Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) (40347 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At Anambra PDP Governorship Campaign Rally (Photos) / Nollywood Stars Storm Anambra For APGA Rally (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: Oyegun, Ganduje In Port-Harcourt For APC Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lol just too funny i wonder where he is going to with our president
Vatsyayana:
Two questions:
Is Mimiko now in APC?
Why is Mimiko on the same ride with Mr President to an APC mega rally?
Or perharps
Will he come down at Akure junction?
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
did they droved him from abuja to ondo or how did he goted there with that car?i hope he sawed all the bad road from abuja to ondo?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by codemaniacs: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
juman:
His presidency is another opportunity for fulani ethnic group to shine in nigeria if he perform well.

Yorubas led the country for eleven and half years, but they could not shine as respected ethnic group. Their man failed woefully.
Ijaw man was president, but ijaw ethnic group could not shine as respected ethnic group. Their man also failed woefully.

Likewise other ethnic groups that led and failed the country.

Yorubas have never ruled Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by basilo102: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
an APC victory is a victory against Tinubu. so afonjas should rather morn than celebrate. The north, in conjuction with SE (Okorocha and OUK) have foisted an anti-Tinubu candiate
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by oruma19: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
GudluckIBB:
This Buhari has the charisma of a president, but I don't know why he has not been able to make Nigerians smile.

Its sad!
My brother the work no easy. The guy no believe wetin him eyes don see for there since he took over power. I rily pity him sha. Nigeria needs to get angry and redefine our destiny. We can still become one of the developed nations of the world in 20years If we desire and work for it.
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by solaadeyele(m): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
D people appreciated the Love shown to the President & Entourage by Governor Mimiko. And adage says Give Honour to whom Honour is due, Ondo State Citizens know where there are going to
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by Vatsyayana: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
drsugar:

Stupid people.
When will he build it.
How will he build it.
Where is he going to get the money to build it.
Where in ondo will he build it.
When will it become functional.
How many promises like this were made at national level and yet to be fulfilled /unlikely to ever be fulfilled.
?

People are not going to remain stupid forever, I hope you know?

Lol, to cast the floodlight of common sense on your comment, I will say, Aketi does not have to use Ondo's money to build the said refinery.
There are various ways he can do that.
-He can woo investors to come and do it
-He can enter a Public Private Partnership Agreement with credible private companies.
-He can approach those who have licenses to build refinery to come and do it in Ondo...
So you see it's not rocket science!?
So #stopbeingparanoid
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by goshen26: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
afanide:
So He left Morocco to come and campaign in Ondo

Na free transport na
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by ceeethru(m): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
kcmichael:

Wailers spotted.APC has won ondo already
If Akeredolu likes let him bring Obama for their shameless campaign they will fail woefully. Their mission to this nascent country is known to even visually impaired man that they have nothing to offer to us. They will end up in shame

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by kcmichael: 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=ceeethru post=51176069] If Akeredolu likes let him bring Obama for their shameless campaign they will fail woefully. Their mission to this nascent country is known to even visually impaired man that they have nothing to offer to us. They will end up in shameu

U still get mouth to talk,I will remind u here when aketi wins,Nigeria will be great again. "When they go down,we go up"(Michelle Obama)
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by juman(m): 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
codemaniacs:

Yorubas have never ruled Nigeria.

Funny. grin
Success is friend of everybody while nobody want to associate with failure.

When obasanjo was president, it was reported in the newspapers that some yoruba leaders went to advice him how to get things right as president. He told them he was not a yoruba man, but a nigerian.

But when he completed his inglorious eight years presidency he returned back to yoruba land, he did not stay back in abuja.
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by biyams83(m): 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
matrixme:
Sorry Baba. You may be disappointed this time. The people of Ondo state are not ready to slide into another round of slavery that your visionless party profers. We are still trying to recover from the mess we're in currently.
mess that the useless past administration has brought, we are real Nigerians take it or leave it
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
basilo102:
an APC victory is a victory against Tinubu. so afonjas should rather morn than celebrate. The north, in conjuction with SE (Okorocha and OUK) have foisted an anti-Tinubu candiate
u will always rant with ur bed fellows here ok. Gmb is for all not for a particular group. Tinubu is not in Nigeria presently. So u can take ur rant till aketi is been sworn in as the incoming governor.
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
agabusta:

It's good to support the party and candidate of your choice, but please don't make it a bitter affair.
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by kahal29: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
engineerboat:
And our President did not fail to disappoint again.

Nothing as usual to tell Ondo people as his achievement rather than let ondo also join hand and becomes part of the

A-sssociation of P-ast C-riminals
A-ll P-romised C-ancelled

I don't expect this from you. I used to regard you as one who is above board and I admired you on this forum. Pls don't desend to this level.
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
engineerboat:

Owo breed man indeed.
Maybe I need to remind you.

2012: akeredolu refuses to bury his father in Owo (hence owo turn his back at him 2012) so bothing has changed. Remember Mimiko wins even his polling unit in Owo.
u can be saying trash here I do not care who u be. It was when aketi is winning next week election then u are now saying trash. At least owo breed will do well in his government than that corrupt mimiko that embezzle state treasury.
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Vatsyayana:

Lol, to cast the floodlight of common sense on your comment, I will say, Aketi does not have to use Ondo's money to build the said refinery.
There are various ways he can do that.
-He can woo investors to come and do it
-He can enter a Public Private Partnership Agreement with credible private companies.
-He can approach those who have licenses to build refinery to come and do it in Ondo...
So you see it's not rocket science!?
So #stopbeingparanoid
thanks jare for ur reply. It does not understand how d system works. If he understand he will change his mindset. Dangote av already employs thousands of youths that will work in his refinery plant. Now all of them are now in germany.
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
engineerboat:

Owo breed man indeed.
Maybe I need to remind you.

2012: akeredolu refuses to bury his father in Owo (hence owo turn his back at him 2012) so bothing has changed. Remember Mimiko wins even his polling unit in Owo.
u can be saying trash here I do not care who u be. It was when aketi is winning next week election then u are now saying trash. At least owo breed will do well in his government than that corrupt mimiko that embezzle state treasury.
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
Oke is OK
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
agabusta:

It's good to support the party and candidate of your choice, but please don't make it a bitter affair.

Thanks for the advice, taken and acted upon

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
kahal29:

I don't expect this from you. I used to regard you as one who is above board and I admired you on this forum. Pls don't desend to this level.

Thanks with much regards. Noted and Acted upon

am only surprised as to why BAT, Aregbesola, Abiola Ajumobi, Ambode, Bisi Akande failed to show up this time Around.

I was expecting that APC should have settle all their internal crisis before this Rally at least to show that They are on United Force for this Election.

I was expecting that Abraham should have been called and settled amicably (Cause the case is still in the Court) and anything can still happen.

Anyway Whatever pleases every Party for this Ondo State Election, It is well.
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
biyams83:
mess that the useless past administration has brought, we are real Nigerians take it or leave it
bro do not mind him jare that is their job every day always rant and wail. Even if u tell them that 16 years of pdp is a failure, they will not believe you. If u tell them d destruction of 16 years of pdp brought us to this situation we find ourselves, my brother they will not agree with u. Even if u tell them that corruption pdp brought to Nigerians caused this problem we are facing. They will still not agree. As far am concern no hope for pdp in 2019. We will never vote for them. They av already have factions that will destroy that party till 2019. Pdp will dead and they will not resurrect again. They are evil and deadly.
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
funshint:

Mimiko's 1st term performance won d election for him. This election would hv been a walkover for APC but d best they'll get is a second place. SW govs and Tinubu are not even present to show how much unpopular Aketi's aspiration is. I definitely give this election to Oke(AD).
abegi stop lieing ok. Apc will win next week saturday governorship election and there is nothing u can do about it. Almost all the Apc governors attend d mega rally today except tinubu who is in united state of America. If u can see vividly it is only ambode and ogbeni aregbe that did not attend the rally due to some reasons. Pls let me inform u here it is the masses that will cast their votes to Aketi not tinubu,ogbeni, and ambode. So pls sit back and watch how d election will go.
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
juman:

Funny. grin
Success is friend of everybody while nobody want to associate with failure.

When obasanjo was president, it was reported in the newspapers that some yoruba leaders went to advice him how to get things right as president. He told them he was not a yoruba man, but a nigerian.

But when he completed his inglorious eight years presidency he returned back to yoruba land, he did not stay back in abuja.
abi ooo pls tell them oooo.
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by FRANKOKO78: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
AKETI THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF PEOPLES OF ONDO STATE.
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
juman:

Those acn guys are not good people.

They dont like the masses much.

Also they dont like agriculture.

There is nothing fantastic that going to achieve by his government.
who told u gmb government does not like agriculture. Hope u know it was the influence of gmb that favors dr Adesina d former minister of agriculture that was elected for the position of the president of the african development bank. So pls do not come here and be typing trash. Do u know how many rice farming gmb has inaugurated in various states niiii. Pmb love agriculture. Even from his portfolio he is a cattle rearer. He has series of cattle in Daura.
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by nedu666: 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
buhari : were is tinubu
oyegun: he travelled
buhari: who did he go to see
oyegun: oga I mean he has gone on exile
buhari: you don't mean it, for this small election
oyegun: na so we see am
buhari: that is a good development, it shows am working
oyegun: how
buhari: I don't know
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by juman(m): 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
who told u gmb government does not like agriculture. Hope u know it was the influence of gmb that favors dr Adesina d former minister of agriculture that was elected for the position of the president of the african development bank. So pls do not come here and be typing trash. Do u know how many rice farming gmb has inaugurated in various states niiii. Pmb love agriculture. Even from his portfolio he is a cattle rearer. He has series of cattle in Daura.

You make me laugh. grin
Number one buhari is not acn, he is apc.
Anyway there is no acn anymore. But I meant those former acn members.

Number two, I commend his activities on rice farming he is trying. But in other areas of agriculture he is not doing well.
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by BusinessAnalyst: 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
It's very obvious that Mimiko is impressing Buhari for a soft landing after his tenure. 'When he saw broom, he passed us by' strategy. I am loving this! Politics is something else in Nigeria grin
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
engineerboat:

Is that why they have no other manifesto than

1. We have Federal might
2. We havr INEC
3. We have the army and police
4. We have the officials.

Tell me another manifesto
u can always rant and wail all around on nairaland ok. That is ur job. Apc is at d center and as u can see it is peace and free campaign not rented crowd of AD and PDP. Pls let me inform u again d election will be by the special grace of God be free and credible election. No shedding of innocent blood in ondo state. And by the grace of God Aketi will win in landslide victory. By next week I will be listening to their debate on ait.so let us keep on following to the victory of Aketi. What u say does not hold any water, u av been saying it and it already failed. U av been boosting that jegede ur God father will win his court case where is the verdict. Only for the case to be adjourned indefinitely. there is nothing u can do about in Aketi victory. D coast is clear and it is very glaring.d will of d masses can never be truncated. Aketi victory will shock the whole world.
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by Seriousboy: 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Let him come to rivers state na.
Re: President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) by OnPointMan(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
nedu666:
buhari : were is tinubu
oyegun: he travelled
buhari: who did he go to see
oyegun: oga I mean he has gone on exile
buhari: you don't mean it, for this small election
oyegun: na so we see am
buhari: that is a good development, it shows am working
oyegun: how
buhari: I don't know

Lwkmd!

But all you calling a whole president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a dullard, there is God o.

Between, this devil.. sorry Mimiko is just a political prostitute. He just doing everything to stay relevant in the corridor of power. Either you like it or not Eric is waiting for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Bukola Saraki / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message / Imo Collation Officer Arrested For Tempering With Results [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.