Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

#2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist (1505 Views)

Meeting Of Southern Governors' Wives' Forum In Umuahia (Photos) / El-rufai Names Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Killings / Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by Eastactivist: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2016
Disclaimer:
1. On behalf of Igbos in general Ohaneze, IPOB and other Igbo related groups inclusive, I hereby reiterate that on this day being Sunday, 20 November 2016 that on no occasion did the Igbo nation endorse any individual as a 2019 presidential candidate. 2019 is still far let's focus our energy in supporting the present administration in our own capacity irrespective of ethnic differences.
2. On the other note, Igbos are liberal and as such individual choice of preference is always welcomed for cross-sectional debate.

[size=15pt]southerners should discard any euphoria of southern sodality[/size]

Lets face reality, the earlier we accept and adjust ourselves to this painful status quo the better for the southerners. The only opportunity we had for that kind of miracle to happen has eroded us due to some egocentric reasons best administered to us. Maybe another opportunity might come upon us in utopia, century or even Millennium.

Is just a pity that this is the ugly political situation where Nigerians has found themselves, where we make our choices between failure and lesser failure, owing to the fact that the people/masses will always measure prospective presidential candidates in our major parties with the incumbent president, even when devoid of sentiment and tribalism.

So back to the main purpose of this thread, I want to challenge and solicit to any southerner shading the Igbos mostly on NL for choosing Atiku over buhari on this primary issue that if you find it irritating or take it to be spiteful or anything unlikely for Igbos to side for an old northerner Atiku then do us and yourself a favour to push forward a candidate who is better than Him and Igbos unconditionally will side for him without thinking twice or needless forming of special alliance.

You really won't dare to put the Igbos resolve to test. Igbos did it in 2015 and won't mind doing it again even if it means terming Igbos 5% again. This is solely because the Igbos have an ethical jurisdiction which strictly abhor entertaining mediocrity over merit.

To make my vituperation less ambiguous, without mincing words, you will ethically agree with me that someone who got 2/10 in a test did better than someone who got 0/10 which is a similar case of Atiku and buhari in terms of competency in good governance.
Atiku being the person that had 2 and buhari 0.

And hollup sensitizers, before you start screaming another miscalculation and reminding the Igbos to prepare themselves for the consequences of being another 5%, needless to remind you also that recession effect which is a more greater consequence is wholly blind and do not know any race, nor ethnicity, nor religion, nor class nor region. just Like the case of buhari administration where it even seems that the 97% ers are suffering the bite of recession more in our amazement...

The sokoto youths out of this same effect Busted to the shock of Nigerians that they want Gej back which literally translates that even their sai baba of 2015 is not helping their matters, this alone should tell you that what the 5% suffers yours can be 97% of it just that in newspapers the reverse is the case but the sokoto youth has prove that wrong though.
Good morning!

-facebook
-Eastactivist writes for national wailers association eastern branch. #2019IgboDecides

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by annayawchee: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2016
Nigeria is not working,the old cargoes taking power cycle continues.... The youth are no longer the leaders of tomorrow oo..... I stand with any other politician apart from this old cargoes who brought us to this level we are today......... Or let nigeria split
Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by Eastactivist: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
annayawchee:
Nigeria is not working,the old cargoes taking power cycle continues.... The youth are no longer the leaders of tomorrow oo..... I stand with any other politician apart from this old cargoes who brought us to this level we are today......... Or let nigeria split

In my writeup, I mentioned somewhere pertaining this awful political situation we found ourselves...

This harmful precedent was incorporated into our politics in 2015.

How can nigeria move forward whereby Old failed cargoes are being recycled by our major parties.

we really do no have option but to chose the lesser failures. Until the mistake of 2015 is corrected which will demand greater effort by Nigeria stakeholders citizens inclusive, we will continue to be in this awful situation.

So sad.

1 Like

Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by Funlordjnr: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin
Eastactivist:
Disclaimer:
1. On behalf of Igbos in general Ohaneze, IPOB and other Igbo related groups inclusive, I hereby reiterate that on this day being Sunday, 20 November 2016 that on no occasion did the Igbo nation endorse any individual as a 2019 presidential candidate. 2019 is still far let's focus our energy in supporting the present administration in our own capacity irrespective of ethnic differences.
2. On the other note, Igbos are liberal and as such individual choice of preference is always welcomed for cross-sectional debate.

[size=15pt]southerners should discard any euphoria of southern hegemony[/size]

Lets face reality, the earlier we accept and adjust ourselves to this painful status quo the better for the southerners. The only opportunity we had for that kind of miracle to happen has eroded us due to some egocentric reasons best administered to us. Maybe another opportunity might come upon us in utopia, century or even Millennium.

Is just a pity that this is the ugly political situation where Nigerians has found themselves, where we make our choices between failure and lesser failure, owing to the fact that the people/masses will always measure prospective presidential candidates in our major parties with the incumbent president, even when devoid of sentiment and tribalism.

So back to the main purpose of this thread, I want to challenge and solicit to any southerner shading the Igbos mostly on NL for choosing Atiku over buhari on this primary issue that if you find it irritating or take it to be spiteful or anything unlikely for Igbos to vote for an old northerner Atiku then do us and yourself a favour to push forward a candidate who is better than Him and Igbos unconditionally will vote for him without thinking twice or needless forming of special alliance.

You really won't dare to put the Igbos resolve to test. Igbos did it in 2015 and won't mind doing it again even if it means terming Igbos 5% again. This is solely because the Igbos have an ethical jurisdiction which strictly abhor entertaining mediocrity over merit.

To make my vituperation less ambiguous, without mincing words, you will ethically agree with me that someone who got 2/10 in a test did better than someone who got 0/10 which is a similar case of Atiku and buhari in terms of competency in good governance.
Atiku being the person that had 2 and buhari 0.

And hollup sensitizers, before you start screaming another miscalculation and reminding the Igbos to prepare themselves for the consequences of being another 5%, needless to remind you also that recession effect which is a more greater consequence is wholly blind and do not know any race, nor ethnicity, nor religion, nor class nor region. just Like the case of buhari administration where it even seems that the 97% ers are suffering the bite of recession more in our amazement...

The sokoto youths out of this same effect Busted to the shock of Nigerians that they want Gej back which literally translates that even their sai baba of 2015 is not helping their matters, this alone should tell you that what the 5% suffers yours can be 97% of it just that in newspapers the reverse is the case but the sokoto youth has prove that wrong though.
Good morning!

-facebook
-Eastactivist writes for national wailers association eastern branch. #2019IgboDecides

Shut up!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by Alariwo2: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
honestly speaking, we are tired
igbos can push for any hausa man they want till eternity, truth is the union is no longer working
we yorubas want to go at our own pace now, nobody can be trusted again

5 Likes

Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
Shameless Ipob Yoots!

It is no longer about Biafra, it is now About Atiku grin grin

Only a fool doesn't Know, IPOB Yoots=PDP Yoots..

However, the Bad News For You, Is That, Buhari has already sealed re-election for himself...Why you guys are here betraying your so called Fake agitation for Biafra..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by Eastactivist: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

Shut up!

Afonja, I didn't expect you to have something meaningful to say.. so am not surprised.
But let it be clear to you and your kind that there is nothing like emergent southern unity that some unguided southerners are ranting up and down but have ulterior motives so as to perpetrate mischief.

3 Likes

Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by OJUcrook: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Wrong use of word. You need to check the dictionary for what Hegemony means. Perhaps you mean alliance. By the way, what about to Biafra?

3 Likes

Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by Eastactivist: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Shameless Ipob Yoots!

Before you start talking like your afonja brothers...
Read section 1 of my disclaimer.
And besides which candidate are you putting forward?
Because I know you will kindly go for tinubu acn faction of the apc party instead of buhari cpn...

Oh! I forgot, you are waiting for the gworo chewing oral b advertiser in person of BAT to defect and open another party so you can satisfy your curiosity... Lol

Buhari must be watching him closely so advise him to thread with caution to avoid KANU treatment... grin

It must be painful being an afonja and a zombie at the same time cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by DONGOYARO1: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Shameless Ipob Yoots!

However, the Bad News For You, Is That, Buhari has already sealed re-election for himself...Why you guys are here betraying your so called Fake agitation for Biafra..
From GEJ till 2019, to Biafra or Death, and now it is Atiku for President. I dey laff o

6 Likes

Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by Funlordjnr: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin
Eastactivist:

Afonja, I didn't expect you to have something meaningful to say.. so am not surprised.
But let it be clear to you and your kind that there is nothing like emergent southern unsoutherners are ranting up and down but have ulterior motives so as to perpetrate mischief.

Keep crying! You ipob touts are experts in wailing and gnashing of teeth after all!

Lolzy.......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by gwales: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Biafrans must support a northerner by fire by force

3 Likes

Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:
honestly speaking, we are tired
igbos can push for any hausa man they want till eternity, truth is the union is no longer working
we yorubas want to go at our own pace now, nobody can be trusted again
I endorse this message. The OP and his ilk need not announce to us thier intention. The fate of the Yoruba nation is not hinged on any so called alliance with anybody. We are not interested in any southern unity. The Yoruba nation can go all alone. The glorious days in our history was when we were on our own.

5 Likes

Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by Alariwo2: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
I endorse this message. The OP and his ilk need not announce to us thier intention. The fate of the Yoruba nation is not hinged on any so called alliance with anybody. We are not interested in any southern unity. The Yoruba nation can go all alone.

we've always faired fine even before the whites landed on our shores
we are smart, industrious, intelligent and very good traders. we also have ports (air and sea) unlike the igbos
that is why they are so dependent on Nigeria and do attache by force with SS

it's like yoribas are even the ones at loss with this fvcking union called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by mightyhazel: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
How about trying an igbo man com 2019?

Igbos have supported and voted for everyother regions in this country. We have built every bridges dat needs 2 be built,..extended olive branches till our arms ached. Wot is wrong in other ethnic groups nominating and supporting an igbo man??

1 Like

Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by zero8zero(m): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

Shut up!
grin grin You just summarized his trash in one meme.
Truth is mine*

2 Likes

Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by zero8zero(m): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Eastactivist:

Before you start talking like your afonja brothers...
Read section 1 of my disclaimer.
And besides which candidate are you putting forward?
Because I know you will kindly go for tinubu acn faction of the apc party instead of buhari cpn...

Oh! I forgot, you are waiting for the gworo chewing oral b advertiser in person of BAT to defect and open another party so you can satisfy your curiosity... Lol

Buhari must be watching him closely so advise him to thread with caution to avoid KANU treatment... grin

It must be painful being an afonja and a zombie at the same time cheesy
Igbos should hold you responsible when the great Afonjas begin to fry igbos' ass on this thread
Truth is mine*
Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by zero8zero(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Shameless Ipob Yoots!

ya people ya people grin grin
Truth is mine*
Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by annayawchee: 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Eastactivist:

In my writeup, I mentioned somewhere pertaining this awful political situation we found ourselves...

This harmful precedent was incorporated into our politics in 2015.

How can nigeria move forward whereby Old failed cargoes are being recycled by our major parties.

we really do no have option but to chose the lesser failures. Until the mistake of 2015 is corrected which will demand greater effort by Nigeria stakeholders citizens inclusive, we will continue to be in this awful situation.

So sad.

For nigeria to be great again, we have a lot to resolve, we need to put ethnic and religion affiliations apart and work together, also vote for a candidate not becaus he is a Christian nor from the east but because he has alot to offer but its all a fairytale, it can't happen here.

1 Like

Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by Eastactivist: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
annayawchee:
For nigeria to be great again, we have a lot to resolve, we need to put ethnic and religion affiliations apart and work together, also vote for a candidate not becaus he is a Christian nor from the east but because he has alot to offer but its all a fairytale, it can't happen here.

Exactly, Igbos have been doing it all this while and will continue doing it yet some gullible individuals blinded with sectionalism will still have the audacity to point fingers...
God save Nigeria
Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by Eastactivist: 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

we've always faired fine even before the whites landed on our shores
we are smart, industrious, intelligent and very good traders. we also have ports (air and sea) unlike the igbos
that is why they are so dependent on Nigeria and do attache by force with SS

it's like yoribas are even the ones at loss with this fvcking union called Nigeria

To your tent oh Isreal...
For the Yorubas they should be man enough to face the music of their mistakes.
As for southern political jobbers, I can only tell them that there plan has failed.

1 Like

Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by Alariwo2: 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
annayawchee:

up intil yaradua, religious and tribal sentiments weren't this pronounced
GEJ ignited tribal politics by calling igbos the backbone of his government. what about others?
GEJ started religious politics too by kneeling for pastors all over the counry. How many imams have you seen Buhari visit or bow to

GEJ spoilt so many things in this country to be sincere. His wife started the whole politics of hate igbos are embracing now
such a pity we can"t turn back the hands of time.

Everyone is aware and alert now.. no going back
Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

GEJ ignited tribal politics by calling igbos the backbone of his government. what about others?
GEJ started religious politics too by kneeling for pastors all over the counry. How many imams have you seen Buhari visit or bow to

GEJ spoilt so many things in this country to be sincere. His wife started the whole politics of hate igbos are embracing now

and i hope the 'no going back' cumulates to separation of nigeria.
Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by Alariwo2: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
catal:
and i hope the 'no going back' cumulates to separation of nigeria.

it means tribalism and religious sentiments have come to stay in Nigeria

No baggar or self righteous fool can change that
Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by drss2(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
lets see whether d zoo will survive 2018 first cos somtin is telling me dat d calamity, nigeria will collapse by 2019. grin
Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by Eastactivist: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

[b]Even if others forget so easily, I seriously cannot.

It all started with Yorubas jealousy for the Igbos which innocent Nigerians where not aware of but came into limelight in 2015. Even majority of the Igbos where not even aware that such jealousy and hatred for them by the Yorubas ever existed.

I can understand that GEJ could not hold his contentment with the Igbos achievements, support and fruitful contribution to his government and thus expressed himself in that manner to acknowledge the Igbos. How is he wrong? How is he bringing in tribalism in appreciating the Igbos who are not even his ethnicity?

Meanwhile had it been we(Igbos) know that this simple compliment will bring out the devil from our so called brothers from the west side, we would have advised Gej against such move but when a time of something has come it will surface itself. I believed it was exposed BC God allowed it. We know better now thanks to Yorubas. smiley
We are proud of Gej and Nigerians knows that the Igbos did a great job in his administration.

You can continue your jealousy and hatred, we can see how the Yorubas are failing upon themselves in buhari's administration. From post-election fake promises of osibanjo the ceremonial Vp, to the clueless kemi ; the minister of finance, to fashola the rocket science minister that can't implement his criticism to another in power sector.

Even fashola in the cause of covering the shame and hatred for the successful government of Gej attributed the 7% per year increase rise of the GDP of Nigeria to increased oil price, while is clear as heaven that oil was contributing below 18% to the GDP of Nigeria as 2015 statistics has shown.

Is just an accrued shame for the Yorubas that should have proved their worth of their so over bloated acclaimed sophistication in buhari's administration even if buhari is the one being clueless. It doesn't warrant them to be clueless too. Maybe buhari will also compliment them one day for sharing the idea of cluelessness with him.

I believe God knows the best for all this to happen. We are wiser and more knowledgeable of some hidden facts.
Shalom!!
[/b]

1 Like

Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by Eastactivist: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
drss2:
lets see whether d zoo will survive 2018 first cos somtin is telling me dat d calamity, nigeria will collapse by 2019. grin

Well if worst comes to worst let this country split or may be give way for confederation
Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by zanebaddo(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
Thunder fire any Igbo man that supports any fulani/hausa man to rule us again. Na who de even bring the impression say igbos de support atiku.

If APC or PDP no field Igbo man for president.. .. Do not vote!!! ! I repeat do not Vote. Una de craze!!!! Fulani/hausa man come Igbo vote. Yoruba man come Igbo vote, bayelsa man come Igbo vote. Again na fulani you de plan to vote again

Fucck SS /SE politicians!! !
Re: #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist by annayawchee: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Eastactivist:

Exactly, Igbos have been doing it all this while and will continue doing it yet some gullible individuals blinded with sectionalism will still have the audacity to point fingers...
God save Nigeria
its well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Thief Who Tried 2 Rape Lady Afta Robbing Her Caught & Nearly Strip Unclad / Buhari Not Competent To Govern Any Country - Kperogi (former Strong Supporter) / Ghana’s President Sets New Record With 110 Appointed Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.