Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

What Does It Take To Become The President Of A Nation Like Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does It Take To Become The President Of A Nation Like Nigeria (634 Views)

BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Like Turkey, Egypte, Tunisia ...... Just like Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Take To Become The President Of A Nation Like Nigeria by bighead1(m): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2009
Please i need opinions and suggestions on what it takes to become the president of my country as i think i can do better than those in power currently but the problem is just that i am not from a so rich family.,
please all suggestions are welcomed
Re: What Does It Take To Become The President Of A Nation Like Nigeria by posakosa(m): 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2009
Become a high ranking member of PDP----most goons who are there were not exactly from a rich family either---they are either military or naval men.
Re: What Does It Take To Become The President Of A Nation Like Nigeria by edwin101: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2009
guts!
Re: What Does It Take To Become The President Of A Nation Like Nigeria by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2009
Small head and a large brain
Re: What Does It Take To Become The President Of A Nation Like Nigeria by onyengbu1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2009
posakosa:

Become a high ranking member of PDP----most goons who are there were not exactly from a rich family either---they are either military or naval men.
with kidney disease and eczema eating off your whole being. . . grin
Re: What Does It Take To Become The President Of A Nation Like Nigeria by posakosa(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2009
^^^^^ ur head dey pain you. grin grin
Re: What Does It Take To Become The President Of A Nation Like Nigeria by Spyker: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2009
Afterall Omisore won election while in prison.
So, just have a Godfather and that all. You don't need a brain and you don't need to be from a rich family,
Re: What Does It Take To Become The President Of A Nation Like Nigeria by chosen04(f): 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2009
posakosa:

onye_ngbu:

with kidney disease and eczema eating off your whole being. . . grin

What an advice!
Re: What Does It Take To Become The President Of A Nation Like Nigeria by posakosa(m): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2009
^^^^^^^^sharap dia----
Re: What Does It Take To Become The President Of A Nation Like Nigeria by bighead1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2009
no please ppl on a more serious note

(1) (Reply)

Islamists Stone Adulterer To Death In Somalia / Lamentation Of A Policeman / Worst Post And Poster In Political Section.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.