Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Warning To Igbos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To Igbos. (4491 Views)

My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki / Message To Igbos...can You Feel This? / Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Igbos. by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 20, 2016
It is no news that the widespread Biafra campaign became intense on the heels of Jonathan's loss, granted it existed before the 2015 election but remember I said 'intense' after Gej's loss. Propagandists of Biafra claim they will have a UN supervised referendum and unconditional release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, they will spread news of how much they hate Northerners and this British artificial contraption called Nigeria, they will claim it's Biafra or death, Biafra or federalism, some will also claim it's just Biafra they desire because Northern-led Senate will never approve of Federalism.

In recent weeks, news of Atiku have flooded our media space and you see many of these confused elements now cheering on Atiku to 2019. Claiming a Peter Obi or Obiano VPing Atiku will rake in a 90% votes from their zone just as it was for GEJ in 2015 elections. Now, I've come to understand that that there are two generations in IPOB. The old generation that existed when Gej was president, and the newbies who joined them for a consolation after GEJ's loss, the former are genuine. I've also deduced that this second generation/latter generation of IPOB desire attention, if they can't have GEJ as President in 2015, then an Igbo-maltreating Buhari can't rule, in that case if Atiku flies with Igbo VP they'll vote him, forgetting their Biafra or death mantra. Or Anti-North mantra. Remind you, if Atiku had no idea of siding with Igbo VP, they'd still not siding with Atiku.

Is it just not ridiculous-The IPOB struggle? It is proven now that when you give Igbo's leadership, Biafra calls will die a sudden death, but mind you, if Atiku flies with Igbo VP and wins in 2019 after pulling in votes from your SE region, the UN will see through your gimmicks because you can't eat your cake and have it. Learn to stand by your words and stop running direction-less like a headless chicken.

Cc waternogetenemy, igboid, proeast.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Igbos. by kettle84(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2016
who are IPOB if I may ask you. the established one with leadership in the USA and London members in their land or the Nairaland members who are resident in Lagos . Generalization is bad and Nairaland is not Nigeria land.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Igbos. by basilo102: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2016
so all igbos are ipob?? Lol, IPOB is a pro biafra pressure group. anybody thinking igbos are all ipob is in for a shoker. ipob will carry on with their biafra struggle, igbo politicians will carry on with their nigerian politics. seems confusing to some people

13 Likes

Re: Warning To Igbos. by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2016
the next election wud be an acid test for the igbos and the biafran struggle. I really hope we dont vote in that election. we should not lose focus in leaving nigeria once and for all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Igbos. by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2016
Igbos are confused elements

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Igbos. by MrAnalyst: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2016
kettle84:
who are IPOB if I may ask you. the established one with leadership in the USA and London members in their land or the Nairaland members who are resident in Lagos . Generalization is bad and Nairaland is not Nigeria land.
Exactly! You were quite patient in giving your answer.
Re: Warning To Igbos. by MrAnalyst: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2016
catal:
the next election wud be an acid test for the igbos and the biafran struggle. I really hope we dont vote in that election. we should not lose focus in leaving nigeria once and for all.
Talking about voting. I do think the SE will not vote in the next election.
Re: Warning To Igbos. by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2016
catal:

Voting in 2019 eletion signifies that majority of Igbo's still have interest and stake in Nigeria, with that, there will be no more need for referendum. UN is watching. Vote in 2019 and forget Biafra forever.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Igbos. by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Talking about voting. I do think the SE will not vote in the next election.

Not when Atiku pairs himself with Obi as VP. Igbo's will be forced to vote, especially for Atiku/Obi ticket, thereby affirming that Biafra propaganda is just for political relevance. Say bye bye to Biafra as you vote. You can't eat your cake & have it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Igbos. by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 20, 2016
RIZLER:
Very confused. Worsening is the fact that their sole leader who they take all orders from is in Kuje prison, since he was arrested they have been making headless decisions. Now divided;some willing to vote Atiku/Obi in 2019, some declining to vote at all, some sitting on the fence.

Arrest of Kanu really dealt a heavy blow on them. It will be in Nigeria's interest if he remains in prison, they'll remain scattered & disorganized.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Igbos. by kollynxofodile(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2016
basilo102:
so all igbos are ipob?? Lol, IPOB is a pro biafra pressure group. anybody thinking igbos are all ipob is in for a shoker. ipob will carry on with their biafra struggle, igbo politicians will carry on with their nigerian politics. seems confusing to some people

Thank you very much.

Just like the Niger delta has MEND amd now NDA

North had Bokoharam though they later went rogue

West has OPC though they no get teeth

IGBO has IPOB.

I am not a member but

I rep them anyway anytime.

Call them whatever you like.

I love them with my whole heart and will pick them over u anytime anyday.

6 Likes

Re: Warning To Igbos. by kollynxofodile(m): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2016
RIZLER:

Sorry bro

But u re the confused fellow.

If you don't understand how this game is played.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Igbos. by striker9(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2016
Op if they are confused or not,let's wait till.2019,only then we can know what's up.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Igbos. by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2016
Funnicator:

Very confused. Worsening is the fact that their sole leader who they take all orders from is in Kuje prison, since he was arrested they have been making headless decisions. Now divided;some willing to vote Atiku/Obi in 2019, some declining to vote at all, some sitting on the fence.

Arrest of Kanu really dealt a heavy blow on them. It will be in Nigeria's interest if he remains in prison, they'll remain scattered & disorganized.

My brother I think you are confused.

The pro-Biafra supporters on NL aren't the core IPOB members, yes, without being IPOB u can be a core Biafra supporter.

The millions of IPOB followers don't take instruction from NL, their instructions come from Radio Biafra, Biafra TV, and respective family meetings.

That some are pro Biafra here does not make them IPOB.

I have not received any msg from my local coordinator that Atiku or Obiano is the next best thing.

Don't confuse yourself, some pro Biafrans would not turn down a properly restructured Nigeria, where equity and justice will be watch word.

Igbo people on NL and other ethnicities who would want Atiku do not represent the views of IPOB.
IPOB leadership is not on NL, they are properly learned men who are not tossed around.

IPOB's position has not changed from "restoration of republique du Biafra" to amala and ewedu dirty politics of Nigeria.

If you want to get a view of what IPoB members stand for, post thing your thread on Radio Biafra London group and see them tear you to shreds.

I repeat all Igbos are not in IPOB, and most other people that are not in IPOB organization would not say No to a better Nigeria, but would not vote NO in case of Biafra.

Take it from me, as someone who is from the inside of the organization itself.

And No, Nnamdi Kanu's illegal detention has not dealt any blow on IPOB's goal. Restoration of Biafra Is the ultimate goal, and it is never a short term project. Enlightenment and awareness is the short and mid term goals and it is going on well, all other things are happening the way it should.

NK's detention has shown Nigeria for what it is, a failed state where leaders don't obey law courts.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Warning To Igbos. by PFRB: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2016
Igbos are the important and useful slaves of Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Warning To Igbos. by MrAnalyst: 11:33am On Nov 20, 2016
Funnicator:

Not when Atiku pairs himself with Obi as VP. Igbo's will be forced to vote, especially for Atiku/Obi ticket, thereby affirming that Biafra propaganda is just for political relevance. Say bye bye to Biafra as you vote. You can't eat your cake & have it.
You're getting ahead of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Igbos. by plaetton: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
kettle84:
Don't mind the m.oron.
The idiotic op must have serious insecurity issues, if , upon all the hunger and famine in the land, his only insecurity is Ipob.

4 Likes

Re: Warning To Igbos. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Funnicator:
It is no news that the widespread Biafra campaign became intense on the heels of Jonathan's loss, granted it existed before the 2015 election but remember I said 'intense' after Gej's loss. Propagandists of Biafra claim they will have a UN supervised referendum and unconditional release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, they will spread news of how much they hate Northerners and this British artificial contraption called Nigeria, they will claim it's Biafra or death, Biafra or federalism, some will also claim it's just Biafra they desire because Northern-led Senate will never approve of Federalism.

In recent weeks, news of Atiku have flooded our media space and you see many of these confused elements now cheering on Atiku to 2019. Claiming a Peter Obi or Obiano VPing Atiku will rake in a 90% votes from their zone just as it was for GEJ in 2015 elections. Now, I've come to understand that that there are two generations in IPOB. The old generation that existed when Gej was president, and the newbies who joined them for a consolation after GEJ's loss, the former are genuine. I've also deduced that this second generation/latter generation of IPOB desire attention, if they can't have GEJ as President in 2015, then an Igbo-maltreating Buhari can't rule, in that case if Atiku flies with Igbo VP they'll vote him, forgetting their Biafra or death mantra. Or Anti-North mantra. Remind you, if Atiku had no idea of siding with Igbo VP, they'd still not siding with Atiku.

Is it just not ridiculous-The IPOB struggle? It is proven now that when you give Igbo's leadership, Biafra calls will die a sudden death, but mind you, if Atiku flies with Igbo VP and wins in 2019 after pulling in votes from your SE region, the UN will see through your gimmicks because you can't eat your cake and have it. Learn to stand by your words and stop running direction-less like a headless chicken.

Why do you even talk like this? The UN was established to ensure world peace and order, and not to balkanize its member states. This Biafra agitation is nowhere under the UN radar. Biafra doesn't even have observer status at the general assembly like the Palestinians and they are even talking about a referendum. Which country on this planet will even introduce a motion in the security council or general assembly proposing a referendum be held in the territory of a sovereign state leading to its breakup? The notion of a UN backed referendum for Biafra is just ridiculous. There is only one path to Biafra and it is the path that was taken in 1967, and that path is war. Shikena, end of story.

4 Likes

Re: Warning To Igbos. by Duru1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
RIZLER:

The only confused head-case in this discussion is the OP. The OP needs a psychiatric attention so as to indulge in a simple differentiation.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Igbos. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Funnicator:

Voting in 2019 eletion signifies that majority of Igbo's still have interest and stake in Nigeria, with that, there will be no more need for referendum. UN is watching. Vote in 2019 and forget Biafra forever.
this is not still true

1 Like

Re: Warning To Igbos. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
kropotkin2:
Why do you even talk like this? The UN was established to ensure world peace and order, and not to balkanize its member states. This Biafra agitation is nowhere under the UN radar. Biafra doesn't even have observer status at the general assembly like the Palestinians and they are even talking about a referendum. Which country on this planet will even introduce a motion in the security council or general assembly proposing a referendum be held in the territory of a sovereign state leading to its breakup? The notion of a UN backed referendum for Biafra is just ridiculous. There is only one path to Biafra and it is the path that was taken in 1967, and that path is war. Shikena, end of story.

No one is ready to fight war. In that case, Biafra is a pipe dream.
Re: Warning To Igbos. by ak47mann(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
Funnicator:

you may be right but knowing the zoo they will not support Igbo candidate so it makes no sense looking for Igbo presidency. Biafra actualization will emerge because those in the zoo are diagnose with igbophobia they will help the new nation to emerge due to their hatred cool

1 Like

Re: Warning To Igbos. by drss2(m): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
op is talking rubbish. but wat i don't understand is, why do buari dullard's supporters hate atiku hypocrisy is wen u support buari n hate atiku, yet expect us to hate atiku n love buari whom we hate. if u zombies had d balls to support buari dullard whom we hate, den we have d right to support any body of our choice.

4 Likes

Re: Warning To Igbos. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
ak47mann:
you may be right but knowing the zoo they will not support Igbo candidate so it makes no sense looking for Igbo presidency. Biafra actualization will emerge because those in the zoo are diagnose with igbophobia they will help the new nation to emerge due to their hatred cool

Whether the zoo supports an Igbo presidency is not the issue, the issue is you voting in 2019 if an Ibo man is selected for VP role.

When you do this voting, even if other regions do not vote your tribesman it amounts that you still have interests in Nigeria.

Your only choice is to disregard the elections to cut your eyes from Nigeria. You can't vote in Nigeria and cry for secession. That is hypocrisy. No one else will listen to you guys after that.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Igbos. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
drss2:
op is talking rubbish. but wat i don't understand is, why do buari dullard's supporters hate atiku hypocrisy is wen u support buari n hate atiku, yet expect us to hate atiku n love buari whom we hate. if u zombies had d balls to support buari dullard whom we hate, den we have d right to support any body of our choice.

We don't expect you to Loathe Atiku and prefer Buhari. We are only warning you guys against committing hypocrisy. Crying for Biafra and exercising your franchise in 2019 elections. You can't speak from both sides of your mouth.

Die your Biafra calls and your choice to vote an Atiku presidency will become understandable, you can't be pro-secession and still be pro-Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Igbos. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Duru1:

The only confused head-case in this discussion is the OP. The OP needs a psychiatric attention so as to indulge in a simple differentiation.
Why throw insults when you can post intelligent posts?
Re: Warning To Igbos. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrAnalyst:

You're getting ahead of yourself.
Your people are the one already ruining the cyberspace that they'll be voting in an Atiku/Obi presidency. I'm only warning you guys of hypocrisy. A self-acclaimed IPOB tout in person of waternogetenemy is one out of many others. Headless chickens.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Igbos. by waternogetenemy: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Funnicator:

Cry us rivers Atiku must chop our vote. Atiku must chop ofe-owerri and become our President.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Igbos. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Cry us rivers Atiku must chop our vote. Atiku must chop ofe-owerri and become our President.

Kanu-who happens to be Anti-North, will wail and eat Kuje earth at reading this IPOB faithful's comment.

You have disappointed your master.
Re: Warning To Igbos. by waternogetenemy: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Funnicator:

You Igbos are the hypocritical ones here. You hitherto made anti-North statements. Now you're supporting Turaki of Adamawa. You're utterly confused and I'll cease to take you lot serious.

y una court never jail Nnamdi and y is ur president disobeying court order to further detain him.

yoruba should not vote in the next election, becos u are cursed to vote bigots like urselves into public office.

the consequences is evidence in the shiite massacre and christian igbo massacre by yoruba electoral choice of 2015, none other than the brutal dictator Buhari.

we have chosen a moderate and considerate, reasonable man, if u dont like it, go and die.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Igbos. by zero8zero(m): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
basilo102:
Not all Igbos are Igbos but all Yoruba's are Afonja. #hypocrisy. Anyways, Afonjas are sophisticated.
Truth is mine*

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Igbos. by Bluezy13(m): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
I guess Massop is past

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africans Are Violent People - 'I'm ashamed to be a South African' / The Moment APC National Secretary Iyiola Omisore Was Chased Out Of INEC Office / BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.