Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos (33370 Views)

Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) / Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache / Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by Maydfourth: 12:15am On Nov 21, 2016
It is well..
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 21, 2016
He looked so great as an officer! At first glance I wouldn't believe that that was even Nigerian. Well, he's left this wicked world, I can't wait to leave too. At least now he gets to know if anything exists after death
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by Religiondb(m): 6:54am On Nov 21, 2016
RIP my course mate and team mate. course 26 will miss u, ur family will u. God grant u peaceful rest.
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by lukency(m): 6:56am On Nov 21, 2016
tdayof:

Shut the damn up if you can't type like you're human.

Not all officers collect bribe or what so ever.

RIP GALLANT MAN
99.9% of these heartless pple in black ragz collect bribe.
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by ifylauret: 7:25am On Nov 21, 2016
My friend and brother Agada,I don't know what to say to ur body ,I wish I can still say it to u alive.

ur death has broken our hearts.

God pls help Chimdi and our baby.

peoples commenting bad don't know u in person, cos their is never a person that has come across u that is not mourning u.

the man with a good heart,I hope and pray u got it right with God .
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by onstelly(f): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2016
stinggy:
Onstelly cry cry
Lol why the sad face
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by tdayof(m): 7:52am On Nov 21, 2016
lukency:
99.9% of these heartless pple in black ragz collect bribe.
In short, you mean 371,428 of 371,800 Nigerians are corrupt and heartless.
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by benswagtt(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
I don't feel anything for slained nigerian police officers. Their atrocities alone is enough for them to be visited by karma in hundred folds. They have sent hundreds to early graves so what's the fuss about the death of a probable dirty cop
Prior 2 his death, he didn't even know u, ur opinion z not regarded
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by stinggy(m): 8:16am On Nov 21, 2016
onstelly:
Lol why the sad face
You really don't know?
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by onstelly(f): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2016
stinggy:

You really don't know?
Come for background let's talk
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by no1madman(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2016
Fuccckkk d police!
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by ashala(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2016
Imagine how the Lil daughter would feel when she grows up and sees that picture cry
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by shollyboy2: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2016
Make some more of them die for lagos...if police has shown you pepper before...you won't feel anything for this guy.....I was once picked at a restaurant where I went to eat dinner..for no just reason....to cut the long story short...I got bailed the next day with 40k... For no just reason... all in the name that I be like yahoo boy....
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
bejeiodus:
There are bad eggs in the police force who smear the image of the security agency with their bad conduct. That does not mean the late officer was one of such. The late officer might have been a perfect gentleman who did his job admirably. You need to quit stereotyping police officers. There are good officers in the police force. I have met quite a few.

By the way, the uniform looked good on him. He must have been very fastidious about his appearance. Sleep well, handsome officer. May the good Lord keep the family you left behind.

Av nothing against them, just the few bad eggs that are now becoming the majority.

I think the good ones are the dead ones. cool
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by Scream(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
are u better than the worst?be truthfull

i am better than you...
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
Scream:

i am better than you...
are u better than the worst?
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by mailemy(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
I don't feel anything for slained nigerian police officers. Their atrocities alone is enough for them to be visited by karma in hundred folds. They have sent hundreds to early graves so what's the fuss about the death of a probable dirty cop

This post is senseless,the guy in question is very humble and good to a fault. I've known him since 2003. Not every police man is what you think. His death was heart breaking, continue to rest in the Lord key.
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
mailemy:

This post is senseless,the guy in question is very humble and good to a fault. I've known him since 2003. Not every police man is what you think. His death was heart breaking, continue to rest in the Lord key.

Suck my dick, kiss my ass
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by mailemy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Suck my dick, kiss my ass

Its well
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by ifyalways(f): 7:27am On Nov 24, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:

Mba na Umudei cool
we politics guys are always maka ndu anyi cheesy
Hmmm

A mam ndi be Mba ofuma. I ma Chuka Mba? Nke nwulu anwu. Used to have friends na be ndi be Mba na Tasia. E sim na ogbe abo.

Dalu so.
Re: Policeman Dies After Complaining Of Headache. Photos by BABANGBALI: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Generals03:

Please have you seen Babangbali? grin
toasting wan start

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? / Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby / Foods That You Must Avoid If You Have High Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.