Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him (66171 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / How Should A Guy React If A Girl Woo Him? / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
... Am too sweet.
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by 1princechi: 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Shame to any chick DAT is after my appearance, the inside matters Dan d outside.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by dingbang(m): 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Oga go sit down jawe cheesy
sit for where? I block u? Eh grin

Leme ooo...
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by diva90: 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
Number 1 is really the only reason. Even if the guy possess no other qualities, just having money makes him desirable.
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Remgeus9: 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
Receive senses Ijn
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by toby2(m): 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
merxi55:
no cry you hear, make i make queue...
#winks#
U beurifu, sincerely speaking... U don't need to queue up, u have a mob already(from what I saw)
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Mike008(m): 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
Any character/class attracts girls whom such character/class appeals to.
Bottom line is, there's someone for everyone.
A guy with qualities written above may get quicker attention by all ladies, but will not be liked by all.
Some guys (especially introverts) never get quick attention but are easily liked and admired by most ladies.
And when their hidden qualities are discovered they are easily loved.
In my opinion, easy going, humble, reserved, matured guys with potential for a blissful future are easily wooed by girls.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Kidzzy(m): 12:00am On Nov 20, 2016
no body has it all.no body has it all.no body has it all.
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Chimdiebere(m): 12:46am On Nov 20, 2016
makydebbie:
tongue
how many legs does it take till you'll "get to the centre" before you can really let a Nigga take you home?
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Biospnx(m): 2:42am On Nov 20, 2016
The way I'm looking and OP and thinking how useless this post can be

Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Lucasinho(m): 5:32am On Nov 20, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by ABJ4Real(m): 6:19am On Nov 20, 2016
All you mentioned without a vibrant or active 'weapon of mass destruction'- Konji on active service, has taken off the shine from that list.
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Pheals(f): 6:26am On Nov 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
I trust you will know wink
i don't know am only trying to tell you that some girls will know.. we virgins are always novice
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Onyenna(m): 6:38am On Nov 20, 2016
Lawlahdey:
OP.. That your no.8 friend, can i get to know him? tongue cheesy

Sweerie, for you, i can cook/bake anything!!!!

Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Pylony(m): 6:51am On Nov 20, 2016
I should score A plus on quality number 8..
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Mujtahida: 6:52am On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:

For marriage? grin Your sarcasm is applauding grin grin
His sarcasm is applauding? Abi his sarcasm is applaudable?
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by pappy4real(m): 7:05am On Nov 20, 2016
Got 6/7. Not bad at all. Aspiring seriously 4 number 1 and I trust in God to supply my need according to His riches in glory
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by ladyflair: 7:13am On Nov 20, 2016
2,3,4,5,6,7. I concur
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by lonelygem(m): 7:15am On Nov 20, 2016
Effective and absolute cure for blood sugar (diabetics) and chronic ulcer, absolute impact within the first 2 days of this native remedy.

Errection restoration and sexual activeness for men that suffers a slight weakness in their sexual performance around the age of 40 or below.

Absolutely simple to use. Tested, confirmed and being used by some big boys in Port Harcourt and Abuja.

Send me a private mail via dottmanzz16@gmail. com
Free sample available as long as u have a means of receiving it at ur cost.
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by fakuta(f): 7:22am On Nov 20, 2016
Addition please 9. Smart and confident
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by iykekelvins(m): 7:39am On Nov 20, 2016
Nice one.
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Genea(f): 7:43am On Nov 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, as broke as I am, I wear one boxers for at least three weeks before washing it yet ladies incessantly disturb my life for marriage. How do you explain that? cool

Back to the topic

You forgot to add that ladies will woo you when they notice from your Jean trouser that you have an elaborate joystick cool
u no well
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by airminem(f): 7:45am On Nov 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, as broke as I am, I wear one boxers for at least three weeks before washing it yet ladies incessantly disturb my life for marriage. How do you explain that? cool

Back to the topic

You forgot to add that ladies will woo you when they notice from your Jean trouser that you have an elaborate joystick cool
Size?
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by jojothaiv(m): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2016
Qualities ba..
Make i sip my fura quietly o jere!
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by ceejay4real(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2016
Lawlahdey:
OP.. That your no.8 friend, can i get to know him? tongue cheesy

You no sabi cook? Or you wanna convert your man to your chef?
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by STILESGANG: 8:14am On Nov 20, 2016
The only reason a pretty Nigerian lady will go out of their way and shamelessly woo a guy is when you have money or ridiculously goodlooking.
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Namady(m): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2016
No 8 is my no go area lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If I cook, I no fit eat am grin grin grin
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by tosyne2much(m): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2016
airminem:
Size?
That kind thing cool
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by tosyne2much(m): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2016
Genea:
u no well
I'm serious ooool cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.