Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation (25282 Views)

Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria / Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Vince77(m): 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
How was this man given a minister's portfolio?

Pls resign if u dnt kw hw to make a positive impact in ur ministry.

3 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Bujumbura(m): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
AfroKnight:
He is right but not diplomatic.

We spend a lot takin the team to the world cup only for them to lose in the round of 16.

And yes, we know FIFA has corrupt officials and hosting is a game of politics.

There are other sports we can channel fund into. We are not good enough because of NFF and incessant meddling in the management of teams.

This man said the fact but not in a diplomatic way.
Tell me the only thing that unites this country

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Bahddo(m): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
After 6 months of indecision, na this foolish man Buhari see put as sports minister? I'm disappointed in the Nigerian government.

Now that Super Eagles is playing well, they shouldn't go? Is Brazil is a super-rich country? Did they buy their victories?

Have you guys ever suggested not paying lawmakers who sleep the house session away? All these thieves in government screaming Nigeria is poor while they rob us blind.

3 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by habsydiamond(m): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Something don touch I'm brain. Who put am for that post sef.

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by NightHawke: 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
Do I blame the sports minister when his boss the president through his media aides has prophesied famine next year for Nigerians.

The best this one could do was to raise the bar - sic

Sports is big business for those who know how to harness its potentials.

Really pissed off today; First it was Emiefile with taxing calls followed by Dalung with Nigeria can never win the world cup

; Next Fashola will inform us there will be total blackout for months so citizens should stack up candles

Laid Mohammed will advise us to visit the nearest village square for news as all media houses are closed.

Kai Nigeria, Who Cursed you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
He is just being STUPID and I guess he will be paid for it, while some well-meaning NIGERIANS remain Jobless

2 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by slapacha: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
Negative submission from pessimistic gay minister...

2 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by ajepako(f): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
TheFreeOne:

The idiot should have been a boy scout with that yeye beret.

Buhari assembled the worst team as ministers since 1999 coupled with nepotism in some other appointments too.

He is an insult even to boys scout..and Girls' Guide...

Even cub and brownies will reject him...

Mumu minister

4 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Vince77(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
This is one of the "impeccable" Ministers buhari picked after wasting over 6months.

In a country where the system is working this man would have been sacked with immediate effect.

But you know, this is Naija.

3 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Chibuzobimdike: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
This man is really sick. So unfit.

2 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Vince77(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
NightHawke:
Do I blame the sports minister when his boss the president through his media aides has prophesied famine next year for Nigerians.

The best this one could do was to raise the bar - sic

Sports is big business for those who know how to harness its potentials.

Really pissed off today; First it was Emiefile with taxing calls followed by Dalung with Nigeria can never win the world cup

; Next Fashola will inform us there will be total blackout for months so citizens should stack up candles

Laid Mohammed will advise us to visit the nearest village square for news as all media houses are closed.

Kai Nigeria, Who Cursed you?

Anything can happen o!! grin grin grin
Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by TheFreeOne: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
ajepako:

He is an insult even to boys scout..and Girls' Guide...

Even cub and brownies will reject him...

Mumu minister
grin grin grin

Then the mumu is almost completely useless except for serving as a bad example.
Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Ddy(m): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
eezeribe:
I support the Minister, Nigeria likes copying sheepishly. There are many countries that don't even have plans for the world Cup.

We can as well channel our scarce resources to more productive Ventures. Do you know how many billions of Naira is wasted legally and illegally during such jamboree Tournament?

After all this, u didn't even mention one productive ventures as u suggested. what a wasted speech from u.

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by ochubaebube(m): 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
please.....

is it money that is playing the football for Nigeria or the players? with or without much money.... Nigeria is bound to win if the coach does the right thing and the players play the right form of football...

I guess the coach is just trying to put the blame somewhere before the actual failure.... so that after the failure, he will then come to the press and say " I told u? Nigeria can't win without money. Nigeria is broke! "
Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
Buhari, what this man said, is it true? Do you agree with him? Or is he on his own?
If you don't support all he said, what are you going to do about it? If you do, then you are even more clueless than your predecessor.
The presidency must say something on this.
Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by elimsun(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=eezeribe post=51169628]I support the Minister, Nigeria likes copying sheepishly. There are many countries that don't even have plans for the world Cup.

Cme my son,i want u to put hand on ur head nd shout
MY FATHER!!MY FATHER!!
Any winches nd wizard in my village dat has blocked
my sense I break it ijn
AMEN
Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by agrovick(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
O Lord, how did we end up with this sorry excuse for a Minister?

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Bakare19: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
This is grossly unfortunate. PMB should as a matter of necessity sit down some ass. This man should top the list!
Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by philybuck(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
What do you expect from a vigilante aka yan banga (in hausa) given the task to manage what could be the third most lucrative ministry. What a misfit.

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Godwin616: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
This boyscout man has dropped another bombshell again. Oh my God when will PMB reshuffle his cabinet. This Dalung of a man is not worthy to be a minister. He is lacking in every area.I hope he will not ruin the sport ministry before his exit. A square peg in a round hole.

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by coptic: 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
This man is a disgrace! It's a pity I share the same State with this Tout. Such a misfit!

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by omooajisnooni: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
This man is nothing but a demented being, so Nigeria is richer than those countries that didn't make it to the semifinals (male soccer category) of the 2016 Olympic right? and eventually, Nigeria won bronze medal.

This man needs brain reset.

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Amanwulu1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
Immatex:
Sport is business. A competent minister will concern himself with making sport very lucrative and attractive to investors.

A competent sport minister will steer the ship of the sport sector to such a height that he would speak more on profitability, revenue generation and return on investment rather than speaking like an unschooled, unenlightened village herds man.

He is the wrong man for the job. He is not teachable and will only continue the 1950s model of sport administration.

to even think dat it took our old man 6 whole months to appoint dis minister of change.

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Its unfortunate this is what change agents coupled and brought out for us...imagine now we are trying to build the country image in sports, then this one called sport minister came out with such a poor selection of words.

someone should explain to him why countries pay heavy funds to see their country represent them... Imagine Venezuela as bad as their economy is are still in the race for world cup qualification.....

is too bad we have people on wrong places in the name of nepotism.

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Godwin616: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
Qmerit:
I am a Buhari fan But this man is a BIG FOOL.
The most misfit among all the ministers.

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by edi287: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
This kids is proof that crack heads existed in our parents generation. What a moronic backward thinking psycho. Buhari must have been high when he made this guy sports minister

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by sleepyeyez(m): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
But dis tin called oshogbo weed dangerous o! Jus negodu what its making our sports minister say!

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
Words have failed me. The minister's stupidity is beyond understanding.

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Rseven(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Wat re u xpectin 4rm a man who is nt qualify 2 b a chairman of Kuje LG FA let alone a State chairman FA made a sport minister... He wil definitely misbehave because he has little or no idea of wat sport all abt

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Almand: 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
eezeribe:
I support the Minister, Nigeria likes copying sheepishly. There are many countries that don't even have plans for the world Cup.

We can as well channel our scarce resources to more productive Ventures. Do you know how many billions of Naira is wasted legally and illegally during such jamboree Tournament?
I thought the minister is crazy and some screw had gone missing from his brain. Seeing this ur comment , I know he is not the only one.
Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
Acidosis:
Just when I thought I've heard it all from the Gongola state Minister
He's from plateau state.
Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
Let's be realistic here. Does anyone really think Nigeria would ever win the World Cup? The man has a point!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? / Ahmed Musa Reacts After Being Named Nigerian 2018 Player Of The Year! (Photo) / Peter Crouch Retires At 38

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.