Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) (3542 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Dear Ladies! What Are You Taking To Your Husbands House? / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
cheesy

Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by Gidi7(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
I still need to brush up on my English.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by Kenzico(m): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin grin

Biology classes here we go!!!!
Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
I'm acing Math wink
Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by lawrenzi(m): 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
I need to learn good English...
and my biology teacher complained about my absent my mindedness in class.
so I will be taking two classes.
English and biology

TAkiu

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by Kobicove(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
English definitely cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
English oh, I too dey commit blunder as you can see cheesy

Suzan404... Cuman choose tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
I would rather skip class and jump over the fence of the school undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
KissChrix:
I would rather skip class and jump over the fence of the school undecided
You Liecheesy
Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
You Liecheesy

If I'm caught trying to jump the fence, then I think My biology is weak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by kinggogo: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
English
Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
KissChrix:

If I'm caught trying to jump the fence, then I think My biology is weak
Hahaha cheesy grin grin
Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by lilmax(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
there's something about English and biology I don't understand
Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by njiasi30(f): 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
I'm nt gd at math grin and I really need to learn it cool so it will b my best subj tongue
Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:

That physics nor bad oo shocked
Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
suzan404:
That physics nor bad oo shocked
She's a girl shocked undecided
Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
She's a girl shocked undecided
I just dey admire her shocked
Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
suzan404:
I just dey admire her shocked
Na how he dey start be that oh lipsrsealed
Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by ashewoboy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
suzan404 is a...................fill in the gap.
Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
ashewoboy:
suzan404 is a...................fill in the gap.
Girl tongue
Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Na how he dey start be that oh lipsrsealed
I nor dey use cucumber now grin
Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:

Haha grin English is a married man.
•••
I've always had a interest in world History though grin
Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by Bluezy13(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
lawrenzi:
I need to learn good English... and my biology teacher complained about my absent my mindedness in class. so I will be taking two classes. English and biology
TAkiu
I believe you
Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
suzan404:
I nor dey use cucumber now grin
Hahaha grin grin
Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Haha grin English is a married man
I just want him once, I don't have insect eye... tongue

His wife won't mind, will she? grin
Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by ashewoboy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
suzan404:
Girl tongue

yeah, right? you are a girl and you are saying another girl is not looking bad. a girl indeed.
Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I just want him once, I don't have insect eye... tongue

His wife won't mind, will she? grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
From social studies to physics. I took them all
Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by nikkypearl(f): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
Math embarassed
Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by placeofallure(f): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Maths surely. He's got the magic stick, remember?
Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by MystiqueReine(f): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
My maths teacher said I need to learn more on science and the science teacher said my english is very bad then the english teacher said i should learn more on history.In conclusion,I have decided to take all tongue
Re: Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
MystiqueReine:
My maths teacher said I need to learn more on science and the science teacher said my english is very bad then the english teacher said i should learn more on history.In conclusion,I have decided to take all tongue

It pays to be stupid wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Bridal Squad Just Stole My Heart With Their Dasiki & Dabbing Skills / Sex From 2nd Round / Why Are Most Girls Always Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.