guys were ready to weather the constitutional crisis that was brewing up to come up with their own arrangement

It was the Igbo Iron lady, Late Dora Akunyili that called off the bluff of Turai kitchen cabinet.

4 Likes

Re: South East Says No To Protest. by adadike281(f): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
Any Igbo that will protest is on his\ her own. Ndigbo should go about their normal business or watch d protest via television over a chilled bottle of beer and nkwobi.

3 Likes

Re: South East Says No To Protest. by DrChukzy(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
I protested by not voting for the Dullard

Afonjs can go on and due through live bullet. I'm in support of the protest sha

1 Like

Re: South East Says No To Protest. by Kingsley1000(m): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
protest my foot .......jobless people can go and protest

1 Like

Re: South East Says No To Protest. by specco(m): 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
What the Igbo man saw while sitting down, the Afonjars could not see even on top of skyscrapers. They should go on and protest and in the process ask the Igbos to forgive the unprintable names they were called back then.

2 Likes

Re: South East Says No To Protest. by Eledan: 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
Igboid:

It was the Igbo Iron lady, Late Dora Akunyili that called off the bluff of Turai kitchen cabinet.

Story story!! After all of the council executive have been sharply divided by the protests of the SNG group!
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: South East Says No To Protest. by mccoy47(m): 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
And the coward 2face cancelled the protest!

Mtchewww. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: South East Says No To Protest. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
Afonjas would prolly back out....they had to wait for a man from benue to speak for them....

Bunch of cowards

2 Likes

Re: South East Says No To Protest. by Nuells: 12:11am On Feb 05, 2017
2face cancelled the show?.....hahahahaha lgbos are the only people who has the guts to protest in this regime...look at it naw, now SE isn't among, the protest don kpeme...Ooops Afonjas

3 Likes

Re: South East Says No To Protest. by legendte(m): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kulas:
Do we have original and fake Igbo?
Why the Anuofia?
Ewepu ofu ihe agaram igwakashi gi ahu.

It's good that majority of my people didn't join the protest.

(1) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths / PHOTOS: Ex-pdp Youth Leader Deji Adeyanju Visits Linda Ikeji / Oke-ogun Is Not Only The Food Basket Of Nigeria But Power & Water Supplier!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.