Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Say You Love Her On The Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Say You Love Her On The Phone (1338 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash / Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' (2) (3) (4)

When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Say You Love Her On The Phone by marvelck: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
Most girls are fond of doing this a lot, especially when their boyfriend is somewhere else and they are kind of suspicious of his movement....Asking him to say he loves her on the phone, is just to confirm if he is not with another girl where he is. Failure to say such, could become an issue btw her and her boyfriend later. But come o, what difference does it make if he says it or not. And more so, what if he goes outside or excuse himself from the girl he's probably with, before saying he loves you on the phone? Trust Naija boys, dey are very smart naa.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Say You Love Her On The Phone by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2016

They are smart indeed... angry

Even he say "I love u" to his main chic, his side chic juz was listening while sucking his kondo...
Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Say You Love Her On The Phone by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

They are smart indeed... angry

Even he say "I love u" to his main chic, his side chic juz was listening while sucking his kondo...
Says*

GST 121

Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Say You Love Her On The Phone by RoyalBlak007: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
Very easy to say...no sweat grin
Only stupid girls do that grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Say You Love Her On The Phone by RoyalBlak007: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
bbmpin:

Says*

GST 121

English
is bitter to him/her
Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Say You Love Her On The Phone by jidxin(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
reminds me of my ex
Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Say You Love Her On The Phone by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
bbmpin:

Says*

GST 121

BET WHY
Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Say You Love Her On The Phone by Bluezy13(m): 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
bbmpin:
Says*
GST 121

Kid
Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Say You Love Her On The Phone by Gofwane(m): 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bluezy13:

Kid
seconded.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Say You Love Her On The Phone by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
He can say that while with another woman,then tell this other one that he did not mean it ,he only said it to get this one off the phone. Then the other one will think he loves her ,while the one he is with when the other one called will also think he loves her. When in actual fact he is in the process of arranging marriage with the one neither women knew existed.

Bored / 80% Of Nairaland Virgins Are Serial Masturbators / Must Read : Nurse Sandra (21+) Season 1 Episode 11