Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Caught In Tha Act (folake Ma Gehfrnd)- Kheeng Jay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught In Tha Act (folake Ma Gehfrnd)- Kheeng Jay (1038 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught In Tha Act (folake Ma Gehfrnd)- Kheeng Jay by kheengjay(m): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
okay how do I begin?.. where do I even start from, is it how I loved you and was literally ready to give up my life for you or is it me saying no to several pure mami water package just to stay faithful tp you. oh well guess shit happens and all you have to do is flush and move on.

Enough with the chit-chat down to the topic. I honestly use to laugh at sad breakup stories where the guy/girl will clearly state that he/she caught the ex cheating or falling in love with an unknown personality using a new social ntwk I.d

well this brada gave it a thought and decided to try out my SO CALLED "FAITHFUL GEHFRND" and the result was shocking. hollup!!! wait and get the full gist before your beautiful minds start raining brimstones of insult on me. well before that I've caught her several times cheating and she always have a way of defending herself convincing me that I had security issues kini kon kini kon need I say that we ve bin dating for over 4years...lol so fast to present day. got a new phone and a new bbm id added her up with a pic of one of her flings I caught her with and engaged her in a conversation. nna mehn you won't, believe the shock I faced when the love of my life was there clearly and proudly declaring her undying love to this dude...??

I was so shocked dumbfounded and flabbergashed if that is autually a real word lol! so well right there and then I revelled my identify to her and called it off and this gehfrnd of mine still had the guts to say she was just joking with me (she don see mugu na)..... well, to end this I ll just like to say to those in a relationship and in love, mbok never ever you say you know or trust your partner 100% always leave love with your heart n think with your head. peace!!!
Re: Caught In Tha Act (folake Ma Gehfrnd)- Kheeng Jay by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
my dear bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caught In Tha Act (folake Ma Gehfrnd)- Kheeng Jay by Edwinmason(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
op na wetin you find you see why complaining
Re: Caught In Tha Act (folake Ma Gehfrnd)- Kheeng Jay by kheengjay(m): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
Edwinmason:
op na wetin you find you see why complaining
just observing
Re: Caught In Tha Act (folake Ma Gehfrnd)- Kheeng Jay by Bluezy13(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hmmm...
Re: Caught In Tha Act (folake Ma Gehfrnd)- Kheeng Jay by Pablo212: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
u sef get problem, when u knw say ur babe no faithful. why u still insist on breaking urself.

1 Like

Re: Caught In Tha Act (folake Ma Gehfrnd)- Kheeng Jay by kheengjay(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Pablo212:
u sef get problem, when u knw say ur babe no faithful. why u still insist on breaking urself.
brov na curiosity cause am oh..... n needed to know the truth

(1) (Reply)

'my Brother-in-law Raped My 8-yr-old Daughter' / The 2 Beautiful Virgins That Love Me. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Elder Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.