Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Why Do People Give Birth To Children They Don’t Need? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do People Give Birth To Children They Don’t Need? (2269 Views)

Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption / Why Poor People Produce Children They Cannot Feed / Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Give Birth To Children They Don’t Need? by taryour(f): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
dangotesmummy:
we're good thank God. cheesy

So how's Xmas preparation going down? cheesy

Wey my hampers? cheesy

Inside the hampers I want corn beef, Milo, saint Louis sugar,peak milk, chivita juice, cream salad,tomato paste, cornflakes then put money Inside. Any amount that comes from your heart wink

That's not all o.I want you to prepare sumptuous meal for me and wura the type that will make us bite our tongue. Get ready for us because we're coming December 25 wink grin

This is the type of Xmas lunch we want. Infact make sure we're perceiving the aroma from the gate cool
then lace it with this type of meat /meat sauce
or this

is that all you want sweerie? Not a problem at all. am getting right to work *winks* anything for Wura, I got eligible boys on que for future purposes.
Re: Why Do People Give Birth To Children They Don’t Need? by taryour(f): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Doing fine dear. You?
we all are doing great sis thanks alot.
Re: Why Do People Give Birth To Children They Don’t Need? by taryour(f): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Doing fine dear. You?
we all are doing great sis thanks alot.
Re: Why Do People Give Birth To Children They Don’t Need? by dangotesmummy: 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
taryour:

is that all you want sweerie? Not a problem at all. am getting right to work *winks* anything for Wura, I got eligible boys on que for future purposes.
yes that's all cheesy bet its not bride price o cheesy
Then no wura is still a small girl. cheesy She never grow brez cheesy and besides she needs to go to the university to study law,graduate go for masters in history and PhD in feminist studies before she can marry and then Again the eligible boys must have mansion in banana island. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Getting On My Nerves / She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do? / Having An Affair With Aunt's Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.