Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik (37502 Views)

Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker / Hawker Dances With Her Goods On Her Head (Photos) / The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by andyanders: 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Genea:
well that's what we call customer care. A receptionist smiles to ppl she doesn't want to, A business man does dah, so please wah is d problem there?

My sister, one thing in life is for you to understand that you have to be an independent person if you need to succeed in life. Having understood your point that you cannot hawk is just your person.

She did that what she did because that was the option within such time she needed to raise fees for herself in order to see herself through college.

While a student, I sold icecream during summer, worked in restaurant and other odd jobs in order to survive and pay school fees. Was making about 8 dollars an hour.
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Genea(f): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
andyanders:

My sister, one thing in life is for you to understand that you have to be an independent person if you need to succeed in life. Having understood your point that you cannot hawk is just your person.

She did that what she did because that was the option within such time she needed to raise fees for herself in order to see herself through college.

While a student, I sold icecream during summer, worked in restaurant and other odd jobs in order to survive and pay school fees. Was making about 8 dollars an hour.
just hope things would get better, people are really hustling
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Genea(f): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
gypsey:
yes! You can't hawk, i agree because you can do prostitution tongue Ashawoo! Or better still become an armed robber cool
undecided
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by danemenike: 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
dubemnaija2:
I love it when I see pretty girls doing legal odd things to make a living, instead of selling their bodies (at Umunede grin)

Nice one Girl!

Even their bodies don't sell these days..... Everyone must work hard, there's enough to go round in this country.

1 Like

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Sayelabola(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:
Kudos to all the HardWorking Nigerians.

#Atiku2019 smiley

Atiku for where?

1 Like

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by yetunsbay(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Genea:
lolx, tnx dear
u welcome
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by degamemaster(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pls can somebody help me with her contact?
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Genea:
undecided
are you surprised? I was just helping with some suggestions, tongue

Oh! Just so you know? My mother began with hawking, many years ago now she owns more than a dozen supermarkets and shops, so one has to start from some were even if it means hawking. tongue ciao!

1 Like

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Decryptor(m): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
princeofpeace22:
She go hawk even her pvssy join grin

you think she's like the female members of your community?

1 Like

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Genea:
better for her *smiles*
I AM WATCHING YOU kiss
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Killurself: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
paddypower:
you can't hawk,what if its the only way?
she has another way, what about down part?
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by wendy241(f): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Genea:
I'm sorry but I can't hawk and God won't make me do so ijn
my dear nt everyone must hv d same story nt everyone wi hawk to survive bt I wil rather hawk dan sell ma body if dere is no gud way of surviving or worst comes to worst
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by viviangist: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Tinydick:

Viviangist

Mail me VivianBlog.com@gmail.com

Thanks so very much dear
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by iukpe: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:
Kudos to all the HardWorking Nigerians.

#Atiku2019 smiley

? are you serious?
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by hollywater: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Don't vote for clueless government again, come 2019 be wise.
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Mayflowa(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Genea:

The story is not about you
Its about those who find no one to care for them and how they are able to survive without throwing in the trowel

1 Like

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Genea(f): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mayflowa:

The story is not about you
Its about those who find no one to care for them and how they are able to survive without throwing in the trowel
its not, I am just saying undecided
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by paddypower(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Killurself:
she has another way, what about down part?
hahahahhahahaha that one na free gift of nature oooh
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Shadbay(m): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Yah.. I know her. Very industrious in every bit of the word. I wish most of our ladies will emulate this lady
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by cutechi(f): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
I am deeply touched. God bless u and keep shining!
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by toprealman: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Iloabuchi CHIDINMA(miss Unizik)......****clears throat****
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by taurusmena1(m): 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Who ask you?
Genea:
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Really admired this lady back in unizik.Esp as she dared coming out as SUG presido. Miss dt ur fries dat yr sha,yam n salad combo...God bless ur hustle ma

1 Like

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Kelvinpam(m): 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
All this lady said is 100% true. I don't know her personally but she did something that shocked me. Sometime in 2013, she walked into my hostel, dressed is corporate with a white plastic bucket on her hand filled with "kpof kpof". We spoke for a while and I asked her why she hawks. She informed me she often sells to her coursemate before classes began. I was touched and offered to give her 10k for 5 to 6 months and she turned me down. I tried to convince her I had no ulterior motive but she declined and eventually I lost her contact. Her story is one we all should learn from. She faced difficulty but she never cracked. She kept her hope in God and not humans. I am happy she made it through school in flying colours despite the challenges. Congrats nwamaka

1 Like

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chaii, buh mama
u forget to share ur pre science experience when u dey dress like Holy Mary dey pray for ppl,den for year 1 u change d dressing to ballet dancer...
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Franky826: 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
her number please? anyone?
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by CioAngels(f): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
May God bless aboundantly.
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Kingbuhari(m): 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
if you are a yeloba man and you want to be successful in your life... marry an Igbo women... very industrious and hardworking
Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by Dfinex(f): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Genea:

and u think she is hawking because she it's her hobby? ?.......people be opening their mouths to talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by nwakaibeya1: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Stories of the activities of the night are never told only the physical stories we hear often

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by emyrald91(m): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
Though I never heard her story, but I knew that she was a lady with an extraordinary gut.
when HOD as we called her asked me to support her (mama unizik ) for SUG I knew she must be a lady with special anointing.
Then mama unizik called me on phone later, to be candid I denied her my support, because I knew her dream of the SUG president as at that time wasn't feasible. And since I had other candidates to project, I wouldn't want to miss opportunities.

she didn't persist or tell me this story.
believe me if she did, she would have had not only my support but that of my entire team

I thought she was one one those cucumber eating girls.

1 Like

Re: An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik by sirusX(m): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Genea:
See, I am not against hawking even those marketing on the road are doing corporate hawking. What I am saying is I will not hawk and God won't make me do so. When God gave her breakthrough through dah, i was happy for her and I'm also happy for the lady in dis story, I am not contesting wah they must have gone through, this is just me, I can't hawk or do anything I feel would make me less human, its me and I dunno what works for others but I just can't do it.

Less human...that particular line struck me cz you talk about God yet I see no humility in your words.

Are you saying those that hawk are less human?...or are you talking about just how you would feel.

Either way, we shouldn't look at ourselves as being too big for anything in life. There are people born without a silver spoon that fend for themselves through one means or the other, but in whatever you do, place your work in God's hands and see him elevate you beyonds human understanding.

I know you are entitled to your words and I do understand your point of view, but I would appreciate it better being words of encouragement and advice to her and others in this forum reading this thread to pick up hope and inspiration.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free / Sun International Leaves Nigeria Over ‘Hostile Environment’ / Importing From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.