Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos) (20671 Views)

Fayose Campaigns For Eyitayo Jegede In Ondo (Photos) / Friends Storm Airport To Welcome Eyitayo Jegede As He Lands In Ondo(pics) / Appeal Court Sitting In Abuja Over Eyitayo Jegede And Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Guber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos) by kahal29: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Both Jimoh and Jegede's supporters should vote for PDP, they will sort it out in Court after PDP wins

Now you are talking. That's a good one
Re: Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos) by awayeyebundle: 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim we know in ondo.....Jegbese we don't know ooooo

Re: Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos) by cktheluckyman: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
IamPatriotic:

in that case, he ought to be campaigning for Jimoh Ibrahim, but the best option for him should have been for to remain in his house and not deceive his supporters by raising their hope....because Jimoh Ibrahim won't win

Oke la n lo.
Jimoh need not win. PDP is the one contesting not candidates!!! When PDP has won ,we can go ahead and contest the owner of the mandate
Re: Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos) by Deygie(m): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Stop being disrespectful or better still ignorant, there no such place as "Akokoland", but places like Ikare Akoko, Oka Akoko, In a Akoko, Isua Akoko, Ogbagi Akoko, Irun Akoko, Ese Akoko Supare Akoko etc, all in the Akoko region of Ondo State, I'm such Eyitayo can't visit all of these places in just a day.
This is actually Oka Akoko as I can easily identify some landmarks such as the Town hall, Central Mosque, Welcome to the Olubaka's Palace Arc and Bill board of Senator Prof. Ajayi Boroffice. I wonder the kind of Hope the Man is having. He should just go and wait.... mimiko made a mistake joining PDP. He should have humbly go backoto Labour Party and this man who has become so popular should have been their candidate cos LP has no strong candidate at the moment
Re: Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Jimoh need not win. PDP is the one contesting not candidates!!! When PDP has won ,we can go ahead and contest the owner of the mandate

what's this one saying? "Jimoh Ibrahim needs not win...." who will win for PDP then, ghost?
Re: Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos) by niceguy7(m): 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
I find the crowd i nor c am... undecided
Re: Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos) by slimmjohn(m): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
Qmerit:
Meanwhile Gov Mimiko is with PMB at APC Rally! Or has he decamped? That guy can't be trusted for a second in terms of decamping, is a master where Atiku is!
shocked Like seriously? Mimiko with PMB at APC rally?:-|
Re: Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
slimmjohn:
shocked Like seriously? Mimiko with PMB at APC rally?:-|

This happened today open it pls. I said it with fact! http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/president-buhari-arrives-ondo-state-in.html
Re: Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos) by slimmjohn(m): 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Qmerit:

This happened today open it pls. I said it with fact! http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/president-buhari-arrives-ondo-state-in.html
Hmmm thanks,i have just affirmed it but i smell defection.
Re: Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos) by PastorOla1: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
I SMELL DESPERACY @WORK. A MAN WITHOUT MANDATE YET!!!! NA WA O!!!!
Re: Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos) by gloryman91: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
Akoko in the Shadow of herself no tangible infrastructure, no good road, portable water, stable electricity supply except generator. I pity them o.
Re: Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos) by ajensly1987(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
afonjas are acting drama in d name of politics. Hw will two aspirants be flagbearet of one political party
Re: Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos) by lawlahbammy(f): 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Stop being disrespectful or better still ignorant, there no such place as "Akokoland", but places like Ikare Akoko, Oka Akoko, In a Akoko, Isua Akoko, Ogbagi Akoko, Irun Akoko, Ese Akoko Supare Akoko etc, all in the Akoko region of Ondo State, I'm such Eyitayo can't visit all of these places in just a day.

Awa Omo onipe aijeran edun...
Omo niyeki, eki e ki

Olorun meh gbere ooo...

I'm from Ipe Akoko and I'm pround of it...
Re: Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos) by yemsai(f): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
I saw dem in akungba akoko yesterday...
Waste of time nd money..
Re: Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos) by awayeyebundle: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Arrested for what exactly?
....for impersonation 14years imprisonment...Support Jimoh to get appointment in his cabinet maybe another vital post
Re: Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos) by awayeyebundle: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
IamPatriotic:

what's this one saying? "Jimoh Ibrahim needs not win...." who will win for PDP then, ghost?
....continue hating for nothing..Jimoh remain the authentic candidate of PDP..and his the Trump of Ondo watch out

Re: Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos) by Holadokun(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
IamPatriotic:

in that case, he ought to be campaigning for Jimoh Ibrahim, but the best option for him should have been for to remain in his house and not deceive his supporters by raising their hope....because Jimoh Ibrahim won't win

Oke la n lo.

Oke ti di petele

Eyitayo Jegede San will Contest and Win.

Just write and keep that in your diary ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oromoni Sylvester: We're Determined To Pursue This Case To The End - Okowa / El-Rufai Bans Beggars And Street Hawkers In Kaduna State / Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.