Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation (25277 Views)

Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria / Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by prince985(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
[quote[s][/s]quote author=Immatex post=51170236]Sport is business. A competent minister will concern himself with making sport very lucrative and attractive to investors.

A competent sport minister will steer the ship of the sport sector to such a height that he would speak more on profitability, revenue generation and return on investment rather than speaking like an unschooled, unenlightened village herds man.

He is the wrong man for the job. He is not teachable and will only continue the 1950s model of sport administration.

[/quote]
story
nigeria is cursed
simple
Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by TheFreeOne: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
yinkuscious:
This is what you get when you make a vigilantes a minister

The idiot should have been a boy scout with that yeye beret.

Buhari assembled the worst team as ministers since 1999 coupled with nepotism in some other appointments too.

4 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by mosalab(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Buhari ministers and mediocre statement are like 5 and 6..... Seems cluelesness is a communicable disease in the aṣo rock.

3 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Sunnymatey(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Can't believe this is coming frm a minister.

3 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by UnknownT: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
That's the current administration for you. Just scream corruption, corruption and you are in Buhari's good book

2 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by link2ok(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Interesting
Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Buhari"s Ministers grin

4 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
very useless and wasteful being..

2 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by jumpandpas(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
eezeribe:
I support the Minister, Nigeria likes copying sheepishly. There are many countries that don't even have plans for the world Cup.

We can as well channel our scarce resources to more productive Ventures. Do you know how many billions of Naira is wasted legally and illegally during such jamboree Tournament?

I have booked you for brain examination.

7 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by PastorOla1: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
PMB SHOULD SHOW THIS MAN RED CARD NOW!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by bareal(m): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
I don't know that Nigeria is now poorer than Uruguay and Brazil that won the world cup severally ....this man's brain is inside his beret!

3 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Adebowale89(m): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
thought buhari once accused Jonathan of operating mass ministries which he promise to reduce

one thing is never believe that man call buhari. if he has stood to his words, dis incompetent minister wouldn't ve hold anything in his govt

like president, like his minister

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by yinkus204(m): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
We all know that mr Dalung is a mad man so we don't need to worry that much about his statement

4 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hello I'm a new bee here..how do I update my profile please

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Miles300: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
They smoke sometin before they come out to speak , I doubt if his a lawyer.his reasoning is that of a goat , cos illletrate will not say this kind of rubbish he is saying ...

3 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Deilluminator(m): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
This is one of the most unwise comments made by this guy. I never cherish his approaches to issues of national importance.

2 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by eph12(m): 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
eezeribe:
I support the Minister, Nigeria likes copying sheepishly. There are many countries that don't even have plans for the world Cup.

We can as well channel our scarce resources to more productive Ventures. Do you know how many billions of Naira is wasted legally and illegally during such jamboree Tournament?

There's lots of wastage in the NNPC, Customs, national assembly etc. Have they been closed down? Can't the minister make sure those illegal billions are blocked?

2 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
It is a shame that Buhari had to nominate his likes to head sensitive posts as Sports Ministry in a sport loving nation. Sport is the only thing that unites this fractured country.

We do not play sport to win, we play sports to learn how to manage defeat. We also play sport to enjoy the excitement of the process. With a Sport Minister who has gained notoriety for ignorance acquired from a President who doesnt know that politics is not a game of truism but diplomacy.

We are heading in one direction and I see the ultimate aim is hopelessness. Atleast, a million people would have glued to their TVs watching the landscape of Russia and their spirits will be lifted even if their local team is not winning. It is a shame that the intelligent people have left politics to the very lowest of humans to run.

Its a fat shame. I see no real intelligent human in the entire Presidency.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Miles300: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
eezeribe:

ooo for Christ sakes don't reason like dalung!! Is the World Cup an every year affair , wat is the productive ventures are u even talking about ? Since 1960 have u seen a positive venture ? ..

4 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Qmerit(m): 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
I am a Buhari fan But this man is a BIG FOOL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Freiburger(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
dreezybines:
Will you keep quiet

What do you even know about football self

I wonder who made this one a minister...
Don't mind the goat.
Instead of saying Nigeria is too currupt to win a world cup...
Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Spuggie: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
eezeribe:

I will be interested in knowing your IQ Score

3 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by robosky02(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
da lung or up lung.....

if not for the money, what will he be doing in sports ministry with barrette

4 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by julioralph(m): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
as usual, he drank some OGOGORO b4 the interview.

foolish man angry

3 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Btruth: 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
Can you imagine this coming from the minister of sport? He should be call the minister of discouragement instead.

2 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by ph3gnom: 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
Very negative of the minister, to say the least

3 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Edmanpumpin(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Not surprised. When the old illiterate some gullible nigerians voted for as president choose people daft as himself as ministers, what do you expect?

3 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by bigtt76(f): 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
Does he realize that bulk of the funds keeping the NFF alive comes from FIFA? The NFF gets a share from FIFA to prepare the team. He's just a bonkom grin

3 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
Dullard bastard kunu drinking burukutu sipping minister with his stupid gworo chewing goskolo goggling president grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by PeaceOut(m): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
eezeribe:

Oga, is that man a football minister or sport minister?

Do you know that if our sport sector is well organized, it an Avenue for creating employment and Empowerment.
Now I believe the notion that Nigeria educational system is a faux. God help us in the Nation

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by femi4: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
eezeribe:

very myopic

Do you know millions some businesses in Nigeria can make simply because Nigeria is participating in the World cup.

Do you know the joy and smile the World cup bring to Nigeria faces.

3 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by franxalive(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
Immatex:
Sport is business. A competent minister will concern himself with making sport very lucrative and attractive to investors.

A competent sport minister will steer the ship of the sport sector to such a height that he would speak more on profitability, revenue generation and return on investment rather than speaking like an unschooled, unenlightened village herds man.

He is the wrong man for the job. He is not teachable and will only continue the 1950s model of sport administration.

MY BROTHER YOU NAILED IT...AM SO SHORT OF WORDS AT THIS MAN'S REASONING AS A MINISTER...HE'S SUCH A GROSS EMBARRASSMENT

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can We Do This To Redeem Our Qualification To AFCON? / Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? / AFCON 2021: Cameroon Vs Burkina Faso (2 - 1) On 9th January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.