Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik (37498 Views)

Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker / Hawker Dances With Her Goods On Her Head (Photos) / The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by eROCK247(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Despite the travails u stayed cute. Thank God for ur life.
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Genea(f): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Truth234:

Just thank God for your life
I am and I am not only praying but working towards the fact that I won't do any such thing to make it in life
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Genea(f): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Truth234:

Just thank God for your life
I am and I am not only praying but working towards the fact that I won't do any such thing to make it in life
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by oluwaphizzy(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Genea:
I'm sorry but I can't hawk and God won't make me do so ijn
who say make u hawk??
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by chinanu123(f): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
britbuz:
some stories make me understand that "no such thing as unemployment". whichever state we find ourself is a function of our choices. i am deeply touched and motivated by this.

God bless you. Some people don't know this.
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Genea(f): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
paddypower:
you can't hawk,what if its the only way?
it can never be the only way. Life has taught me dah dere is never a single way to success.
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by GbovoLee(m): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
brainpulse:
To the lazy dafts on NL jumping from one tread to another wailing and complaining that government did not give them job, and when given job complained about the allowance. You will complain and leave in your parents house till 80years old
supposed to be a curse or wat?
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by KINGTELLER: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
dubemnaija2:
I love it when I see pretty girls doing legal odd things to make a living, instead of selling their bodies (at Umunede grin)

Nice one Girl!
Why Umunede?

1 Like

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by westive21(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
no time to read long bullshits....but the babe fine sha
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Gee645(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
allow me suggest, as part of social responsibility nairaland should help this lady.
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
chinanu123:
@OP, Pls how do I locate this lady?.

Viviangist

1 Like

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by hahn(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
There is a difference between being "schooled" and being "educated"

If she was really educated she wouldn't need to hawk the moi moi. She would have innovated a better way to market it

But the effort is worth commendation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by amuijiji: 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
If no be say me sef broke, i for say I don see wife...
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by nkpommpko(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Genea:
yes his will would be done but this isn't is will
really, you are all funny, let watch this girl and see where she ends up, then will see if it is you that choose Gods will for him. Did the lady in question tell you she is suffering?
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by MrRichy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
The story touched my heart....
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Ekwulm: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
I dunno what yall are seeing here but I know I ain't seeing a hawker but rather a budding entrepreneur. This one surely gonna go places.

2 Likes

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by paddypower(m): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Genea:
it can never be the only way. Life has taught me dah dere is never a single way to success.
whc is drawing compound 2 as plan B,because last I check things are hard now,and even those that where stingy bfor still use recession as an excuse,kudos to the gal and forget abt ways to success
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Genea(f): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
nkpommpko:
really, you are all funny, let watch this girl and see where she ends up, then will see if it is you that choose Gods will for him. Did the lady in question tell you she is suffering?
while watching the girl, watch me too and see where I would reach. If I start my own life story, u will look at my dp and marvel at what God can do. I have made my petition known to God, I will not do any work that would demean and question his existence and I know he has listened and would definitely make a way for me where there is no way rather than make me lose myself worth.
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Genea(f): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
paddypower:
whc is drawing compound 2 as plan B,because last I check things are hard now,and even those that where stingy bfor still use recession as an excuse,kudos to the gal and forget abt ways to success
yes kudos to her, I admire her courage but I'd rather be a sales girl than do this, or better still work in a shop I can gain experience so as to open mine.
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by VickyRotex(f): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Gee645:
allow me suggest, as part of social responsibility nairaland should help this lady.

I tell you! Her story brings tears to my eyes.

I'm speechless right now.

Just when I think I've seen people go through alot.

Her Use of English is so sweet aswel, need I say more.

God Bless her dearly and May God perfect all that concerns Her.

4 Likes

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Genea:

ladies and pretence be like XAVI AND INIESTA!!

Buh you indirectly sell your body??

or don't you have boyfriends??

or you feel your better than her.

ka chineke nye GI common sense in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Plus234(m): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Op stop lying, the girl is never a hawker, she has a good job, go to her facebook page and see her true pictures

1 Like

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by KangaIye: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
she is beautiful kiss kiss kiss
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by AnanseK(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Here is a determined young lady with a very inspiring story. More power to your elbows my hero!

NB: please note that the two words - thought and taught have different spelling and different pronounciation.

1 Like

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Genea(f): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
alanposh:

ladies and pretence be like XAVI AND INIESTA!!

Buh you indirectly sell your body??

or don't you have boyfriends??

or you feel your better than her.

ka chineke nye GI common sense in Jesus name.
see I do constructive arguments, not insults. There are ushering jobs, tutoring, part-time jobs, sometimes I do peeps assignments or seminar write up, there are other things that can be done mister man not necessarily for me to sell my body. The last job I did for someone was to solve past questions, which he paid for and peepz are buying. So don't tell me shiit, I said I can't hawk period!!!

3 Likes

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
She go hawk even her pvssy join grin
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by SycophanticGoat: 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Genea:

But you can open teeth bah? cheesy

Lovely DP tho.. smiley wink
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by nkpommpko(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Genea:
while watching the girl, watch me too and see where I would reach. If I start my own life story, u will look at my dp and marvel at what God can do. I have made my petition known to God, I will not do any work that would demean and question his existence and I know he has listened and would definitely make a way for me where there is no way rather than make me lose myself worth.
you are already mocking God ,so selling moi moi is demeaning God? And questioning his existence, are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Genea(f): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
nkpommpko:
you are already mocking God ,so selling moi moi is demeaning God? And questioning his existence, are you for real?
me doing it is demeaning and I'm not mocking him. My bible says tell God what you want and he would move mountains for you if it isn't against his rule. Leave me and my God, since I have known him, he hasn't failed me and if he delays I understand.

1 Like

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by nkpommpko(m): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
Genea:
see I do constructive arguments, not insults. There are ushering jobs, tutoring, part-time jobs, sometimes I do peeps assignments or seminar write up, there are other things that can be done mister man not necessarily for me to sell my body. The last job I did for someone was to solve past questions, which he paid for and peepz are buying. So don't tell me shiit, I said I can't hawk period!!!
ushering jobs, please what is that? It looks like sell your appearance and smiling to people you don't want to smile too. How intelligent.

1 Like

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by isseke: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
I always admire determine ladies like this.How I wish I could get directly in touch with her.I will like to assist her financially. In my own little capacity.
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Genea(f): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
nkpommpko:
ushering jobs, please what is that? It looks like sell your appearance and smiling to people you don't want to smile too. How intelligent.
well that's what we call customer care. A receptionist smiles to ppl she doesn't want to, A business man does dah, so please wah is d problem there?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian / Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free / Sun International Leaves Nigeria Over ‘Hostile Environment’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.