Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? (7136 Views)

Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / Fasting Is Incredible. Are You A Sinner? Do This! / Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by CaraJewel(f): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
firstking01:
You still here huhundecided…and still have mouth to talk back at meundecided
who be you
Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by firstking01(m): 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
CaraJewel:
who be you
Just stay there and wait for me i'm comingundecided
Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by ScienceWatch: 3:06am On Nov 23, 2016
Ndubuisipaul1:
Please I will like to know if it is justifiable for a sinner to go out with other members of his church for an evangelism ? It is a known fact that some of this Jehova witness and even these Winners member that are always on rampage telling people about christ are not close to God or born again . Can you introduce me to a person you don't know ?

What's you opinion ?
Be careful, Today thousands of churches/ Synagogues/ Mosques are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words without the Resurrection Power of God such as is daily demonstrated in the Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Scoan).

The Holy Gospels clearly show that Jesus sent his apprentice Pastors out into the world to demonstrate the love of GOD through Healings and deliverance of evil spirits exactly like it is done in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria
Today, the sincere suffering masses never get what Jesus commanded all Anointed disciples/Pastors/Clergymen to do so that God’s LOVE can be made evident.. The time is now, where in every true church, regardless of their religion, will provide the mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders..

It is written “The WORD became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.”
This statement to the world is the most significant and memorable ever written.
Its implications are unlimited. This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the WORD.

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs, deliverances of demonic spirits and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked !

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. On our journey to discover scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful, scientifically verifiable source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual TV and youtube.com

These miracles are the easiest to verify because no one can come for healing without medical proof of the patient’s condition. After mind-blowing instant healings, the patients are sent back to have the results medically verified. Many honest doctors and enlightened Pastors send their suffering people to the Holy Scoan Nigeria for complete healing. Scoan Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) / Favourite Psalm / Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.