Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally (3826 Views)

Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Joins APC At APC Mega Rally In Anambra (Photos) / Bola Tinubu & Ambode Attend Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding(photos) / Why I Didn’t Attend APC Rally In Akure – Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by IsThisChange: 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
aketi winning d upcoming election is very high. Some people are still comparing what happens four years ago will repeat it self. They did not know that things av change for good. D masses are now wiser. Pls I want to ask u is it tinubu that will develop the state niii? Pls is it not d government and the masses that will develop their states niii. Things av change. People are no more gullible again. Things av change for good. Seeing various analyst analysing various local government in ondo state analyzing how the election and d masses will vote for aketi. Aketi has been well accepted by the masses. So it is the masses that is voting for aketi. The coast is very clear Aketi is winning the upcoming gubernatorial election. So engineer boat u will shock about the results so far favoring Aketi. Write it down. Today aketi winning in landslide victory.

You eventually drag engineerboat and tonye down here.
Ghennnn
Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by legendarystar: 5:03am On Nov 20, 2016
chocolateme:
lol @my Donald Trump..
Seems That Got U Cracking, @ur Donald Trump Lols, Me Nd U Will TrumP Our Enemies Awon Clinton Ati Obamas
Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by baby124: 5:45am On Nov 20, 2016
That's huge. Osun, Oyo and Lagos governors. So what kind of rally are they going to have there? Do they think people will not notice the lack of support from other SW governors of the same party? So which governors are now going to speak. LMAO. It's not a good sign at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Biography (early Career) / IGP Idris "Transmission" Speech Now On Wikipedia. / Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Man Behind All The Problems Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.