Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

N-power - Another Facade? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N-power - Another Facade? (669 Views)

N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government / Osinbajo Commends Man Who Refunded Stipends Paid To Him After Leaving N-Power / Osinbajo Orders Reopening Of N-Power Job Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power - Another Facade? by SycophanticGoat: 7:49am On Nov 20, 2016
Maybe they'd hide my comment for posting this but has the federal government released names of selected applicants for the N-Power program or is it just another facade to get the mind of zombies occupied?

I posted in that regards yesterday only for my thread to be hidden with a news claiming that the selected applicants will be published any moment from the time the news was dished out. I guess "any moment from now" under this administration could mean next year.. Kikikiki grin cheesy

I shame for the person wey suppose use my thread monitor him useless government but would rather the criticism be hidden than using it to get the useless government on its toes. cheesy
Re: N-power - Another Facade? by ivandragon: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2016
a new excuse is coming out soon...

1 Like

Re: N-power - Another Facade? by SycophanticGoat: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
ivandragon:
a new excuse is coming out soon...

I tell you my brother.. If this government tells you to run. Stand where you are. If they tell you to stand, run for your life. Apparently, even their good morning is a lie.. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: N-power - Another Facade? by SycophanticGoat: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lalasticlala, what happened regarding the news we received from our VP wherein they claimed they are going to announce the names of the 200k selected N-Power participants this weekend? Day done break oh... cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vice President Osibanjo Preside Over FEC Meeting / Jonathan, Buhari’s Policies Plunged Nigeria Into Recession – Ezekwesili / Thugs Attack Kaduna APC Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.