Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos (33372 Views)

Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) / Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache / Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
I don't feel anything for slained nigerian police officers. Their atrocities alone is enough for them to be visited by karma in hundred folds. They have sent hundreds to early graves so what's the fuss about the death of a probable dirty cop

You made good sense but you too said "Probable" out of several curropt police officers, there are still few who are Godly, who knows he might be one of the few.
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by Btruth: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
O ma she ooo. cry
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by Adiwana: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
Chai,my mom attended his wedding. She still has his souvenir from the wedding.God rest his soul

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by ifyalways(f): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
RIP Okey Nwanne m cry

Ugogbe e tiwa
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by ifyalways(f): 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
Jesus!!! i know the man personally chaiii a loss to onitsha ado my home town cry

Rip okechukwu enwezor
Rip nwanne m

king nebuchadnezzer from umudei aborika says so
Hmmmn

I bu nwa di be Arimah na Umudei?
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by pcagbaji(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Because he is an officer that's why he has many followers even if he is very bad
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by numericalguy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
I don't feel anything for slained nigerian police officers. Their atrocities alone is enough for them to be visited by karma in hundred folds. They have sent hundreds to early graves so what's the fuss about the death of a probable dirty cop

Stop being such a fool. The way of a few bad eggs is not enough for you to conclude that everyone is bad. You can't conclude that every Nigerian is a ritualist, same way you can't conclude that every student is a cultist.
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
VickyRotex:
May his soul find eternal rest and May the Lord comfort and sustain the living!

Please have you seen Babangbali? grin
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by VickyRotex(f): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Generals03:

Please have you seen Babangbali? grin

I'm suspecting you! You're Babangbali! angry
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Scream:
Police?! Long hiss ... nonsense profession for heartless people, managed by heartless people, all receiving curses everyday!

are u better than the worst?be truthfull
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
gypsey:
What do you think? All the curses nigerians have laying on nigerian police. Karma always comes ultimately
compose ursef son. not all policemen are the same, most of them are there just because they want the system to turn out better.
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by Richydos(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
Rest in peace brave 1...but let's talk about d police, trust me when I say the good ones aren't more than 10% of the entire police force and if that is true... What d heck is d "FEW" dt people keep talking about.... They just must find 1 guilty for no reason just to fix a crazy request for bail price.... For every 5 policeman one come across "4 tends to be corrupt". I stand to be corrected but pls do dt with proof
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by Viktor1983(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
bejeiodus:
There are bad eggs in the police force who smear the image of the security agency with their bad conduct. That does not mean the late officer was one of such. The late officer might have been a perfect gentleman who did his job admirably. You need to quit stereotyping police officers. There are good officers in the police force. I have met quite a few.

By the way, the uniform looked good on him. He must have been very fastidious about his appearance. Sleep well, handsome officer. May the good Lord keep the family you left behind.

Okey was my class mate in school, he was such a gentleman and very cool headed
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
dainformant:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/friends-mourn-as-policeman-dies.html

Chimdi Anazor Ekwerekwu take heart for the death of your husband. NAMMES 2012 sect UNN sympathizes with you.
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by Sexyolori(f): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
Adiwana:
Chai,my mom attended his wedding. She still has his souvenir from the wedding.God rest his soul
It's so so sad. A number of my friends have souvenirs from his wedding and I really admired their beautiful pre-wedding pictures. It's so shocking that he's gone. May God console his family and loved ones.
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by engrchykae(m): 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
then y are u commenting and for the records ur feeling is irrelevant
are you a police officer or police apologist?
truth is that these police guys can be wicked at times,they will paint a mummy boy as a gang member and still go around to rent or sell tools to the real robbers and criminals.
I have seen this police officers keep a pregnant woman and her little girl for three days in their. station and they started calling the complainant to come and bail the woman,their reason being that they have been feeding the woman and her little daughter hoping that she would be bailed very soon with money not because it's inhumane to keep a pregnant and nursing mother in such a place.
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
kaeforum:
Hmm hope he did restitution before he went. The atrocities they commit to men and women is too much, you cant believe that they have families as well.
Saint kaeforum
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by drmuri(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
complained of severe headache then died? maybe he suffered massive stroke or had meningitis. may the good lord comfort the young family he left behind. lesson for all! check your blood pressure now!
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
compose ursef son. not all policemen are the same, most of them are there just because they want the system to turn out better.
i doubt that very much.
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by cutechi(f): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Do you gave a conscience at all? please stop this attitude of using one or part to generalize a whole. this is a matter of a journey of no return, be careful with your words.
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by Nebuchadnezar: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
ifyalways:

Hmmmn

I bu nwa di be Arimah na Umudei?
Mba na Umudei cool
we politics guys are always maka ndu anyi cheesy
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by engrchykae(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
tdayof:

Shut the damn up if you can't type like you're human.

Not all officers collect bribe or what so ever.

RIP GALLANT MAN
what is gallant about the npf?
God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because the bad policemen in Sodom and Gomorrah outnumbered the good ones.
the women in the npf are even the worst.
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by stinggy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Onstelly cry cry
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
cutechi:

Do you gave a conscience at all? please stop this attitude of using one or part to generalize a whole. this is a matter of a journey of no return, be careful with your words.

Fuuuuckk death and the policeman. We are All gonna die. If i don't wake up tomorrow morning which i pray to be so, So be it
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Stroke..God help us
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by Kassidy90(m): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
RIP if u re among the gud officers ...I wish this to befall d one that arrested my bro for no reason ....please just dnt quote me
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by donsheddy1(m): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
then y are u commenting and for the records ur feeling is irrelevant
it is not irrelevant. He is not an exception. Men in Black die with black illness
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by fabienjoe: 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
numericalguy:

Stop being such a fool. The way of a few bad eggs is not enough for you to conclude that everyone is bad. You can't conclude that every Nigerian is a ritualist, same way you can't conclude that every student is a cultist.

While I completely feel sad about the death of a young man and very sympathetic over the plight of his young family, I take exception to your referring to the rot in Nigerian Police as 'a few bad eggs'. That does not begin to scratch the reality of the Nigeria police. It is a mass of putrefying sores. Words cannot describe the stench oozing from that cesspit called the Nigerian Police Force.
numericalguy:

While I completely feel sad about the death of a young man and very sympathetic over the plight of his young family, I take exception to your referring to the rot in Nigerian Police as 'a few bad eggs'. That does not begin to scratch the reality of the Nigeria police. It is a mass of putrefying sores. Words cannot describe the stench oozing from that cesspit called the Nigerian Police Force.
numericalguy:

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by Flashh: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
sukkottt:
too much bribe done hook am for throat. onyoshi
Abi give am headache.
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by mostsimpliest(m): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
if i should comment yl stil remembrin hw a police opisa harasd mi ehhh..dis man slapd mi fr playing ps2 wit ma hardly earned corrupt free genuine moni.....buh RIP to zha dead
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by averyblacknyansh: 12:10am On Nov 21, 2016
R.I.P to all the innocent ppl murdered by d NPF. Karma is a b****

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby / Foods That You Must Avoid If You Have High Blood Pressure / Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.