Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

‘mmm-nigeria’ Community Donates Relief Materials Worth N5m To Idps In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘mmm-nigeria’ Community Donates Relief Materials Worth N5m To Idps In Abuja (2167 Views)

Aisha Buhari Donates Relief Materials To Benue Flood Victims / Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack / Okorocha To Pay N5m To Anybody That Helps In The Rearrest Of 'Vampire'(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘mmm-nigeria’ Community Donates Relief Materials Worth N5m To Idps In Abuja by vanunu: 8:23am On Nov 20, 2016
obinoral1179:
you don't understand the logic, let me explain to you if only you will open your heart and not conclude before I finish my explanation..... The platform is about Provide help(PH) and Get help(GH) whenever a participant provide help he/she is immediately entitle to 30% bonus and with some commission based on first timer or referral. Where does the 30% comes from? Everybody provide help based on their capabilities, if I provide help of 30000, it means am giving out the cash to a participant which has already provide help of about 20000. The 30% of 20000 is 6000 and couple with commission let's assume 4000, though the more help you provide the bonus you get... So Mr seun already provide a help of 20000 and he is expecting to get his 30% bonus and commission and mr lalastica decide to provide help of 30000 too.... After a month mr seun said he wants to help and the system merges mr seun and lalastical together which means the 30000 lalastica decide to used for help will be send to mr seun and mr seun now received 20000(capital) + 6k (30%) + 4k( commission) = 30k laslatica.

That is how the free money comes to play...how does MMM gets their own profit is like asking seun how does Nairaland affect is bank account....

So bro just read this little explanation with open minds......

Though all is risk but you won't say because its risk then you won't take it.

Shalom

My friend things don't work out that way, do you think that the world started today, u did not make any sense to me.

1 Like

Re: ‘mmm-nigeria’ Community Donates Relief Materials Worth N5m To Idps In Abuja by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2016
jagojunior:
I'm now loving this MMM. Who will register me please

You will lose your money, 100% guaranteed.
Re: ‘mmm-nigeria’ Community Donates Relief Materials Worth N5m To Idps In Abuja by pedrilo: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2016
keep ur pink and purpose out of our affair pls!
Re: ‘mmm-nigeria’ Community Donates Relief Materials Worth N5m To Idps In Abuja by obinoral1179(m): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2016
vanunu:

My friend things don't work out that way, do you think that the world started today, u did not make any sense to me.
please enlighten me the more.....
Re: ‘mmm-nigeria’ Community Donates Relief Materials Worth N5m To Idps In Abuja by obinoral1179(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
You work for MMM
yes, you wanna join
Re: ‘mmm-nigeria’ Community Donates Relief Materials Worth N5m To Idps In Abuja by Omotayor123(f): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
obinoral1179:
yes, you wanna join
I asked because of the way you are quoting people upandawn... I hope you don’t invest your life savings sha?
Re: ‘mmm-nigeria’ Community Donates Relief Materials Worth N5m To Idps In Abuja by paranorman(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
obinoral1179:
yes, you wanna join
Defender of mmm. grin
Re: ‘mmm-nigeria’ Community Donates Relief Materials Worth N5m To Idps In Abuja by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
Alore:
A shameless society celebrating the mutual defrauding of one another! What value have you added to the society or somebody else's life to earn 30% in a month? Men of inferior mental capacity are quick to eat their future just to satisfy the present - this is the bane of 3rd world nations. It is a shame!

Ponzi Schemes are not new

This fraud is 27year old, why it still flies in Nigeria God knows

This scheme will crash one day and people's money will be trapped
Re: ‘mmm-nigeria’ Community Donates Relief Materials Worth N5m To Idps In Abuja by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
http://qz.com/839855/nigerians-are-falling-for-mmm-a-russian-ponzi-scheme/

. Nigeria’s economic downturn is proving fertile ground for a decades-old Russian Ponzi scheme to thrive.
Fallen on difficult times amid the country’s first recession in decades, millions of Nigerians have turned to Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox (MMM), a Ponzi scheme with roots in Russia, which promises unreasonably high returns on investments. Originally set up in the late 1980s by Sergei Mavrodi, a Russian ex-convict, the scheme has become popular in Nigeria where it has operated for a year.
Re: ‘mmm-nigeria’ Community Donates Relief Materials Worth N5m To Idps In Abuja by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
obinoral1179:
you don't understand the logic, let me explain to you if only you will open your heart and not conclude before I finish my explanation..... The platform is about Provide help(PH) and Get help(GH) whenever a participant provide help he/she is immediately entitle to 30% bonus and with some commission based on first timer or referral. Where does the 30% comes from? Everybody provide help based on their capabilities, if I provide help of 30000, it means am giving out the cash to a participant which has already provide help of about 20000. The 30% of 20000 is 6000 and couple with commission let's assume 4000, though the more help you provide the bonus you get... So Mr seun already provide a help of 20000 and he is expecting to get his 30% bonus and commission and mr lalastica decide to provide help of 30000 too.... After a month mr seun said he wants to help and the system merges mr seun and lalastical together which means the 30000 lalastica decide to used for help will be send to mr seun and mr seun now received 20000(capital) + 6k (30%) + 4k( commission) = 30k laslatica.

That is how the free money comes to play...how does MMM gets their own profit is like asking seun how does Nairaland affect is bank account....

So bro just read this little explanation with open minds......

Though all is risk but you won't say because its risk then you won't take it.

Shalom

Chai!!!!

So for your mind your mind you have provided explanation?

Nigerians are really dumb

The initiators of this scheme must have sat back wondered how foolish a Nation can be to elect Buhari and then decided it must be a fertile ground for scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Treats The Igbos As Second Class Citizens – Nnia Nwodo / Meet The Lady Who Works With Her Husband As A Vulcanizer In Nsukka, Enugu (pics) / Feminism Is Leaving A Wake Of Unhappy, Unmarried, And Childless Women In Its Pat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.