Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik (37500 Views)

Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker / Hawker Dances With Her Goods On Her Head (Photos) / The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by emyrald91(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kelvinpam:
All this lady said is 100% true. I don't know her personally but she did something that shocked me. Sometime in 2013, she walked into my hostel, dressed is corporate with a white plastic bucket on her hand filled with "kpof kpof". We spoke for a while and I asked her why she hawks. She informed me she often sells to her coursemate before classes began. I was touched and offered to give her 10k for 5 to 6 months and she turned me down. I tried to convince her I had no ulterior motive but she declined and eventually I lost her contact. Her story is one we all should learn from. She faced difficulty but she never cracked. She kept her hope in God and not humans. I am happy she made it through school in flying colours despite the challenges. Congrats nwamaka

ooohm. who left the cage open again!!!
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Genea:
I'm sorry but I can't hawk and God won't make me do so ijn
pleasing a guy with ur CUNTinent just to make him scatter cash on u is also hawking oh.

1 Like

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by redsun(m): 12:53am On Nov 22, 2016
I wonder what the average life span of hawkers exposed to the scorching sun and toxic fumes on Nigerian roads is. It is such a suicidal way to make a living.
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by purpulrain: 4:45am On Nov 22, 2016
chinanu123:
@OP, Pls how do I locate this lady?.
@op reply ASAP help is on the way♡
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Genea(f): 7:37am On Nov 22, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
pleasing a guy with ur CUNTinent just to make him scatter cash on u is also hawking oh.
dats wah u do I get it, don't assume dats wah I do
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Genea(f): 7:38am On Nov 22, 2016
sirusX:

Less human...that particular line struck me cz you talk about God yet I see no humility in your words.

Are you saying those that hawk are less human?...or are you talking about just how you would feel.

Either way, we shouldn't look at ourselves as being too big for anything in life. There are people born without a silver spoon that fend for themselves through one means or the other, but in whatever you do, place your work in God's hands and see him elevate you beyonds human understanding.

I know you are entitled to your words and I do understand your point of view, but I would appreciate it better being words of encouragement and advice to her and others in this forum reading this thread to pick up hope and inspiration.
would keep that in mind next time.
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Genea(f): 7:39am On Nov 22, 2016
Dfinex:

and u think she is hawking because she it's her hobby? ?.......people be opening their mouths to talk rubbish
wen u r done, use d exit pick an icecream on your way to calm ur nerve, u hear
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Dfinex(f): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Genea:
wen u r done, use d exit pick an icecream on your way to calm ur nerve, u hear

No, u for come talk. see ur mouth like "I can't hawk"......mtcheeeeeeew.

U think it's by ur hard work or smart work that u are were u are today??......U don't know there are factors that combine to make it happen. U see some one doing some demeaning jobs...U think they are happy doing it.

U come here and be scoffing at a young lady helping her self with ur yeye superiority attitude ( look u well now, nothing gum ur yansh)......

just keep praying that u dont drop from status quo else u'll learn to see life from a broader perspective the hard way.

have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Genea:
dats wah u do I get it, don't assume dats wah I do
yas!das wah ya do confass it.
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Genea(f): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
yas!das wah ya do confass it.
undecided
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by adontcare(f): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
God will open doors to fulfil ur dreams
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Genea:
I wonder if its only hawking dat helps peeps out. Lord help us all
give ur digit or email let hold each other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free / Sun International Leaves Nigeria Over ‘Hostile Environment’ / Importing From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.