Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,938 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens (840 Views)

The Troubles I Face / What Women Really Want / Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by mehn: 4:27am On Nov 05, 2009
i'm typing this at 3am trying desperately to sleep, but sleep is not forth coming! I've been with this girl for about 2 years now and i've never had so much joy being with just one girl. Truly i thought this feeling never existed. i was willing to give my all to make it work but it didn't. i meet her somewhere worked and fell hard, as in really hard. I started making moves hoping my love-vendor game will end with her(trust me used to b a bad 1, thinking of going back). She said she had a shaky relationship and wasn't really ready to commit yet, but i pushed hard and we started seeing. where i first had issues with her,though it wasn't supposed to be, she said her so called boyfriend was coming to town that i should be outta sight for a bit, since we were not official i decided to oblige, reason,  i sincerely send this babe. she was at my house that day and i said b or something we should go to a club or something, she declined and said she wanted to go, she did and i went to the club and met her with the guy. I was bitter, but didn't bulge because i knew what i wasgentn into. The next day i called her she didn't answer till like later in the day and said that she had always told me,  and i quite agree. Here sex wasn't the issue, it was just something i couldn't comprehend and still don't. that same day i had a terrible accident and the car i was driving was badly wrecked and the one that ran into me also was badly damaged. she tried desperately to reach me when she heard and finally did and wanted to see me. She came and we had a Lill chat and she chilled for a bit even though i didn't want her around at that time. After that we became closer and she said she wasn't ready to commit, i was convinced l would be able to make her see reasons to commit. We started seeing again till she agreed to make it official and trust me i was like a kid again. The feeling wasn't mutual, meaning the likeness was in different degrees more from me. She has a crappy job, that delays payment in salaries, like the sun and the moon I'm always there when i have. Things started gentn worrisome when she said she still has to be seeing her friends and most of them are male, and that i should try and understand and not get paranoid, i tried sincerely i did, but my paranoia is on another level. we spend like 300 days together in a year, that was how close we were. this male calls got me worried, anytime i ask she says they are friends and that there was nothing going on between her and any of them. as it happened i started reading her test messages, the first time i saw some messages from a guy nothing serious but i didn't like it. one time he sent her money and i didn't ask because i knew i shouldn't b going tru her phone, but paranoia wouldn't let me be. when her rent expired, she moved in with me, we quarreled a lot, cos she was frigid, mostly. she stayed with me for like 4 months, but i enjoyed it sha, i nor go lie. When she moved out, i sensed we were going to be having issues because she wasn't willing to disclose information when i needed them. e.g when she's with a guy i ask here who she's with and she says i don't know the person, i found it hard to swallow, but just couldn't move on, i wonder why! things started gentn a bit crappyy because i just didn't trust her and it was affecting the way i treat her. can u imagine i buy almost everything for this girl, she can go a week without money for herself to buy lunch, recharge card, even pad sometimes she doesn't have money for, and she drives a car, a good one for that matter( so beware of these fine girls u c around drivingn fine whips,Naa screen saver,  some sha). and sometimes she says i try but its not enough, considering the fact that she i quite old and should be doing more with herself in life( she's from a rich home with good standards and principle, where they believe everyone should work for them self).  i feel she sees what other girls her age are getting and think i should be getting the same, but she's been quite patient, i nor go lie. like few months back i went to her church for a crusade or something of that sort, when we were going she said there was this guy she needed to take home, that they were neighbors. i said ok. i noted the name of the caller. i  got this small contract for her and as we were on our way there a call came tru and she was sayn she wasn't in the office and when she gets back she'll call. after she received the call i asked for her phone. it was the same guy, went tru her sms saw a message where she was saying she was going to cuddle with him b4 she goes to work, i went mad. when we got there i asked who d guy was and she said they were friends, when i asked about the sms, she saidI'vee been acting up and she was waiting for the whole relationship to hit the rock, that she likes the guy.  my silence and cold shoulder towards her cos of these guys made her think i was seeing someone else, i wasn't going to her house they way i used to, no lunch and things like that, anyways she said they had nothing and that they were friends and that she likes him, she wasn't going to lie. i asked if she wanted to move on with him and she said no, but that she didn't have feelings for me anymore, she saw me more like a friend now. that's girl talk i said to myself, i convinced her to like me b4 and i could still do the same. she said she wasn't seeing him and i believed. Today i changed my engine so i used her car today, went to pick her up from work and she dropped me off, said she was going for a call to bar party. i went home to watch champions league. she called around 10 to say she was going home and i told her drive safe. like an hour later i called and told her that i was driving cos my boss sent me this 2009 Avensis to use for a bit, so i thought what d hell, let me surprise her, this was like 1130pm, though from her tone i knew she wasn't home. so i drove there, as i got into the compound, i saw she was just coming down from her car, i knew she lied first of. when i approached her she said i came to nab her yeah? i didn't notice there was a guy in the shadows, finally i did, suspected she brought him, but needed confirmation. so we went into her house and i asked her why she lied, she said she went somewhere, i asked with who, she said she wasn't going to say, she finally did and said she took someone somewhere, i asked who, still she didn't say. a call came in and she started laughing, so i strolled outside and saw the frame of that same guy that i met in church, i forgot to add, she introduced me to the guy, yes it was the same guy, he was just walking out talking to the girl i was with, i came back and asked her that still she kept leading this guy on, she said they were friends and that nothing was going on. what made me mad was when she said i should give her two Min's to go drop the guy, i told her to tell him to find his way that he is not a baby, she said she brought him and that there was no way for him to get a cab, i told her that she should do what ever she wants and left. i need all the bashing i can get, y cos i freaking fucking love this girl, but i know its very wrong. I'm going back tomorrow morning to end it officially, i hope i meet the guy. anyways, I'm burnt bottom line, cos i put my all, think of it in anyway, into it. and i get this. she didn't bother to even call to say or ask anything. SHE COLD!!! Lil woman Na die sha!!! dunno what i did wrong, but i ain't going close to 2 weeks with any girl now, lets just live d life at the moment.  sad though very sad, like i said earlier,  bashing most is welcomed
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 05, 2009
summarize plz
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by mehn: 4:35am On Nov 05, 2009
if u can't read it all, bone!!! i summarized issues in a two year relationship.
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 05, 2009
I assume the spambot intentionally ignored this poster for some reason ?
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 05, 2009
mehn!:

cant blame the girl if you were trying to talk her to oblivion just like you're doing now.

your story looks interesting but its very hard to read.

hence i didnt go beyond the first sentence.
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by mehn: 5:29am On Nov 05, 2009
poured my hear out, pls bear with me, just had to
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by Pittbaby(f): 5:34am On Nov 05, 2009
geez , breaking this up into paragraphs may have helped , very difficult to read.
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by mehn: 5:37am On Nov 05, 2009
just typed my problems away, didn't think and its my first post. i've always been a passive user.
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by spizzlenik(m): 6:09am On Nov 05, 2009
A very long post written by an heartbroken guy*who talk say dem no dey break man heart*
I read it all and I empathize with you.
My Advice? Free the girl, find yourself another prettier and lovely lady. This girl may later come back to her senses for it will be too late then. Maybe she aint just the one for u, take care man, peace out!!!
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:40am On Nov 05, 2009
@POSTER

THAT IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU FORCE YOURSELF ON A GIRL

SHE HAS TOUGHT YOU A LESSON

MOVE ON AND CHANGE YOUR APPROACH TO LADIES ISSUE

ATLAST SHA, I MUST SAY YOU A LOSER

YOU DESERVE TO BE FLOGGED FOR ACTING LIKE A BABY,I DISLIKE MEN LIKE YOU,INFACT YOU ARE NOT WORTH CALLING A MAN.

MAYBE LADYBOY IS GOOD FOR YOU. GO AND SLEEP WITH YOUR RETARDED BRAIN,
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by TheHenrys(m): 11:11am On Nov 05, 2009
sorry man,welcome to the world of women,next time before you go into any relationship,take time out not beauty only,move on if you worry about her she wouldn't care cuz women are wicked wen the make up their mind,they think straight and wouldn't care a hoot even if you die,so move on man, its over
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by SisiKill1: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2009
Rotflmao! I'm sorry! I'm sorry but this is hilarious, your heart break and pain and confusion I mean! Seriously what did you expect, that you'll live happily ever after? Surely you aren't that naive to expect such from a relationship you FORCED?

She told you more than once that she wasn't ready to commit but nooooo you didn't listen, now you are crying because she isn't committed enough to you!

Bwahahahahaha, even you gotta see how funny this is. No? Ah well, some day you will.
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by Godmother(f): 11:33am On Nov 05, 2009
tpia.:

cant blame the girl if you were trying to talk her to oblivion just like you're doing now.

your story looks interesting[b] but its very hard to read.
[/b]
hence i didnt go beyond the first sentence.

Exactly. i couldnt finish reading it myself
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by coolier(f): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2009
mehn!:

What! this is 2yrs? What do we get in 4yrs? an autobiography?
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by lovemoi2(f): 11:45am On Nov 05, 2009
LOL i wunt even try to read,  looking at all those words is tiring
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by mehn: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2009
@ sisikill trust me i see the funny side,
she say she needs my trust, that i'm paranoid, me sef i know jo, but how i go do, i tire. She broke it down, my choice to believe. e b like say i go sit am out, but on this ocassion she is making an effort to convince me there's nothing.

she say d guy get babe, 1, they are neighbors,2 i don end am sha, but she says she doesn't want us to end on the note that i think she has something with d guy, that they are good friends, According to her"it will be very unfair on her part to cheat not tell me after all we've been tru"

Trust me, i can be very paranoid, but sometimes it can't just be controlled

Meanwhile d person ranting about my psot oyinbo whateva, more pls.
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by SisiKill1: 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2009
Lemme summarize it for you guys.

Boy meets girl.

Boy falls for girl and asks her out.

Girl says "Thanks but no thanks"

Boy can't accept this coz, well coz he's a guy. So he asks her again.

Again girl say no and also adds "i'm not ready for a committment"

Boy says "You said that already, now answer me"

Girl says no but boy asks again and again and again and again until girl finally says "Okay. Fine! Now will you quit ya whining?! Jeez!"

Today boy is here all heart broken and sad coz it seems girl isn't, ya know committed to him!

End of story! Any questions?
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by Igwe9(m): 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2009
jeez, people don't read no more sad

@poster,
You don't have to force somebody to be with you, you've gat to move on brother.
She's done nothing bad to you, only if you had listen and acted like a man at first.
Look around you, beautiful ones are yet to be given birth to.
ask yourself this question, what is it in this girl that i can't do without?
May God bless you as you find answer to that question. smiley
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2009
''THAT IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU FORCE YOURSELF ON A GIRL''

I couldnt agree more,Guy free the girl it obivious she does not even respect you now,if you eventually marry her, na you go dey do the cooking urself,while she go dey drop off her numerious bfds.
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by LordReed(m): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2009
*Going Brutal* Hey dunderhead wtf were u thinkin? Ahhh I guess u were thinkin with ur netherbrain huh? Forcing a girl to like u? U must be pretty stoopid to do dat. Now get ur head outta ya ass n stop whinning about sometin u neva had.U asked for it!

Now seriously this couldn't have had a gud ending n u had all d signs! Get back on ur feet forget d girl n go on wit ur life. There sure is some1 out there worth ur time.
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2009
Goodness gracious my head hurts. Paragraphs should be your best friend son sad. Can a kind person summarise this for us cry
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by iice(f): 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2009
Couldn't read the whole thing but the first few lines was enough to tell me what's up.

Seriously. . .you people cause problems for yourselves. Man up, take your share in the problems and be responsible. Next time deal wisely. Don't know how you people date people who are dating other people and later lament about her/him seeing another person. . .duh undecided
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by whitesturd(f): 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2009
seriously.i tried so hard to read but it seems i keep reading the same thing all over again cos theres no spacing.so jst had to judge based on other pples reply.if ur forcing ursef on a girl its not right.jst free her.
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by Secretz(f): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2009
Paragraphs, full stops, abbreviations . . . all come to mind. . . . smiley
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by OvieE: 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2009
Do want me to do your home work for you or what. Please summarize it.
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by igbonla(m): 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ poster,

I know a bad market when I see one, simply from experience. You are learning, better luck next time!
Re: Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens by whitelexi(m): 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2009
You love this girl but she clearly doesnt feel the same way. Now, my sneaky suspicion is that you're either not doing something right or she naturally doesn't find u attractive.

Word of advice, leave her now. Break all links, make it clear to her that she's not the girl u used to know and you've tried but cannot continue like this. She's a two-timing liar and as of now, you're her mugu. She doesn't like you, but will sleep with you nevertheless to get stuff off you. . .  I guess she can justify her actions to an extent by saying she initially told you she wasn't interested - and she'll have a little point there, but i think she's been cold to treat you in this manner, knowing that you love her this much too.

You know what they say: You dunno what you've got until u lose it. . .  Let her go, blank your mind, and never go back. . .  If you feel too much hurt, find someone else that can take your mind away from her. It wont be easy but if u dont buy the raffle u dont win the lottery!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Love Sms Site / My 100th Post: An Open Letter To Olusolami / Love Exist Only In Indian Bollywooh Movies (true Or False).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.