Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,197 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

How To Wear A Backless Dress Without Your Bra Showing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Wear A Backless Dress Without Your Bra Showing (768 Views)

Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper / Photo Of Bride And Her 10 Bridemaids In Wrap Dress Without Shoe / Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Wear A Backless Dress Without Your Bra Showing by Naijatalktalk(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
How To Wear A Backless Dress Without Your Bra Showing
NOV 20, 2016by AMEBOSQUAREin UNCATEGORIZED
OMABELLE

Women with huge boobs know how difficult it can be to wear some dresses because of the challenge of finding a bra that will not show.

Not to worry, in this video, Omabelle will be teaching you how to achieve a backless bra which will help you to wear any outfit of your choice, especially when it has to do with backless outfits.

She said,

I remember growing up, I used to wish I had a smaller boob because like my friends who have smaller boobs were always very free to wear whatever outfit they wanted to wear but for me, I’m always restricted.

follow link to watch video" http://www.amebosquare.com/uncategorized/how-to-wear-a-backless-dress-without-your-bra-showing/

(1) (Reply)

The Time Value Of Sex / Ladies, Read The 5 Reasons Why Men Fall Asleep After S3x / Just For Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.