Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation (25276 Views)

Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria / Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
am not surprised.... square peg in a round hole

2 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Originalsly: 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
Well....at least he has degrees so he knows what he is saying so who are we without certificates to disagree with him? Why take part in a competition if you can't win?... why continue running a race if you can't win?... why go to school if your parents can't afford to send you university?... why waste money feeding and treating your wife if she is diagnosed with cancer?... or husband if he tested positive for HIV?.... but he is not wasting money being the Sports Minister that has nothing to deliver. This guy should be shot fired.
Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Bigcake: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
The idiott is always doing his best to bring shame to us: a very fooolish man

2 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by nellyelitz(m): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
This is not one of the men the dullardihno wasted over six months to search

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Charly68: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
This ministerial talk is too childish and very parochial..the man is not exposed at all ...just rubbish our nation like that..no vision and therefore there can be no achievement .He should be replaced forthwith

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by degamemaster(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
Like buhari like his ministers. Useless and stupid set of buffoons.

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by olubori1(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
this man is a disgrace to the Buhari administration

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by LaClickLaBend: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
i can't believe we waited 6months for Buhari to appoint this guy. 6months guys 6months!. Smh. What a beret wearing Disappointment

2 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Solomon dalung is a dullard.

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
Can you imagine, I don't want to talk ooo, this is the most foolish minister this country has, hw can he say such, anyways, no be him fault, na old men with little sense, if not how fire go burn for kano, sports minister go come visit the scene of the incident, how fire take concern sport... . Mteww

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by bart10: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
This Government has ruined Nigeria. Complete failure of leadership from the president to his ministers. Reckless comments is the order of the day under Buhari. shocked

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by maxit2(m): 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
When dem say human being na Goat... na this sport minister dem dey talk about.

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Jckleiin(m): 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
oh Lord please give this man sense no matter how little

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
yinkuscious:
This is what you get when you make a VIGILANTE a minister i
. grin grin grin dat word got me

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by holluphemydavid(m): 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
Can't believe d sport minister said dis

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by recievesense: 12:13am On Nov 20, 2016
fkdmods:

I think there is a policy in heaven to drop babies going to Nigeria on their heads. This is the only way I can justify it's citizens not reasoning properly. Smh.

I don laugh wan get accident

2 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by recievesense: 12:15am On Nov 20, 2016
gist4real:
Words have failed me. The minister's stupidity is beyond understanding.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 20, 2016
fkdmods:

I think there is a policy in heaven to drop babies going to Nigeria on their heads. This is the only way I can justify it's citizens not reasoning properly. Smh.
Lolz..... And, how do u justify wit such a cracked head? No offence pls....blame our nature...lyk u mentioned..grin

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by fkdmods: 12:45am On Nov 20, 2016
recievesense:

I don laugh wan get accident

Wetin i go do na. You no see the guy de talk say wetin the minister talk make sense?

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by centboy123456(m): 12:53am On Nov 20, 2016
kechywillz:
I wish I was their when that Buffoon was making that statement angry
This what I will do to him

Hahahah guy were u tell get that pic self

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Emassive(m): 1:03am On Nov 20, 2016
Yeah you will agree surely just because we know how Zombie reacts towards their hunger for things they desure at all cost. People like you will rather raise down their home with kids in in fire just to defend Buhari's govt even if he provided the fuel to roast your family.

Did you even watch the EPL last season and the team who won it? Slavery is real

brainiac5:
well that is a bitter truth
Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 20, 2016
[size=18pt]This wannabee sports minister is the typical representation of why sports in Nigeria is never developing progressively.
Whenever our sports men and women lose in a tournament, 70% of the opposition is from so-called sports administrators, who like Nigerian governments are the major bottleneck for its citizens to make progress in their lives.
Get rid of your sports minster and see how much progress you will achieve in 6-months![/size]

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by mmsen: 2:16am On Nov 20, 2016
Immatex:
Sport is business. A competent minister will concern himself with making sport very lucrative and attractive to investors.

A competent sport minister will steer the ship of the sport sector to such a height that he would speak more on profitability, revenue generation and return on investment rather than speaking like an unschooled, unenlightened village herds man.

He is the wrong man for the job. He is not teachable and will only continue the 1950s model of sport administration.

You used the correct word - competent.

Dalung is incompetent.

The NFF are incompetent.

The men behind the NPFL have shown that football can work in Nigeria if idiots such as Dalung are kept on the outside.

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:35am On Nov 20, 2016
this one na tip for my single Bet
Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Funjosh(m): 3:39am On Nov 20, 2016
Oh Lawd shocked

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by thunderbabs: 5:13am On Nov 20, 2016
Buhari and his likes.....Total misfits for those positions

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by atirolu(m): 5:15am On Nov 20, 2016
If it takes president buhari 7 month to appoint his ministers and all we get is this it shows how buhari brain work
Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Babanick: 7:02am On Nov 20, 2016
I don't really understand his point. Nigeria won the 1996 men's football at the olympics when nobody expected them. We even overcame better opponents like Brazil, Argentina.... This is what we waited a whole six months to get? Chai!
Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by cuteralph101(m): 7:08am On Nov 20, 2016
TheMainEvent:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/world-cup-bombshell-for-buhari-dalung-kicks-against-nigerias-participation/
buhari wasteD 6 months to select misfiters as ministers. Godforbid ooo. Imagine Wat this plateaurian mountain goat is saying. And u say he's learned and a honourable. Lawd!!

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by TRAVEL101(m): 7:17am On Nov 20, 2016
This is the clueless one

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by chicagoPD(m): 8:24am On Nov 20, 2016
WHO WORLD CUP EPP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can We Do This To Redeem Our Qualification To AFCON? / Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? / AFCON 2021: Cameroon Vs Burkina Faso (2 - 1) On 9th January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.