Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally (3796 Views)

Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Joins APC At APC Mega Rally In Anambra (Photos) / Bola Tinubu & Ambode Attend Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding(photos) / Why I Didn’t Attend APC Rally In Akure – Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by IsThisChange: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
The APC mega rally is currently on going at the Democracy pack Akure.

What however is surprising is the absence of

1. Bola Ahmed TINUBU (BAT)
2. Akinwumi AMBODE (lagos)
3. Rauf Aregbesola (Osun)
4. Abiola Ajumobi. (Oyo)
5. Ahmed Abdulfatai (kwara)

Does this implies that the APC war is far from been over.

[b]
The words of the All Progressives Congress (APC) National Chairman, Chief John Idigie-Oyegun, that “The entire APC family is complete here” at the mega rally to sustain the Chief Rotimi Akeredolu for Ondo State governor campaign in Akure, Ondo State, made people look around for the Asiwaju of politics, Senator Bola Tinubu. But he was nowhere to be found.

The absence of the co-founder of the APC and its National Leader, Bola Tinubu in recent APC functions has raised questions as whether the master political tactician is still part of the movers and shakers of the ruling party. However, the absence of the political juggernaut at this afternoon’s Aketi mega rally in Ondo has proved that all is not well.

Reports has earlier stated that the party’s flag bearer is not Tinubu’s preferred candidate.

At the rally today were the President, Mohammadu Buhari, Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Deputy Speaker of House of Representatives, Hon. Lasun, Party Chairman, Chief John Oyegun, Governors of Imo, Kogi, Plateau, Ogun, Kano, Edo states, Minister of Solid Minerals, Kayode Fayemi, former governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole, Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, APC Women leader among many others.

It is still unknown how the internal political wrangling between Bola Tinubu and the rest of the APC family will be resolved. Time will tell
https://breaking.com.ng/nigeria/apc-holds-akure-mega-rally-without-tinubu/
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by IsThisChange: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
Myd44

2 Likes

Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by Annie939(f): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
trouble everywhere 2019 will be more interesting. Apc survival of the fittest

1 Like

Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Confederation is the only way to go pls.

3 Likes

Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by Nebuchadnezar: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
what of modath grin

2 Likes

Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
APC is finished

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
;DD grin grin grin wetin kwonsine me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by TheNonce: 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
undecided

Dem dey vex?

3 Likes

Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by omogin(f): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
Only those who are brain dead can continue with this nonsense called apc

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by HisSexcellency(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
I want to use this opportunity to

WELCOME SEN. BOLA AHMED TINUBU TO "DUMPEDVILLE"....
Hope you will enjoy your stay

9 Likes

Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by Johnnyessence(m): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
Tonye and engineer boat u still dey talk hmmm. Well u guys do not understand politics. It is very glaring that tinubu is not in d country presently. Apc is very strong for them to break up. Presently amnbode too is not in lag. U guys should not predict d election ooo. It is d masses that will vote for them ok. Check it out. Aketi will win in landslide victory.
Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by basilo102: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Tonye and engineer boat u still dey talk hmmm. Well u guys do not understand politics. It is very glaring that tinubu is not in d country presently. Apc is very strong for them to break up. Presently amnbode too is not in lag. U guys should not predict d election ooo. It is d masses that will vote for them ok. Check it out. Aketi will win in landslide victory.
Aketi will win yes, but that is a victory against Tinubu by Abuja forces. secondly, those people ran away from the country to avoid the shame

3 Likes

Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by IsThisChange: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:

This man take this your Tonye and engineerboat noise pack well joooo.

who is tonye, who is engineerboat.

that is their own wahala.

but how was the rally in Akure today
Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by legendarystar: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
hmmm chocolateme where is u my love
Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by chocolateme(f): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
legendarystar:
hmmm chocolateme where is u my love
my dear , i dey here oo.. just felt like observing for now.. no conmenting or posting. How are you?
Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by ifyalways(f): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
HisSexcellency:

couldn't resist grin

I'm sure TINUBU will bounce back sha

2 Likes

Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by KINGwax007(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
HisSexcellency:

successful men don't feel 'dumped', they feel threatened and that is the recipie for being dangerous and successful..

You need to read abt him from the days of Awolowo..

Only poor people (intellectually) feel dumped!

1 Like

Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by johnson232: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
Annie939:
trouble everywhere 2019 will be more interesting. Apc survival of the fittest
There will be no party called APC by 2019. cool
Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by johnson232: 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Confederation is the only way to go pls.
You are wrong brother. Recolonization is the right path to go... Isn't it obvious we know nothing about self governance?
Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by legendarystar: 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
chocolateme:
my dear , i dey here oo.. just felt like observing for now.. no conmenting or posting. How are you?

my dear me is does fine, its been long, off all the ladies on nairaland modath, introvert ladyf etc its only u me liky.... so hola wen any one engage u in any e-war sweety,... me is loving u well well....... #winks
Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
Tinubu has failed South West, he should cover his face with his hands grin
Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by rose54321: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
It's clear that APC is no longer united, I expected it to happen albeit not this soon.

The only common interest that founded the party was the removal of Jonathan, or rather the quest for power, with that achieved there's no common ideology, no leader, no follower.

History is repeating itself, same thing happened when we gained independence, the elites fought united for power, after independence it became an internal struggle, who will hold the mantle?

When will our leaders learn from history.

Atiku should do and open his party, I might be interested.
Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by chocolateme(f): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
legendarystar:

my dear me is does fine, its been long, off all the ladies on nairaland modath, introvert ladyf etc its only u me liky.... so hola wen any one engage u in any e-war sweety,... me is loving u well well....... #winks
wow!! Me happy and me dancing.. thanks for giving me such a privilege and authorization to engage in as many e-wars i can afford.. wow!! So i am free to look for trouble as much as i want knowing that u always gat ma back. I will even go about slapping bouncers too. Thanks my macho. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by Johnnyessence(m): 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
IsThisChange:

This man take this your Tonye and engineerboat noise pack well joooo.

who is tonye, who is engineerboat.

that is their own wahala.

but how was the rally in Akure today
it was awesome. No renting of crowd. Everything was peaceful. It is becoming glaring and clear d next week saturday will be free and credible election. No snatching of ballot boxes. With the masses that troup out today that received pmb it is clearer Aketi is winning d upcoming election in landslide victory.
Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by engineerboat(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
it was awesome. No renting of crowd. Everything was peaceful. It is becoming glaring and clear d next week saturday will be free and credible election. No snatching of ballot boxes. With the masses that troup out today that received pmb it is clearer Aketi is winning d upcoming election in landslide victory.

What is the hope of Aketi.

Any effects of tye absence of the south west governors.

Probably what is your projection for the 26th election.

I mean LG by LG,
Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by Johnnyessence(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
Keneking:
Tinubu has failed South West, he should cover his face with his hands grin
tinubu will congratulate aketi after his victory in the poll. People should not sentimental on tinubu. D masses that want aketi to be governor are the people that will vote massively for aketi in d upcoming gubernatorial election.
Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by legendarystar: 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
chocolateme:
wow!! Me happy and me dancing.. thanks for giving me such a privilege and authorization to engage in as many e-wars i can afford.. wow!! So i am free to look for trouble as much as i want knowing that u always gat ma back. I will even go about slapping bouncers too. Thanks my macho. kiss kiss
yes my dear am ur donald trump ryt nw, bt iya kilode y u wan slap bouncers ngwa, take it easy Nnwayocha, #ma Je Aye Lo
Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by Johnnyessence(m): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
engineerboat:

What is the hope of Aketi.

Any effects of tye absence of the south west governors.

Probably what is your projection for the 26th election
aketi winning d upcoming election is very high. Some people are still comparing what happens four years ago will repeat it self. They did not know that things av change for good. D masses are now wiser. Pls I want to ask u is it tinubu that will develop the state niii? Pls is it not d government and the masses that will develop their states niii. Things av change. People are no more gullible again. Things av change for good. Seeing various analyst analysing various local government in ondo state analyzing how the election and d masses will vote for aketi. Aketi has been well accepted by the masses. So it is the masses that is voting for aketi. The coast is very clear Aketi is winning the upcoming gubernatorial election. So engineer boat u will shock about the results so far favoring Aketi. Write it down. Today aketi winning in landslide victory.
Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by engineerboat(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
aketi winning d upcoming election is very high. Some people are still comparing what happens four years ago will repeat it self. They did not know that things av change for good. D masses are now wiser. Pls I want to ask u is it tinubu that will develop the state niii? Pls is it not d government and the masses that will develop their states niii. Things av change. People are no more gullible again. Things av change for good. Seeing various analyst analysing various local government in ondo state analyzing how the election and d masses will vote for aketi. Aketi has been well accepted by the masses. So it is the masses that is voting for aketi. The coast is very clear Aketi is winning the upcoming gubernatorial election. So engineer boat u will shock about the results so far favoring Aketi. Write it down. Today aketi winning in landslide victory.

May God spare how live till then
Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by engineerboat(m): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:

26th is by the corner.

But youve not answer my question

What's the projection for Aketi LGA by LGA
Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by chocolateme(f): 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
legendarystar:
yes my dear am ur donald trump ryt nw, bt iya kilode y u wan slap bouncers ngwa, take it easy Nnwayocha, #ma Je Aye Lo
lol @my Donald Trump..

1 Like

Re: Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally by IsThisChange: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
APC is finished

Are you the tonye somebody mentioned above @tonyebarcanista

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. / 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra / BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.